• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

praise the lord for that, i can get my clothes in it now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      nope.....not to mention that the strongest economies usually tend to be found in societies with a strong moral foundation so I would argue that any attempt to weaken our moral foundation would also weaken our economy
      So much for the "lesser of two evils" then huh?
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/0...th-law-ruling/

Rand Paul is a moron.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Rand Paul:
          just because a majority of the Supreme Court declares something to be ‘constitutional’ does not make it so
          I agree that Supreme Court can err, but what I really I want to know is whether this was Rand Paul's opinion in 2000, when the Supreme Court appointed GWB to the presidency. Methinks he believed it was just dandy.
          Last edited by Brother Freyr; 29 June 2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

That's hilarious. That's exactly what the SC is for.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Happy Canada Day.

Yay.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

Even Rupert Murdoch doesn't think it's going to happen
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm very glad she's resigning. Hopefully a Liberal or NDP can steal those seats.

sigpic

Comment

Good news: ACTA has been thoroughly rejected in a vote by the European Parliament, effectively killing it.
                    My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                      Finally the European Union is doing something right.

Comment

Florida closes TB hospital amid TB outbreak. <insert logic here>

sigpic

Comment

America, the land of religious freedom.
                          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

all well and good but I wonder if the law will do anything if they were to start showing their true colors and start pushing for Shariah Law? kinda hard to respect a "religion" that has such a barbaric set of laws in it and whose founder was a pedophile

Comment

What if they have no interest in Sharia MG?
                              sigpic
                              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

then I have no problem with them...but since Shariah Law is such an integral part of the faith it wouldn't surprise me if this region were to become another Dearborn, MI

Comment

Working...
                                X