Major Ryan

Maneth

Nolamom

RodneyIsGodney

SamanthaCarterIsMyMuse

ShaViva

The Lady Blue

FlyBoyFanGirl

Last edited by Sarai; 23 August 2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

v pretty PH! but there's no claw marks or paw prints from that wily [( and as of yet unrendered/unbuilt )] lilithbot *winkwinknudgenudge*

josiane, here's a quick little tip.... if you're in the south, ask for soda, if you're in the north, ask for pop... or you can just ask for cola wherever you go instead of asking for coke
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

But the Jelbot's ship is big enough to carry two Jelbot sized robots.. And the Jelbot is 12 feet tall.. The claw marks will look small on a ship that size..

Comment

Banner by Jumble

Challenge Week 84
          AFA Banners!

It's been quite a while since we had any new banners to use at the top of our challenge and tutorial posts so your challenge this week is to make some! You can make either a challenge or tutorial banner. The text must feature the words "Weekly Challenge" / "Challenge of the Week" or "Tutorial Week" depending on what sort of banner it is. All banners must feature the text "Artwork for All".

Text: Any (as stated above)
          Pics: Any
          Size: 600 x 180 pixels & less than 100kb

Please PM your entries this week to Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            v pretty PH! but there's no claw marks or paw prints from that wily [( and as of yet unrendered/unbuilt )] lilithbot *winkwinknudgenudge*

josiane, here's a quick little tip.... if you're in the south, ask for soda, if you're in the north, ask for pop... or you can just ask for cola wherever you go instead of asking for coke
            Good tip! Cola doesn't work any more successfully than coke (I've tried) but I'll give soda/pop a go next time I'm over
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Good tip! Cola doesn't work any more successfully than coke (I've tried) but I'll give soda/pop a go next time I'm over
              I'm from the south and I use "coke" as a general reference to all things soda and pop-ish. My friend from Indiana says "pop." To avoid confusion, I just say "I'll take a Diet Coke, please."

Comment

FYI

Great work everyone! I really thought I'd sent mine to Sarai days ago. Apparently not. If anyone wants any of my icons, they're in my PB account individually. I have more than I used, so help yourself.

http://s577.photobucket.com/user/the...s/City%20Icons

Comment

Amazing entries guys! This was a fun challenge, wish I could have done a second entry. Time got away from me and I couldn't think of another idea for it. Ah, well.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Made this last year, fit's the challenge...

Original version...
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Gorgeous entry, RIG!

I'll help myself to one or two, FBFG!

I entered mine (ART challenge banner) in a previous challenge...I don't have fresh ideas.
                      sigpic
                      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

and this is where my fractals come in use so many fractals to choose from....
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                          FYI

Great work everyone! I really thought I'd sent mine to Sarai days ago. Apparently not.
                          I forgot to send mine in too

Comment

Beautiful artwork everyone. The banner thing sounds interesting. I'll try giving it a go.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            and this is where my fractals come in use so many fractals to choose from....
                            And they never end, do they? Fractal geometry was the only kind that really fascinated me. Its uses are quite diverse, which include beautiful pattern making. I hope you have fun.

sigpic

Comment

Fantastic icons, folks! It's quite a sight to see all the cities lined up.

And I've never ever done AFA art entries before!
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                Gorgeous entry, RIG!
                                Thank you.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X