• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    You're welcome.

Thank you.

So do I. Thanks.

Great sig! I always have trouble adapting PS tuts for Gimp.
    You are welcome and thank you. Luckily most of it was similar to GIMP and I just tweeked it a bit here and there to make it look as close a possible.

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
    I love it Scifan *virtual green* I'd make a gimp tut except I have no idea how to use the program hehe. I actually used it when I first started and I made myself so confused That's probably just because I didn't know where settings were but not I'm addicted/dependent on PS lol
    Thank you so much hun.

Oh no worries. I don't know PS... so we're even. I felt the same way for PS. I had a free download and I got so lost I gave up and went back to GIMP. lol.
    I found some Alex pics with straightened hair and I couldn't resist. She looks to different and younger. IMO.

Comment

You're right she does look completely different. I've seen her in something other then Doctor Who but can't remember :/
      sigpic

Comment

You're right she does look completely different. I've seen her in something other then Doctor Who but can't remember :/
        I've seen her in NCIS, but I saw some pics of her from Arrow with her hair straightened... maybe there. I still need to watch that show.

One more and then bedtime

Comment

Virtual green scifan!

You might have seen Alex Kingston in E.R.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Virtual green scifan!

You might have seen Alex Kingston in E.R.
            Thanks Maneth.

Oh I loved her as Elizabeth.

Comment

Oh I love it Scifan!!! I'm still hungup on the 10th Doctor and Rose *hehe* but River and the Doctor look great together, nice job!!!

Something random I did this weekend:

I also made these last two banner for the Sam/Jack kid fic list but thought I'd share bc these kids are so adorable

sigpic

Comment

Thanks again hun.

It's funny. I like Ten with Rose and Eleven with River... Guess I just like shipping. lol

Oh those are all so lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Beautiful takes on that tut, sci! And lovely work Meredith
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    You are welcome and thank you.
                    Thank you and you are welcome.

Luckily most of it was similar to GIMP and I just tweeked it a bit here and there to make it look as close a possible.
                    See, this is why I'm horrible at tut week. I'm bad at following tuts, at tweeking them to suit my program, even though I have the free download version of PS. I think I need to find some beginners tuts for PS in order for the program to be of any use to me. But I'm glad that you're able to follow tuts and twist (bits of) them to suit your needs because your art is beautiful!

Oh, so pretty!

I also made these last two banner for the Sam/Jack kid fic list but thought I'd share bc these kids are so adorable

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...psd61650da.jpg

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7b936de3.jpg
                    These are so sweet! And, I'm being dense here but, is it supposed to be Jack and Sam as kids or Jack and Sam's kids?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks Josi and RIG

It's supposed to be their children natural or adopted. We've made fanfic lists for almost every type of fanfic by season, AU, Family fics, etc but it started with our Children's list and it just grew lol.

If you want to try out the tut with PS to get the feel of the program I can make a tut more specific if you'd like. Mine is pretty simple compared to some that I've followed. I remember the first tut I ever tried and I was so confused and didn't even know what a layering mask was lol. I think I had to google every other term and watch youtube videos to learn how to do everything
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Isn't even close to what I planned to make...

Comment

rather interesting though
                          sigpic

Comment

I got stuck on the Steampunk gun.. ..I will go back to finish it....

Comment

Thanks Josi and RIG
                              You're welcome.

It's supposed to be their children natural or adopted. We've made fanfic lists for almost every type of fanfic by season, AU, Family fics, etc but it started with our Children's list and it just grew lol.
                              Got it, thanks.

If you want to try out the tut with PS to get the feel of the program I can make a tut more specific if you'd like. Mine is pretty simple compared to some that I've followed. I remember the first tut I ever tried and I was so confused and didn't even know what a layering mask was lol. I think I had to google every other term and watch youtube videos to learn how to do everything
                              Yeah, that would be great! And I do the same thing Googling terms and youtube videos! Those vid-tuts are awesome!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              rather interesting though
                              Exactly what I was thinking!

Another Lucy sig...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

PS tutorials for beginners are a terrific way to learn how to use various features of the program. I still refer to some of them when I'm trying to learn a new trick or skill. I still don't know how to use all the tools properly!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X