Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to a Yahoo! News Report, Harold Camping, aged 90, has apparently drunk paint thinner.... And has been wrong at least three dozen times before.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Rapture huh? Is there booze at this thing? Ladies? Pie?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        According to a Yahoo! News Report, Harold Camping, aged 90, has apparently drunk paint thinner.... And has been wrong at least three dozen times before.
        Link? I can't find anything about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          Link? I can't find anything about it..
          It should be on the front page somewhere, but knowing he's been wrong at least a dozen times before, its most likely moved onto newer news

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It should be on the front page somewhere, but knowing he's been wrong at least a dozen times before, its most likely moved onto newer news
            So... link?

Comment

So... link?
              you're welcome

Comment

you're welcome

There is nothing in there about drinking paint thinner... which is what you claimed. I was asking for the link to the report where you got that information.. But since you were just making it up...

Can we keep this semi-serious thread at least semi serious? Made up reports of suicide attempts really don't help anything. And they do nothing to discredit Harold Camping.. the poster making the claims on the other hand..

Comment

Onto important things... I do believe it is well into the 21st of May in various parts of the world. So. Aussies, Kiwis? You still there? How's that earthquake treating you?

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                    Onto important things... I do believe it is well into the 21st of May in various parts of the world. So. Aussies, Kiwis? You still there? How's that earthquake treating you?
                    I got six hours 23 minutes until it hits here,nothing happening here yet. Its not even midnight

Point in fact PH: Anyone that tries to predict something liek this is making themselves out to be a total stark raving lunatic that should have been locked up years ago. I for one am looking forwards to sunday morning being all nice and normal

Comment

A sneaking suspicion that maybe it will only happen in America......Perhaps it will help out the election in 2012!
                      sigpic
                      Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
                      "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                      Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                      Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
                      etc.....

Comment

There is nothing in there about drinking paint thinner... which is what you claimed. I was asking for the link to the report where you got that information.. But since you were just making it up...

Can we keep this semi-serious thread at least semi serious? Made up reports of suicide attempts really don't help anything. And they do nothing to discredit Harold Camping.. the poster making the claims on the other hand..
                        lol, you consider this semi-serious? I may have semi-seriously misjudged you.

Comment

I got six hours 23 minutes until it hits here,nothing happening here yet. Its not even midnight

Point in fact PH: Anyone that tries to predict something liek this is making themselves out to be a total stark raving lunatic that should have been locked up years ago. I for one am looking forwards to sunday morning being all nice and normal
                          yeah....wouldn't surprise me if Camping drank paint thinner....or his mind is frakked up on drugs

Comment

So how is Asia doing? Are you guys still here. What about eastern Europe? Its Saturday in part of Europe.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              So how is Asia doing? Are you guys still here. What about eastern Europe? Its Saturday in part of Europe.
                              We have to wait until 6pm.. Not really sure why, but that's when it's meant to start..

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                yeah....wouldn't surprise me if Camping drank paint thinner....or his mind is frakked up on drugs
                                It would not surprise me in the least if Camping did both. BUT, on the serious side, let us for the moment assume the guy is not talking nonsense, just for the sake of chatting and having fun, lets assume here for the moment, the guy is right.

Who here has a VISA or MasterCard ? Can ya convert to cash so I can have it all ? Tax Free...

Wait this is my country, we don't tax on lottery winnings... which this would most likely be if one were to suddenly come across a skillion dollars in the wake of people just poofing to nowhere.

Now, lets get real here

There is a picture of Camping holding a bible, It looks like a hotel bible to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X