Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge 85 Entries.

Really wanted to do Niles and CC, but they are close to major characters. They got some serious chemistry too

Last edited by Major Ryan; 31 August 2013, 08:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
      This art is as a memorial to one of my favorite actors, Lee Thompson Young. I just found out today that he died on August 19, 2013. He was 29.

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps51f6bd34.jpg

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps02453981.jpg
      Beautiful. I was shocked and saddened when I found out he had died. Tragic. Can't remember where/how I found out though. I liked him on Rizzoli and Isles.

MINIONS!!! Love those guys! I have Minion stickers all over my (work) name badge.

None of them seems minor to me....
      They never do.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      One of my favorite unsung characters...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...l.jpg~original
      TOBIAS!!! He is awesome!!!

Okay, A minor character with a major presence...

...okay, I think of him as a minor character because he died in the first episode of season 2 of Supernatural.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

isn't it funny how much the "minor" characters add to our enjoyment?

Love John Winchester RiG - very nice job.
        sigpic

Comment

isn't it funny how much the "minor" characters add to our enjoyment?
          I know right?

Love John Winchester RiG - very nice job.
          Thank you. I love him too.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...rcharacter.jpg

...okay, I think of him as a minor character because he died in the first episode of season 2 of Supernatural.
            Wow fantastic artwork. Love how you get the images so sharp and the whites so dull without them being washed out too much.
            Last edited by Major Ryan; 31 August 2013, 08:40 PM. Reason: img tags
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
              Wow fantastic artwork. Love how you get the images so sharp and the whites so dull without them being washed out too much.
              Wow, I...didn't know I did that, wasn't aiming for it. Just did what looked best to me. Thank you.

Also, you're current sig cracks me up!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
                Challenge 85 Entries.

Really wanted to do Niles and CC, but they are close to major characters. They got some serious chemistry too
                Great work. I never watched Seinfeld but I know about the soup Nazi.

Love me some Yetta too. It took me years of watching The Nanny to realize that she played Millie Helper on the original Dick Van Dyke show in the 60s.

Comment

Beautiful. I was shocked and saddened when I found out he had died. Tragic. Can't remember where/how I found out though. I liked him on Rizzoli and Isles.
                  They never do.
                  I found out about LTY because I was looking him up for a R&I thing I was doing. Google anticipates what you're typing and it brought up "Lee Thompson Young Death." I was all What The FRAK??!!

Tobias and Gibbs are great together. They act like an old married couple when Tobias goes to Gibbs's for dinner. One time, Tobias brought dinner from a Thai place and Gibbs says, "I thought we weren't going to order from there anymore." Tobias says, "I had a coupon."

Cracked me UP!!!

Loved John Winchester! He wasn't there much, but he did have a major impact as it was him that drove Dean and Sam.

Comment

Just because art...

Comment

Great "just because" art FBFG.

Love me some Yetta too. It took me years of watching The Nanny to realize that she played Millie Helper on the original Dick Van Dyke show in the 60s.
                      That she did!

I found out about LTY because I was looking him up for a R&I thing I was doing. Google anticipates what you're typing and it brought up "Lee Thompson Young Death." I was all What The FRAK??!!
                      I still can't remember how I found out about it. I think I read it somewhere...People Magazine maybe. I remember Googling it after I'd read about.

Tobias and Gibbs are great together. They act like an old married couple when Tobias goes to Gibbs's for dinner. One time, Tobias brought dinner from a Thai place and Gibbs says, "I thought we weren't going to order from there anymore." Tobias says, "I had a coupon."
                      Oh, that was so funny!

Cracked me UP!!!
                      Me too!

Loved John Winchester! He wasn't there much, but he did have a major impact as it was him that drove Dean and Sam.
                      So true!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Tobias is so cool and so fun when he shows up.

And a second set for another show. Couldn't decide which BG I liked best so I made all three.

<snip>

http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/theicemenace/Gimps/FBFGrizzoliandislesfrostsig2_zpsf2e2ef70.jpg[/center]
                        My favourite is the last one ( it has nothing to do with the fact we can see the clock better )
                        Naturally. The actor who portrayed him, Eric Milligan, posted on his blog that he's bipolar and the reason he left was because the stress of doing a weekly TV series was difficult.
                        I have a friend who's bipolar and I can appreciate, at least in a small way, the daily struggle it must be. I didn't know that. The curious and sad thing is that almost everyone I know that suffers from that illness is artistically gifted.

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                        I made a thing:

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/...es-600x180.jpg

Cancerman is one of my all time favorite villains: evil, sometimes helpful and very sexy
                        Cancerman. what an excelllent idea! I have to do some x-files rewatching.

Oh its driving me mad! I need it on two pics and it won't work on the second one.
                        It happens to all of us: some actions work like a charm on some pics and fall flat on others. It's a lot of trial and error.

You have a very distintive style and I like that. My favourite is the third one but they're all great.

MINIONS!!! Love those guys! I have Minion stickers all over my (work) name badge.

They never do.

John was awesome, not to say smoldering hot. I always found funny that Dean loved Doctor Sexy M.D. as a parody to Grey's Anatomy, where the same actor played ..a ghost. Oh, the delightful irony! Rock salt, anyone?

Great art, great ideas, great inspiration, everyone!
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Yay more fabulous art
                          On the edge of breaking down
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                            Tobias is so cool and so fun when he shows up.

My favourite is the last one ( it has nothing to do with the fact we can see the clock better )

I have a friend who's bipolar and I can appreciate, at least in a small way, the daily struggle it must be. I didn't know that. The curious and sad thing is that almost everyone I know that suffers from that illness is artistically gifted.

It happens to all of us: some actions work like a charm on some pics and fall flat on others. It's a lot of trial and error.

John was awesome, not to say smoldering hot. I always found funny that Dean loved Doctor Sexy M.D. as a parody to Grey's Anatomy, where the same actor played ..a ghost. Oh, the delightful irony! Rock salt, anyone?

Great art, great ideas, great inspiration, everyone!
                            Love me some Tobias Fornell!!

Thanks. I think I like the one with fire best.

The problem with having it work on the second pic and it not working thereby making me crazy is that it was two different sizes of the same frellin' pic!

I thought John Winchester was very hot!!!

And yes, great art everyone!

Comment

Made these cus the second one is coming out soon.

Totally snurchable if anyone wants them.
                              On the edge of breaking down
                              sigpic
                              Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
                                Made these cus the second one is coming out soon.

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...psb2666314.jpg
                                http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...psbbffa7a9.jpg

Totally snurchable if anyone wants them.
                                Thanks, they're gorgeous!
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X