This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Until they are granted citizenship, via amnesty and "paths to citizenship", which the Democrats are pushing for as well.
    like imported east-european gold-digging hoes who are naturalized & marry billionaires?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
      like imported east-european gold-digging hoes who are naturalized & marry billionaires?
      And what, pray tell does that have to do with governing the country? Absolutely nothing.

Comment

And what, pray tell does that have to do with governing the country? Absolutely nothing.
        has to do with immigration (wait you weren't talking about immigration all this time? could've sworn...)

Comment

Just correcting a few misunderstandings...

No, this applies to both individuals and businesses.
          No, it does not. Trumps entire tax cut was federal to apply to businesses.
          In fact, it s the individuals that are being affected the most.
          Of course it is, individuals get little, corporations get everything.
          If you recall, it was the wealthy individuals who are moving out of NY.
          Are they?
          Prove it.
          IWell, NY has been a deep blue state for a long time, and particularly unfriendly towards business. Our reputation is known throughout the US.
          It's unfriendly towards business, but you claim it is the business centre of the US, and you DON'T see a contradiction in terms?
          And yet the individual tax rates are among the highest in the nation. So your idea doesn't work out all that well, does it.
          You also have the highest standard of living, best education, and best access to healthcare. AGAIN, go live in the south where you have none of those things, but half the state tax rate, not in a "corner" you disagree with, but across the entire state. Go live in WVA, see it's social networks and pretend for a moment you were thinking of raising kids in that environment.
          Actually SEE the results of your idea's.
          The bottom line is state spending. The state simply spends too much, and that's what must be changed. We have to stop the "free shiznit for all" mentality.
          The state makes more money, so it can afford to pay more on social programs.
          As I am writing this, I'm hearing a radio news report that some yutz wants start a new program to hand out more $ to schools, in order to teach about the holocaust. We already teach that in history classes. It's just another excuse to hand money to the heavily unionized schools.
          Do you?
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

"Thousands of Americans are being murdered" at the border.........

"If I wasn't elected President we'd be at war with North Korea"

That's some grade A horse poop
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              No, it does not. Trumps entire tax cut was federal to apply to businesses.

Of course it is, individuals get little, corporations get everything.
              You've been listening to the talking heads in the media again, haven't you.
              You really ought to learn more before talking about a country you don't even live in. And one of the first things to learn is that when it comes to anything regarding Trump, you can't believe most of what you read in the MSM.

The tax reform affects both individuals and businesses. The ability to deduct state taxes was removed for both. The individual standard deduction was nearly doubled. This change alone is a big tax cut for me. Am I a business?

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              It's unfriendly towards business, but you claim it is the business centre of the US, and you DON'T see a contradiction in terms?
              Again, you know nothing of what you speak, because you don't live here.

What works for NYC does not work for the rest of the state. There are intangibles that benefit companies located in NYC, prestige, or some other perceived benefit. This makes it tolerable for those businesses in NYC. This does not apply to the rest of the state, which is still subject to the onerous taxation and regulation originating in NYC.

Haven't you ever noticed I don't comment a great deal about doings in other countries where I don't live? I'm smart enough to know that I can't know all the subtext and details that the locals would, so I keep my yap shut.

Comment

You really ought to learn more before talking about a country you don't even live in.
                lol that excuse again?

everyone knows if you were responding to an american your post would be exactly the same except for that line I just quoted

also internet tends to make that argument irrelevant

And one of the first things to learn is that when it comes to anything regarding Trump, you can't believe most of what you read in the MSM.
                yeah man state propaganda's more reliable

The tax reform affects both individuals and businesses.
                crumbs for the former

The ability to deduct state taxes was removed for both. The individual standard deduction was nearly doubled. This change alone is a big tax cut for me. Am I a business?
                if you speak true & really got a big cut then it's only a reprieve King Don will make you pay it back some way or another
                btw how's it going with the wall Mehico still not paying for it?

