This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Unless your point is that the Penguins ignored their removal earlier and came back, just as the illegals ignored the 1986 law, then I still don't get the reference.

If that is the point, then isn't that all the more reason to double down on immigration enforcement?
    The point is completely made something up again and when you get called on it. You change the subject to something only vaguely linked to your lie
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

This makes me sick.

I recall someone once said to respect everybody's political opinions. I used to agree with this. Not anymore.

On the bright side now that Americans have been successfully divided by the President, we can single out the rot from the decent human beings.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        This makes me sick.

I recall someone once said to respect everybody's political opinions. I used to agree with this. Not anymore.

On the bright side now that Americans have been successfully divided by the President, we can single out the rot from the decent human beings.
        It's only going to get worse. I wouldn't be surprised if one of his slackjawed, yokel supporters tries to assassinate her soon. It's not like they haven't shown they are violently unstable and willing to listen to their surrogate daddy.

The past week has shown the true colors of the modern GOP by refusing to condemn this kind of behavior from their representative.
        Last edited by Gen. Chris; 18 July 2019, 11:30 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

This makes me sick.

https://youtu.be/_j9ogc1XMRo
          it's all about da votes

Comment

You folks did notice that Trump publicly disavowed the people who were chanting, right?

Comment

I think he answered that. Where does the money come from? Supposedly, he has an amendment to the bill which will nail that down.

What do you cut to pay for it?
              Where did the money come from for the tax cut?
              Where did the money come from to increase military spending?
              Where is the money coming from to build a wall?

Why is fiscal conservatism so selective in what it chooses to worry about paying for?
              The 9/11 responders have been jerked around for almost a decade now, and they don't deserve it.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

You folks did notice that Trump publicly disavowed the people who were chanting, right?
                They are echoing his own words. You really think this came from nothing?

There is no defending this one. It's "Lock Her Up" but with a fresh coat of racism.

And it will happen at the next Klan event too. I'm sure he will try to stop them then too /s

Him calling them out is what is needed. McCain took the time out of a townhall event to stop a supporter from lying about Obama's characteristics. Trump (re)tweets images of his political opponents behind bars. And the cult loves it. We are a half step away from "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome_______" And with the DOJ lockstep behind him I don't doubt meritless investigations into any serious challengers will spring up next year.

What is it going to take? People to start dying? Cause his supporters have already tried that. Thank god Sayoc was an idiot...But I don't put it past the rest of Ya'll Qaeda (or Caida, as Trump spells it) to try again.

Edit: You're right...He did try to stop them....Thirteen seconds after they started. And AFTER they stopped chanting. He also didn't say he disavowed them, he said he "wasn't happy" about it. And of course, he would never lie. No sir...

For funsies, count out thirteen seconds. It's longer than you think.

And then he launched right back into the attack.

I sure do wonder how the busiest president ever has so much time for these weekly rallies (which are totally normal).

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                Where did the money come from for the tax cut?
                Where did the money come from to increase military spending?
                Where is the money coming from to build a wall?

Why is fiscal conservatism so selective in what it chooses to worry about paying for?
                The 9/11 responders have been jerked around for almost a decade now, and they don't deserve it.
                Well, Trump tried to EO the funds for the border. Last I heard he was being sued for it.

As for the rest of funding, you can bet the Repubs would be screaming from the rooftop over any kind of spending right now if it was a Democratic president. But it's okay...they are gutting everything else so I guess it will even out in the end. Who cares if people die or get sick anyway?

Due to Trump's tax cuts we are a further 1.5 trillion in the hole and the deficit this year alone is 1 trillion. And what are we getting out of all that spending?
                Last edited by Gen. Chris; 18 July 2019, 04:03 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

He did... after the fact.

If he'd done it immediately, the moment they started chanting, that's the moment it had mattered. Now he's just trying to look better to everyone else who hasn't already deemed him a fascist (racist or just the IQ of peanut).
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Are they military? Nope. Are they from a red state? Some maybe but probably not. Evangelist fanatics? Nope. Are they rich or own a plane (the lolita express) to rape children? Nope.

Request denied.

As a matter of fact, considering this happened in NYC, I'm expecting cuts not bonuses.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    He did... after the fact.
                    His tweet following the rally (or safari)

Just returned to the White House from the Great State of North Carolina. What a crowd, and what great people. The enthusiasm blows away our rivals on the Radical Left. #2020 will be a big year for the Republican Party!

8:51 PM - 17 Jul 2019
                    Real conservatives would've denounced the situation, usually racism is assumed in conservatism but never said aloud. Mitch McConnell didn't say SQUAT about it because he's worried about his own sorry little ass. Such a tool. No balls and no spine.

