Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really..

I'll keep saving.. maybe by the start of the next ice age I'll be able to afford one..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      Not really..

I'll keep saving.. maybe by the start of the next ice age I'll be able to afford one..
      Then you must be nearer than you think...Global warming and all.
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I'll repost this from the Ronon Dex/Jason Momoa Thunk Thread

mrscopterdoc Artie and fanfic Challenge

I know there are very creative people here who may be interested.

My current sig is one of the entries. I not only THUNK as I MULTI-THUNK!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          You're very talented. The best I can do is log into a bunch of threads and just lurk all day driving my peeps crazy!

Comment

Then you must be nearer than you think...Global warming and all.
            If by near.. you mean never going to get any closer than I am right now.. then indeed

Comment

Oh your sig is hilarious! I read somewhere that beards make men look hot but mustaches make them look lecherous. (Must be the leftover from the '70s and the '80s!) Personally, I love TH clean-shaven though. He just doesn't suit...hairy. Heh.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

More just because art... I'll do each of the flyboys and a few others before I'm done.

Comment

Great entries so far guys, really loving all of them! And also, great "just because" art too!

I have been MIA these last few days, sorry 'bout that. I have been working on stuff for coptor's challenge...

But I also have one challenge entry for the AFA challenge sigs challenge - try saying that 3 times fast!

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                  Nice AFA banners RiG, FG and Mane - all so pretty! Can't green any of you sorry - virtual green!
                  Thank you! Virtual green is good enough for me.

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post

I especially wanted you to see this one. It gives me the chills. And that's not easy when its 98F.

OMG! I freaking love this pic! May I snurch it for use in artwork?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

More just because art... I'll do each of the flyboys and a few others before I'm done.
                    Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Great entries so far guys, really loving all of them! And also, great "just because" art too!

I have been MIA these last few days, sorry 'bout that. I have been working on stuff for coptor's challenge...

But I also have one challenge entry for the AFA challenge sigs challenge - try saying that 3 times fast!

Thank you! Virtual green is good enough for me.

OMG! I freaking love this pic! May I snurch it for use in artwork?
                    Wish I could green you both. Can't go too wrong with Jack O'Neill and flyboys. And RodneyisGodney, lovely colouring! I can't stop staring at the blend of colours.
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      Wish I could green you both. Can't go too wrong with Jack O'Neill and flyboys.
                      That's for damn sure.

And RodneyisGodney, lovely colouring! I can't stop staring at the blend of colours.
                      Thank you! I used a technique I came up with while making my 7in7 city icons.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh your sig is hilarious! I read somewhere that beards make men look hot but mustaches make them look lecherous. (Must be the leftover from the '70s and the '80s!) Personally, I love TH clean-shaven though. He just doesn't suit...hairy. Heh.
                        I had to find a common thread besides my hormones... and few man can rock a mustache, except Monsieur Poirot.
                        Yeah but TH doesn't look that bad. And you should consider his Macbeth pics:

Having said that, I like them all clean shaved as well

I love them, as especially the last one (love that quote). You were one of my inspirations for my current sig ( the others were Major Ryan and Nolamom, you are all credited)

Wish I could green you both. Can't go too wrong with Jack O'Neill and flyboys. And RodneyisGodney, lovely colouring! I can't stop staring at the blend of colours.
                        I'm with Ikorni. And I am still drawing a blank concerning this week's challenge. Well, with so many lovely gorgeous entries, that won't be much of a problem.
                        sigpic

Comment

JadedWraith, I thought that was Coriolanus? But who cares, I still like the clean-shaven look. Alright, I'll save the fangirling for the appropriate thread!

I'm drawing a blank too for this week's art challenge. The only thing that I'm inspired enough to do is an avatar and still, that took me a while. I think my artistic juices are sapped dry for now.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

JadedWraith, I thought that was Coriolanus? But who cares, I still like the clean-shaven look. Alright, I'll save the fangirling for the appropriate thread!

I'm drawing a blank too for this week's art challenge. The only thing that I'm inspired enough to do is an avatar and still, that took me a while. I think my artistic juices are sapped dry for now.

It's Corialanus, sorry. My mind went elsewhere...too many hairy, good looking men.

I can't focus on one idea worth trying for this week. I'm waiting for the last minute panic to kick in.
                            sigpic

Comment

For all of us arties...

Comment

That is amazing. It might give me nightmares, but it's amazing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X