Haven't you ever noticed I don't comment a great deal about doings in other countries where I don't live?
                I didn't know other countries had as much global economic & political influence as the US

Comment

What now? You want city-states? Vatican all over the US? (NYC state, Washington state, Philly state, Rifle state (Yea that town in Texaslala-land)

Can't afford living in NY? Then GTFO. Simple as bacon.
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                    What now? You want city-states? Vatican all over the US? (NYC state, Washington state, Philly state, Rifle state (Yea that town in Texaslala-land)

Can't afford living in NY? Then GTFO. Simple as bacon.
                    You had me at bacon
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

hoho this is gold platinum:

https://www.fatherly.com/news/middle...rump-tax-hike/

predictable of course but does anyone feel sympathy for those morons in the middle-class who bought into a corporate billionaire's fake anti-elite rhetoric?
                      up yours suckers
                      lol

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                        hoho this is gold platinum:

https://www.fatherly.com/news/middle...rump-tax-hike/

predictable of course but does anyone feel sympathy for those morons in the middle-class who bought into a corporate billionaire's fake anti-elite rhetoric?
                        up yours suckers
                        lol
                        You funny, dude.

Meanwhile, many people are seeing an increase in taxes due to the bill eliminating many of the deductions that were used by middle-class families in order to lower the amount of taxes they were required to pay. Most notably, the tax reform placed a cap on deductions for taxes on both state and local levels.
                        2017 taxes = $5,408 refund …

Unchanged salary, unchanged withholding…

2018 taxes = $440 owed to the IRS.

I’m middle class, single with a $83,085 income.
                        @POTUS thank you for screwing the middle class with your tax reform. I have never in my life, I’m 49 years old, had to pay into the IRS until this year. We have a combined income of 150,000. The middle class voted for you. I will not make the same mistake twice.
                        These aren't middle class folks you're talking about. Single with income of 83K, married with income of 150K are definitely what I consider to be very well off indeed. The one guy's talking about REFUNDS of 5K. That's 3-4 times my entire federal tax liability. It's also a good bet that he had been using a number of deductions to shield his income from taxation.

Don't even try to tell me that this is hitting middle class. These folks are way over that level. And I thought you wanted to tax the upper classes?

Or is this more of the same crap; if Trump did it, it must be bad? Stop listening to the MSM and you might learn something.

And the first example, while they don't give an income level, they do refer to the removal of the federal deduction for state taxes. How much you want to bet that guy lives in a high-tax hellhole like NY? That's the fault of the state he lives in, not the feds.

Comment

You funny, dude.

These aren't middle class folks you're talking about. Single with income of 83K, married with income of 150K are definitely what I consider to be very well off indeed. The one guy's talking about REFUNDS of 5K. That's 3-4 times my entire federal tax liability. It's also a good bet that he had been using a number of deductions to shield his income from taxation.

Don't even try to tell me that this is hitting middle class. These folks are way over that level. And I thought you wanted to tax the upper classes?
                          while de-taxing the real upper classes?

Or is this more of the same crap; if Trump did it, it must be bad? Stop listening to the MSM and you might learn something.

And the first example, while they don't give an income level, they do refer to the removal of the federal deduction for state taxes. How much you want to bet that guy lives in a high-tax hellhole like NY? That's the fault of the state he lives in, not the feds.
                          regardless if you speak true or are attempting to move the goalposts (again) the point is there are craploads of disgruntled trumplings & that's what matters

now if you still want more examples (and perhaps better ones) you can also click this
                          https://twitter.com/hashtag/GOPTaxScamStories?src=hash

Comment

No, "out of the mouths of babes" er... Kindergartners...

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...lling-to-work/

One of its most radical proposals is issued almost in passing: a guarantee of “Economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work.”
                            Does this idiot think she will get support for that? Unable to work is one thing. But for those unwilling to work? Never.

If you're not willing to work, you can starve for all I care. And that sentiment will be shared by a very large percent of the US population.

Comment

Middle-income households – those with an income that is two-thirds to double the U.S. median household income – had incomes ranging from about $45,200 to $135,600 in 2016.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-middle-class/
                              Spoiler:
                              I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

No, "out of the mouths of babes" er... Kindergartners...

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...lling-to-work/

Does this idiot think she will get support for that? Unable to work is one thing. But for those unwilling to work? Never.

If you're not willing to work, you can starve for all I care. And that sentiment will be shared by a very large percent of the US population.
                                ah but what if some of them didn't wanna be born?

Comment

Working...
                                X