No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolamom, you got me right at the first pic of Nadal.
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Oh, mmm, Rafa and his lovely arms

Great work too RiG, can't go wrong with RDA and another amazing drawing Sil!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Challenge entries:

Comment

Cool! And you got a pic of Martin as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Cool! And you got a pic of Martin as well.
            Yep, I can usually find a way to squeeze him in there

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              It's been so long since I've artworked! Busy busy and lack of mojo, but finally, finally, I have got photoshop open

And, both for the challenge and since it's a Firefly theme around here...

Awesome work on last week's challenge everyone! Some very intense entries there
              Jayne Sig! Love it Josi.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I've been told that in my latest drawing Sam's face seemed fuller. I joked replying that she was just pregnant again...and so they requested a new drawing with the new member of the family. This is the result!

http://imageshack.us/a/img845/3599/family002.th.jpg
              Aww! Awesome drawing.
              Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Oh, I'll do Renner alright!

Anywho, my first entry...

Mr. RDA himself...
              http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps753176dc.jpg
              Oooo.... RDA. Never go wrong with him.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
              Josi, XFChemist, and RIG: Gorgeous arts!!! (Also to anyone whom I might've missed as well )
              Like your sig Yami.

Nice job Nola.

Was watching Doctor Who and then thought of Sarah Jane... I could I forget her for "S". So here's one tribute to her.

Comment

Awesome job Jumble. Miss Druit! Chris played him so well and nice Jonas sig too.

Comment

Thanks Sci

I miss Sanctuary as a whole - really wanted to see inside the new sanctuary and see what other mischief our team wood get up too

Comment

Awesome Jumble and sci! I remember loving this about this challenge last time around, you get art made for all sorts of characters that don't normally get used And Jumble, it might be less you, but I really like the red on black/white effect on that Jonas sig, it's really striking
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Josi That effect just popped up all by itself as I was adding things - the background was actually green until I added the texture, then it turned black and white and I thought 'Yes, I like that!'

And you started a sentence with 'And'

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        Thanks Josi That effect just popped up all by itself as I was adding things - the background was actually green until I added the texture, then it turned black and white and I thought 'Yes, I like that!'

I did. I'm honestly not as much of a grammar pedant as you think I am
                        sigpic

Comment

I did. I'm honestly not as much of a grammar pedant as you think I am
                          You're not? And there was I looking up to you as just that

And that ^^ is really bad grammar

Comment

Thanks Sci

I miss Sanctuary as a whole - really wanted to see inside the new sanctuary and see what other mischief our team wood get up too
                            You're welcome.
                            Me too. *sigh*

Love happy accidents.

Comment

Awesome Jumble and sci! I remember loving this about this challenge last time around, you get art made for all sorts of characters that don't normally get used And Jumble, it might be less you, but I really like the red on black/white effect on that Jonas sig, it's really striking
                              Thanks hun. It's so cool. It's some times nice to get a challenge that makes you think outside the box.

Comment

Woohoo...finally found something with my screen name!

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X