This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Just more evidence that Mueller is actually on a witch hunt targeting Trump on anything he can find, regardless of if it's within his mandate or not.
    Investigating Trump is like opening a Pandora box. Mueller has his work cut out for him for the rest of his days most likely.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Deflect much?
      Try reading his mandate, let me help:
      https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...r-special.html
      Didn't charge him with anything related to collusion to fix the election, though. Unrelated financial chicanery, that you can find with any rich person if you dig deep enough.

He's just trying to leverage Manafort, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        Investigating Trump is like opening a Pandora box
        more like opening a garbage can

Comment

Didn't charge him with anything related to collusion to fix the election, though. Unrelated financial chicanery, that you can find with any rich person if you dig deep enough.

This is where you made an illogical leap
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Small step for man, giant leap for...
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
              Small step for man, giant leap for...
              Anyone with bone spurs?
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                This is where you made an illogical leap
                We had this discussion a week or so? back. Unless you're born with a silver spoon in your arse, you simply don't get that rich without playing fast and by the rules. Therefore, anyone with the $ to engage in politics on the national level or even many state levels has to have something in the closet. Same as any other rich man.

Comment

Even when it is in black and white, you cannot grasp it.
                  Mueller can investigate -anything- tied to the overall Russia investigation.
                  Manafort provides Motive, Means and Opportunity to bring Russia directly into trumps orbit. As for leveraging Manafort, you are correct, he IS leveraging Manafort. Mueller is running this like a RICO case, such as the ones he did to bring down the Gotti and Gambino crime families. He is working his way slowly up the food chain, and my guess is, next is either Kushner or Jr.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Even when it is in black and white, you cannot grasp it.
                    Mueller can investigate -anything- tied to the overall Russia investigation.
                    Manafort provides Motive, Means and Opportunity to bring Russia directly into trumps orbit. As for leveraging Manafort, you are correct, he IS leveraging Manafort. Mueller is running this like a RICO case, such as the ones he did to bring down the Gotti and Gambino crime families. He is working his way slowly up the food chain, and my guess is, next is either Kushner or Jr.
                    Don't be an idiot. Anything even resembling blaming the messiah for anything remotely negative is a witch hunt.

Edit: Note sarcasm.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      Don't be an idiot. Anything even resembling blaming the messiah for anything remotely negative is a witch hunt.

Edit: Note sarcasm.
                      Or fake news.
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Hey that Cthulhu guy would make a fantastic president. So would that Giant Meteor guy. Both are strong.
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I voted for the meteor to kill us all
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            Hey that Cthulhu guy would make a fantastic president
                            Cthulhu's just a servant

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                              Cthulhu's just a servant

So who is his boss?
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                So who is his boss?
                                Azathoth, the blind mad idiot god in the centre of the universe.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X