Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Nope, just the three I posted
      Whoops! Okay, then I missed that.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks josiane! Woohoo! Vintage week!
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Quoting Martin........

He wants to come and visit his WooHoos

Comment

Does anyone know of any more PSP tutorials, the link Hyndara71 has given me is very useful but I was wondering if anyone knew of anymore. No worries if not.
            sigpic
            McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
            Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Jumble!
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

WHOA!!! I've been gone quite a few days, haven't I? Sorry about that! You guys have made some amazing art in my absence! I particularly love the bw-to-color pieces and I cannot wait to try that!

I would have contributed to tut week but the sig I started at the beginning of the week has been giving me trouble. See, I have a sig but no text for it and it needs text. I'm quite proud of my artwork in this particular sig as it's something I don't think I've ever done before. I have been searching and searching and I just don't know what wood work with my sig. I do have one more idea that I'm gonna try though and I'm really hoping to hit paydirt because I really want you guys to see it!

ikorni: You're Jack O'Neill wp is simply A-mazing!

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                I stopped seven years ago and the coughing then stopped ... don't know exactly ... two or three months after I stopped smoking or so. Yeah, I'm glad too.
                YAY for no more coughing!

That's my guess. On the other hand ... I will move probably at the end of this year, so ... I don't think I will have a huge problem with that *shrugs*.
                Oh, good!

I had a lot of nightmares during my life, and unfortunately the most of them I remember too well. But, hey, that's me. Sometimes I dream on "to be continued"-base - seriously!
                WOW!

It is, isn't it? I'm still sad that the writers let them break up. Yes, they weren't working as a couple anymore and there simply had to happen something. But it's heartbreaking - I'm a little Gen-Shipper for Grimm, besides my obsession to ship Nick with one special female Wesen (Dämonfeuer)
                Aw, that's too bad.

Do you believe this? I have the US-DVD-Box and the UK-one but I still don't manage to check out two scenes where I simply cannot understand what one person (one time Bitsie, one time Silas) is saying. I'm still ignoring this damned subtitles *shakes head in disbelief*.
                I don't believe it!

About the Hansel & Gretel-discussion: usually I haven't planned to watch that movie, I'm not a big fan of especially that fairytale (it's that fairytale we had to analyse back in my schooldays - and that turned out as so boring ... ). But ... maybe ... when the movie will be on our theatre here - which would be possible after I saw that poster on their front. I am watching horror and mostly enjoy it so ... ahm ... if I will go let me know if there's interest in a review.
                That's understandable.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Something I've wanted to try for awhile...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    Jumble!
                    The WooHoos are all bouncing and happy dancing because he mentioned us in an interview (again ) and said he really wants to come to a UK con so he can see us

Nikki, have you tried googling for PSP tuts?

Comment

Great art everyone!

This next challenge is right up my alley, and I have the perfect pics of me and my friends in costume, alas, I doubt I will have time with the way this semester is going. I felt like Jack in WoO this week. If I didn't finish that darn presentation by the end of the day Thursday after two days of working on, I was going to lose it.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Something I've wanted to try for awhile...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5.../Legend_NM.jpg
                        OMG! LEGEND!!! I loved this show!!! This is awesome!!!

I wanted to green you but GW didn't want me to green you. *shakes fist at GW*

BTW...BLIZZARD at my house!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Stay safe RiG. Changed my avi in honor of the no'easter
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Stay safe RiG. Changed my avi in honor of the no'easter
                            Thank you, I will. Nice change to your avi.

Okay, I'm trying the bw-to-color tut in PS but I don't get what is meant by "select the hair with a big feather". I know she doesn't mean an actual feather. And here I thought it was going to be an easy PS tut for me (the PS n00b) to follow.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Thank you, I will. Nice change to your avi.

Okay, I'm trying the bw-to-color tut in PS but I don't get what is meant by "select the hair with a big feather". I know she doesn't mean an actual feather. And here I thought it was going to be an easy PS tut for me (the PS n00b) to follow.
                              Honestly, I didn't do that. I created a new layer and "painted" the area. Then set it to whatever layer mode the tut said.

Comment

I suspect that the tut means - select with using the "feathering" under the select drop-down menu - the larger the feather number, the greater the edge blend of pixels.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X