• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cags

banner by ShaViva

CHALLENGE WEEK 60

Pot-luck Textures!

(I'm not sure who to blame thank for this one, but my money is on Josiane )

This one is a bit different……..

Jumble has 20 numbered textures secretly tucked away – all you have to do is pick a number between 1 and 20, pm it to her, and she will send you the corresponding texture. You then have to use that texture in a piece of artwork

Size: Any
    Pics: Any, but must include your pot-luck texture!
    Text: Any

SEND YOUR ENTRIES, PLUS YOUR TEXTURE NUMBER, TO SARAI
    Last edited by Jumble; 18 January 2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Yay! The new challenge sounds interesting. Sent you a PM...

This is my take on Hyn's idea above... Bookmarks in wallie. This has about 30 layers and the original pic is 2.5 MB and the psd-file is about 22 MB!

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Great entries!
        Well, as far as I can see them. Jumble, one of yours and also lg's ones aren't visible, instead there's this red-cross-of-doom there. Don't know if this is only my impression ...

And the new challenge sounds interesting *runs off to PM Jumble*.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Gorgeous entries, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Wow! Great entries!
            Well, as far as I can see them. Jumble, one of yours and also lg's ones aren't visible, instead there's this red-cross-of-doom there. Don't know if this is only my impression ...

And the new challenge sounds interesting *runs off to PM Jumble*.
            I can see them all - try refreshing your page and see if it helps

Comment

I tried but ... mh, have the same problem with some of my icons at LJ. Maybe the cache is full.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Awesome challenge entries everyone. I really want to green everyone but not much in the fridge. I just need to figure out the right order to do it in. I have to say, seeing all the art here has been what inspired me to give this one a go.

Will have to go back and look through the last few pages properly when I have some time later on.

I am very late to it but this one inspired me too so have two late entries. Actually came here to ask who to send them to... umm, that'll be Jumble then.

Anyway, my late ones:

Jumble do you want me to send them to you to edit in to the challenge post?
                sigpic

Comment

No worries Cags, I'll snurch them and see if I can fit them in

PLEASE NOTE! When you pm your entries, just say what number texture you used so Sarai can link them for the challenge post

AND
                  , can I just remind you all that it helps us enormously if you put your name in the filename - thanks
                  Last edited by Jumble; 18 January 2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Oops, sorry Jumble, I forgot again...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                      Oops, sorry Jumble, I forgot again...
                      You and several others It just saves us a bit of time

Comment

Oh my look at all those fantastic bookmarks! Awesome work, everyone! I love it when a challenge really takes off like that
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the entries!! Especially the Avengers ones... Love those guys.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          No worries Cags, I'll snurch them and see if I can fit them in

PLEASE NOTE! When you pm your entries, just say what number texture you used so Sarai can link them for the challenge post

AND
                          , can I just remind you all that it helps us enormously if you put your name in the filename - thanks
                          Oh sorry Jumble... didn't know. I'll try to remember this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            LOVE LOVE LOVE all the entries!! Especially the Avengers ones... Love those guys.

Oh sorry Jumble... didn't know. I'll try to remember this time around.
                            That's ok, we all forget little details now and then - that's why I post a reminder every now and then

Comment

Challenge entry - fun texture!
                              sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous Nola

Comment

Working...
                                X