Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Thank you Bailey and I LOVE yours too. Jack is AWESOME
    Oh no... you could've used the same. We all can make the same cap look different. Love yours... plus I like your choice for Small, Yellow, Faceless.... Heck.. I like them all. Well done.

Thanks JW. The cap for Reflection was a lucky find. I was going to use the Quantum Mirror, but liked this better.

Awesome Job!!! Loved The Hobbit and all the Dwarves. Now to find some good caps. Wish me luck.
    If you need some, PM me. I got many, maybe I have what you need. ( No, they're not ALL Thorin related.)
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      If you need some, PM me. I got many, maybe I have what you need. ( No, they're not ALL Thorin related.)
      LOL! Ok. I will let you know in a bit. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you Jaded Wraith. Really enjoyed your set too. The reflection one is cool, love the though behind what you see in his reflection.

Thank you Scifan, the new 'small' was my backup plan if the pic of Jack next to the ring didn't work... so didn't take too long to fix it up. Kind of fun though to see the similarities and different interpretations of the prompts both in the same genres and in the different ones too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          Thank you Jaded Wraith. Really enjoyed your set too. The reflection one is cool, love the though behind what you see in his reflection.

Thank you Scifan, the new 'small' was my backup plan if the pic of Jack next to the ring didn't work... so didn't take too long to fix it up. Kind of fun though to see the similarities and different interpretations of the prompts both in the same genres and in the different ones too.
          Thank you. I liked that it was a mirror image without symmetry.
          sigpic

Comment

Nola, well done!
            Ikorni, I love how you used the colors
            Bailey, love your Jack-icons! My original plan was all about Nick but as the show is only in it's second season I had a huge problem with "past" so I made mine about all. And I know about your problem with the gate. I had something similiar with the Yellow. That damned drop turned not out as good as I thought - but fortunately it was more or less easy to fix that problem
            JW, I know how this sounds, and I really don't want to sound negative in any way *I swear to every God I know!* and I love your icons. But ... who is that?

And thanks, JW . Funny that you all seems to like Faceless. It's just one of my caps, the only thing I did was copying the Grimm-logo into it. Great that it worked !

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Gorgeous arts everyone!
              sigpic
              Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                Thank you.
                you're welcome.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Thank you RIG. Can't wait to see yours.
                You are welcome. Mine is coming soon. I just turned my computer on so...it'll be a few.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Nola, well done!
                  Ikorni, I love how you used the colors
                  Bailey, love your Jack-icons! My original plan was all about Nick but as the show is only in it's second season I had a huge problem with "past" so I made mine about all. And I know about your problem with the gate. I had something similiar with the Yellow. That damned drop turned not out as good as I thought - but fortunately it was more or less easy to fix that problem
                  JW, I know how this sounds, and I really don't want to sound negative in any way *I swear to every God I know!* and I love your icons. But ... who is that?
                  No offense whatsoever. We don't have the same cultural references and that's one of the interesting aspects of this thread.

Richard Armitage

It's basically him on the Hobbit as Thorin OakenShield,hThe dwarf leader except for Faceless, where he is Guy of Gisborne in BBC's Robin Hood series 3, and in Reflection/ Small where he is himself.

I thought my obsession with The Hobbit was a dead give away.
                  Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  And thanks, JW . Funny that you all seems to like Faceless. It's just one of my caps, the only thing I did was copying the Grimm-logo into it. Great that it worked !
                  I think the lack of facial expression can make more poignant statements.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                  Gorgeous arts everyone!
                  Yes, they're beautiful! I can't hardly waith for yours ( if the muses help you!!!).
                  Last edited by JadedWraith; 26 February 2013, 05:50 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

No offense whatsoever. We don't have the same cultural references and that's one of the interesting aspects of this thread.

Richard Armitage

It's basically him on the Hobbit as Thorin OakenShield,hThe dwarf leader except for Faceless, where he is Guy of Gisborne in BBC's Robin Hood series 3, and in Reflection/ Small where is is himself.

<snip>
                    Wow... I didn't realize that Thorin was the same actor as Guy! Loved Guy in Robin Hood.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow... I didn't realize that Thorin was the same actor as Guy! Loved Guy in Robin Hood.
                      The odd part is: I didn't until season 3. Then I rewatched it and changed my mind.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, here it is...

...I couldn't seem to get quite the same effect on the middle text as I did in SGA. I couldn't remember what I did to SGA so I could replicate it in the middle text.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Okay, here it is...

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...pseea1e2f5.jpg

...I couldn't seem to get quite the same effect on the middle text as I did in SGA. I couldn't remember what I did to SGA so I could replicate it in the middle text.
                          Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I particularly like yellow and Two People.
                          sigpic

Comment

Those are wonderful, RiG! Love the Reflection and Yellow especially! Actually past is really cool too.

The odd part is: I didn't until season 3. Then I rewatched it and changed my mind.
                            Although I don't think season three was as well done as the first two, I'd strongly agree that I'd not feel the same about him without season 3... his best season.
                            sigpic

Comment

Those are wonderful, RiG! Love the Reflection and Yellow especially! Actually past is really cool too.
                              Agreed. They're an amazing set. And no, I'm not saying it to be nice.

Although I don't think season three was as well done as the first two, I'd strongly agree that I'd not feel the same about him without season 3... his best season.
                              Season 3 was the Gisborne family show and I terribly missed the Sherriff. But yeah, he's more independent in season 3, that's what I like, even when he's being cruel.
                              sigpic

Comment

I restyled Gabriel a bit today and made myself a new sig and fitting ava, sice now I finally can have a custom one yay

Comment

Working...
                                X