X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the wallies Scifan and Yamii
    sigpic

Comment

Not too happy with these, but having a tough time with inspiration for this challenge

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
        I love the wallies Scifan and Yamii
        Thanks so much hun.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        Not too happy with these, but having a tough time with inspiration for this challenge

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m.jpg:original

These look great and this is a hard challenge. I was shocked I squeezed any art out.

Comment

Sci and Meredith: Thanks!

Nola: Both are awesome!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

yamiinsane, still a beautiful wallpaper!
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I like them Nola
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Aww. Thanks JW.... and yes it did. I'll call you again when there is a next time.
                Thanks. I can't full credit. The one someone did for Eleven was really cool. I like it alot, hence me doing one for Ten.

Thanks again hun.

lol. Thanks and Vitural greens are just as good as the real stuff. Thank... see ya when you sneak back in.

Another set for challenge. Guess I was in a Doctor Whoish mood.
                eheheh, any time. Your muses can't resist me. ;D I love those. I like Alex Kinsgton/ River Song a lot. I completely fail at the softness department. Maybe it's lack of imagination or of lack of the appropriate brushes/filters.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                Sci: Gorgeous wallies!

I made this last week and I'm still not completely happy with it since it was very difficult to want to put together.
                <snip>
                See, that is what I mean by softness. It's lovely, Yamii, don't be so hard on yourself. I'd love to have that wallie. It's perfect.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

If that's what you came up when you're uninspired, I'd love to see what you can do when you're on a roll...;D I've been wanting to do some shippy art but I lack the ability to get that soft feel.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Thanks so much hun.

These look great and this is a hard challenge. I was shocked I squeezed any art out.
                Was it? For me it wasn't because I'm so undecisive. I'm always between two or three choices: instant different moods for you.
                Last edited by JadedWraith; 05 April 2013, 03:20 AM.
                sigpic
                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

scifan love the dr who wps
                  sigpic
                  Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Thanks folks
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      eheheh, any time. Your muses can't resist me. ;D I love those. I like Alex Kinsgton/ River Song a lot. I completely fail at the softness department. Maybe it's lack of imagination or of lack of the appropriate brushes/filters.
                      I love her to. Loved Alex since ER. Great actress.

I wasn't expecting the softness. I guess it was a cross between texture and the layer mode that did it. Happy surprise.
                      Was it? For me it wasn't because I'm so undecisive. I'm always between two or three choices: instant different moods for you.
                      I guess for me it was how to convey two different mood. Wasn't sure if just coloring would do it. Hate to tell you how long it took me to do the doctor. Wasn't happy on most of my choices for the darker version.

Originally posted by bandcat View Post
                      scifan love the dr who wps
                      Thanks so much sweetie. Sorry I couldn't do a tut for my sig. I'll see if I can figure an alternative. :O

Comment

Made this banner for someone on the forum.. my first ever Sparky banner

sigpic

Comment

Lovely arties everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Banner by Syfyfan

Challenge Week 68
                            Changing Moods

Nolamom

Josiane

Scifan

Jaded Wraith

Ikorni

Yami

Comment

Banner by Yami
                              Tut Week 20

This week is a Tutorial Week. For the first week every month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

Please PM your entries (both your original tutorial and any art you make following a tutorial this week) to Josiane

Comment

Oh such pretty artwork from everyone this week
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X