Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great arties, everyone!

Managed to spend a bit of time on PS for personal fun, and this is what came about.

Comment

Hi guys.

Because I love 7in7 challenges so much, I just had to take some time (that I didn't really have....) to make a set for this week's challenge. Theme: Lost in Space.

Everyone has some spectacular entries this week.
      sigpic
      Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post

JW, I would say, it wouldn't make me wonder if I would be on his Ignore-list now . But it was a lot of fun to provoke him. So, definetely not the nicest fan he has.
        RiG, thanks . Past is his IMDb from 2007, the rest are Tweet-pics, partly from David, partly from other members of the Grimm-cast. David's Twitter is @mistergiuntoli.

And another set - again Grimm(actor) but ... not David G. :

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps69108d38.jpg
        I'm sure he doesn't mind you that much...That's a lovely. Silas is actually one of my favourite actors: loved him on Prison Break. I didn't know he was on Grimm ( another series to my watch list...).

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Very Cool, Nightmarepoet. The 45 minutes on the hair was worth it... my favorite part.

Another great job, Hyn. Really like the Reflection.

Tried for one more set myself...

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...yicon2jess.jpg
        Love Jess! Love New Girl! I particularly like faceless and (sigh!) yellow.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Great arties, everyone!

Managed to spend a bit of time on PS for personal fun, and this is what came about.

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/...-Fear-Icon.gif
        http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/...r-Fear-Sig.gif

[URL=http://s1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/micah7eight/Avengers/HawkeyeRenner/?action=view¤t=lgRennerFearWallie.jpg]http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p545/micah7eight/Avengers/HawkeyeRenner/th_lgRennerFearWallie.jpg
        Lovely set. I love the background elements and, of course, your muse! But I'm biased here;D

Originally posted by Rocket_Scientist View Post
        Hi guys.

Because I love 7in7 challenges so much, I just had to take some time (that I didn't really have....) to make a set for this week's challenge. Theme: Lost in Space.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/...psef0bfad2.jpg

Everyone has some spectacular entries this week.
        Oh what a spectacular vintage set. I love it! Well done. Faceless is adorable!
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Photobucket switched me over to the New Photobucket this morning - even though it wasn't supposed to happen until the 16th. Color me very, very angry.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Photobucket switched me over to the New Photobucket this morning - even though it wasn't supposed to happen until the 16th. Color me very, very angry.
            Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              Me too
              *sigh* Hugs.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                *sigh* Hugs.
                I actually left a scathing survey response when Photobucket sent me one but well, fat lot of good that made since I'm still stuck with newer but lousier features which they think everyone should adopt.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Another great Renner set, ~lg.

Love your set, Rocket, the Yellow in particular.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                  Love Jess! Love New Girl! I particularly like faceless and (sigh!) yellow.

<snip>
                  Me too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot quote. GW doisn't let me, don't know why. Had the same problem a while ago. I think maybe it's a new update ...

New Girl! Love it, Bailey !
                    Rocket, well done!
                    Love it, lg !

Thanks, RiG . I'm sorry to hear you have to struggle and hope you will manage something. There are still some hours ...
                    JW, yep, Silas is on Grimm, and he's doing a great job there! He's my second favourite after David G - and together they are simply adorable! Another reason to watch Grimm . Seven more days till the backhalf - only one damned long, horrible, huuuuuge week.

Nola, Jumble, count me in. PB switched me too

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks, JW and Bay. I've had a huge RL project that includes graphics, so this was the first time I had (a) the time and (b) the inclination to do some "personal" art.

And, yep, I'm on the new PB 16 days early, too!

Edit: Thank you, Hyn. We posted at the same time, and I didn't see your comment a minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                        I actually left a scathing survey response when Photobucket sent me one but well, fat lot of good that made since I'm still stuck with newer but lousier features which they think everyone should adopt.
                        If the small sample of people on this thread is anything to go by, they must have had a LOT of negative feedback for the new version - I don't know why they bothered to ask as they've obviously completely ignored us all

Comment

Has anyone figured out how, on the new PB, to tell what KB size your images are? I ask because, on my computer, they're usually larger than when I upload them to PB.

Comment

The only way I've seen so far, ~lg, is to go into edit and then resize and it will tell you the size it is. Would love to hear of another way though.

PB switched me over about three weeks ago without the option to switch back. So I've gotten used to most of it and have all my settings worked out the way I like them, but there are still so many things I miss. Although... there are a few things I do like better too, just not enough to compensate for what is gone.
                            sigpic

Comment

I use the Edit feature to resize it ( then I cancel) But at one point there was some glitch and the files appeared in my laptop and on PB one size and uploaded bigger to GW. I was told it there was a time delay, and it only resized later. Now, I'm the queen of thumbnails. I just don't trust it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll try that, Bay. It just seems like a lot of extra work to me.

Why fix something that's not broken? Personal opinion on the PB switch.

Comment

Working...
                                X