Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Oh, thanks. It's always a bit nerve wrecking using someone else tut, because there is a part of you that fears that you'll completely ruin it. The use of the high pass really makes it pop.
    You shouldn't be nervous - half the fun of making a tut is seeing what others get from it

I picked up the high pass from Josi, who I think got it from Jasmina - and so it goes, we all learn from each other

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      You shouldn't be nervous - half the fun of making a tut is seeing what others get from it

I picked up the high pass from Josi, who I think got it from Jasmina - and so it goes, we all learn from each other
      Wiser words never posted We do learn a lot of each other.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Wiser words never posted We do learn a lot of each other.
        I for sure have learned a lot from you all already - looking forward to see what I'm able to do a year from now

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
          I for sure have learned a lot from you all already - looking forward to see what I'm able to do a year from now

Wow! thanks.
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

You're making them. That's always the right order.
            Page 5 is now about halfway done

Comment

Hi, I usually just lurk on this thread, by the time I spot the challenges the deadline has usually passed, so I come in to admire the work. This time I decided to take part and created these two banners. I've been neglecting my digital art in this form for far too long, I thought joining in would be a good way to keep my hand in and develop my skills.

Last edited by neverendingimagination; 25 October 2013, 02:58 PM.
              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                Hi, I usually just lurk on this thread, by the time I spot the challenges the deadline has usually passed, so I come in to admire the work. This time I decided to take part and created these two banners. I've been neglecting my digital art in this form for far too long, I thought joining in would be a good way to keep my hand in and develop my skills.
                http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6af29eac.jpg
                http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...ps605508e8.jpg
                Very nice! Love your sig too.

Comment

Gorgeous arts everyone! Sorry I've been lurking a lot lately but I've only had the muse to make icons for the icon challenges at Livejournal...

I have a new wallpaper that I made, I also typed up a tutorial for it.

sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Nice, yami! Love all the Sherlock art you have

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      Gorgeous arts everyone! Sorry I've been lurking a lot lately but I've only had the muse to make icons for the icon challenges at Livejournal...

I have a new wallpaper that I made, I also typed up a tutorial for it.

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...k-543-yami.jpg
                      Love it! Thinking I might use the tut for tut week.

Comment

Thank you M and FanGirl (Can't wait to see what you come up with!)!
                        sigpic
                        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/neverendingimagination2/books_zps6af29eac.jpg

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y389/neverendingimagination2/challenge-1_zps605508e8.jpg
                          Welcome to the thread! Great start. Don't forget to PM your entries to Sarai.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, peeps. This is my first try at using PS. Nothing fancy and not for a challenge, but as practice. It's not easy when you're used to Gimp.

Comment

Ta-daaa. . .
                              freeradicalentry2.jpg
                              sigpic
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

Very nice work, everyone

Welcome, nei

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                                Okay, peeps. This is my first try at using PS. Nothing fancy and not for a challenge, but as practice. It's not easy when you're used to Gimp.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps281d9d7c.jpg
                                You did good

Comment

Working...
                                X