Honestly Annoyed, if you convinced yourself that Trump saying ''he didn't like it'' is an apology, you're even more gullible than my 3 years old nephew. Wouldn't be the first time you eat propaganda for lunch though.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

saying "I'm not racist" is a good way to appear racist

and Trump's fully aware

and he says it anyway

which means he wants to appear racist (specifically anti-arab/muslim & anti-hispano)

get it?

Comment

His tweet following the rally (or safari)

Real conservatives would've denounced the situation, usually racism is assumed in conservatism but never said aloud. Mitch McConnell didn't say SQUAT about it because he's worried about his own sorry little ass. Such a tool. No balls and no spine.

Honestly Annoyed, if you convinced yourself that Trump saying ''he didn't like it'' is an apology, you're even more gullible than my 3 years old nephew. Wouldn't be the first time you eat propaganda for lunch though.
                        Regarding the chants at the rally, seeing as Trump did not say it, I don't think he has anything to apologize for.

Regarding what he did say. Yes, it was boneheaded, seeing as how 3 of the 4 people who were told to get out were not immigrants, they were born here.

With that said, however, telling someone to "get the hell out if you don't like it here" is a common response to critics in this nuthouse. Has been for a while, and in many different circumstances. And Trump did not say anything regarding race. Nationalism, maybe. But you can't hang him for racism on this, although his opponents will certainly try.
                        Last edited by Annoyed; 19 July 2019, 10:54 AM.

Comment

“You know what I’m unhappy with? I’m unhappy with the fact that a congresswoman can hate our country,” Trump said, alluding to Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), one of a group of four congresswomen of color whom he last Sunday admonished on Twitter to “go back” to the countries they came from (Omar is a Somali refugee; the other three women were born in America). “I’m unhappy with the fact that a congresswoman can say anti-Semitic things. I’m unhappy with the fact that a congresswoman — in this case, a different congresswoman — can call our country, and our people, garbage. That’s what I’m unhappy with.”

Trump then turned to defending the people at his rally, who chanted “send her back!” after he viciously attacked Omar using misleading claims like the ones he made on Friday. (For instance, despite what Trump claimed in the Oval Office, none of the congresswomen in question have called America or its people “garbage.”)

“Those people in North Carolina, that stadium was packed,” Trump said. “It was a record crowd and I could’ve filled it 10 times, as you know. Those are incredible people, those are incredible patriots. But I’m unhappy when a congresswoman goes and says, ‘I’m going to be the president’s nightmare.’ She’s going to be the president’s nightmare. She’s lucky to be where she is, let me tell you. And the things she has said are a disgrace to our country.”
                          He's now defending them and the defense is laughably bad. As usual it boils down to Trump logic.

"The stadium was packed...That's why my supporters are racists"

There is no defense of this. President Goodbrain's supporters think he's a racist, whether he is or not, and so they believe they can shout this **** without consequences. And he does not try to stop the chants. You will see them again, and I would bet money he won't try to stop them.

Again, I ask...Is it going to take Omar getting shot by Yokel Haram before people believe that maybe Trump is inspiring racial and political violence (again)?

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/19/207009...omar-apollo-11
                          sigpic

Comment

That would be the United States. We've had an unfettered flow for more than 40 years, and people ARE regretting it.

Unfortunately, the people who regret it are not in a position to do anything about it, and those who are is such positions don't want it stopped.
                            other then the US

Comment

Regarding the chants at the rally, seeing as Trump did not say it, I don't think he has anything to apologize for.

Regarding what he did say. Yes, it was boneheaded, seeing as how 3 of the 4 people who were told to get out were not immigrants, they were born here.

With that said, however, telling someone to "get the hell out if you don't like it here" is a common response to critics in this nuthouse. Has been for a while, and in many different circumstances. And Trump did not say anything regarding race. Nationalism, maybe. But you can't hang him for racism on this, although his opponents will certainly try.
                              yes, nationalism it is

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                                saying "I'm not racist" is a good way to appear racist

and Trump's fully aware

and he says it anyway

which means he wants to appear racist (specifically anti-arab/muslim & anti-hispano)

get it?
                                well his plan has a flaw as his daughter is a Jew and he has moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem

as well as his winning the Ellis Island award

the award : Ellis Island Honors Society

The Ellis Island Honors Society sponsors the Ellis Island Medals of Honor which are presented annually to American citizens who have distinguished themselves within their own ethnic groups while exemplifying the values of the American way of life.

Past Medalists include seven U.S. Presidents, three world leaders, several Nobel Prize winners and countless leaders of industry, education, the arts, sports and government. Of course, we continue to recognize everyday Americans who have made freedom, liberty and compassion a part of their life's work

Trumps winning it verified by SNOPES.com hardly a right wing organization

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...award-in-1986/

i dont think there are too many members of white nationalist groups who spt those facts

Comment

Working...
                                X