X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no spoon??
    But I like soup
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Maybe a spork or a cup
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        The Malaysian passenger jet that went missing over three weeks ago, and in spite of huge search efforts, no trace of it has been found. It had 239 passengers, including crew members. The thinking of the moment is that it went down in the Indian Ocean. Bits of debris keeps showing up (seen on satellite photos), but by the time any boats can get to the area they were seen in, the ocean currents have moved them far away or they've sunk. No debris recovered has been related to the missing plane.
        oh that plane

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          He wasn't all bad -- he was a devout christian who fought against the Ottomans when the Pope wanted a new crusade. Besides impaling had been happening before, he just perfected it into an artform. Anyway crucifixion was also a very unpleasant way to go -- and the Romans loved that one.
          impalement would make crucifixion look like a thai massage

Comment

True, but Vlad knew enough to not impale vital organs so it could take days before the impaled one died. Crucifixion also doesn't immediately kill. So, I'd pick neither.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Stop reading the Onion Fly
              But I like a good weep!
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                True, but Vlad knew enough to not impale vital organs so it could take days before the impaled one died. Crucifixion also doesn't immediately kill. So, I'd pick neither.
                crucifixion doesn't immediately kill but at least the victim ain't skewered like a kebab

(also in crucifixion at least you get a chance to come back 3 days later, albeit a very small one)

Comment

If ^ comes back after 3 days. I will defiantly be full on Atheist Hard Core.
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

You are going to whine and moan about others for a few days and then disappear.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Depends on what kind of deep fat soul fry you find on the other side.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Flyattractor came back immediately - no one on the other side wanted him

Comment

They couldn't handle me. I mean you sing The Banana Song with Jesus name in Heaven and they get all cranky, and then its no better in Hell when you knee Lucifer in his horns and they toss ya out.

Oh well. I guess you losers will have to keep putting up with me.

*you aint supposed to have a good time in hell...yeah right*
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                            and then its no better in Hell when you knee Lucifer in his horns and they toss ya out.
                            pff noob
                            I got tossed outa hell too - but only cause I made Luci's harem horny

(oh well it was fun while it lasted)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                              pff noob
                              I got tossed outa hell too - but only cause I made Luci's harem horny

(oh well it was fun while it lasted)
                              I aint really into the type of chicks that are Lucifer Groupies.....way to many issues. Sides its Hel. Finding bad girls aint all that hard to do.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                                Finding bad girls aint all that hard to do.
                                precisely, they're all devils. so might as well get the real deal no?
                                Last edited by SoulReaver; 04 April 2014, 02:20 PM. Reason: smiley lnk

Comment

Working...
                                X