This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    it does if they're using drones to do the spying....if one person is spying on another using a drone....I say the person being spied on has every right to destroy said spy drone
    You are as bad as Annoyed.
    Isn't the argument it is never the tools fault?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      You want to shoot the spy-drone operator? I can go along with that. But some folks might consider that excessive.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        And with that Trump blames the Democrats instead of blaming Stephen Miller and Tom Cotton who killed the DACA bill. What a scumbag?

https://i.imgur.com/UBCnYGc.jpg

Doesn't he check what he writes?
        The Democrats ARE on the hook for whatever happens regarding DACA. Some months ago, Trump put a perfectly acceptable compromise on the table, and the Dems wouldn't take it. On their head be it.

DACA aside, why do you oppose the US regaining control over its southern border? This has been a long-standing problem. Heck we tried amnesty back in 1986, for all the good it did.
        It's long past time we took action that will actually solve the problem, and I hope Trump succeeds.

Comment

Don't forget detention centres have prison bus for babies now.

Cool hey?

https://twitter.com/AntonioArellano/...31511405395969

https://twitter.com/ScottHech/status...82505152630784

https://wokesloth.com/ice-specialize...e-pissed/jake/
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

What do you expect them to do with them? Throw them in the back if a pickup truck?

Why don't you just admit it? You want the US to have open borders, with no controls, allowing anyone who wants to come in.

Why doin't you try that in your country for a few decades, see how it works out?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              What do you expect them to do with them? Throw them in the back if a pickup truck?

Why don't you just admit it? You want the US to have open borders, with no controls, allowing anyone who wants to come in.

Why doin't you try that in your country for a few decades, see how it works out?
              Put the kids on a bus with their parents? But what you fail to grasp, is that it's not just for those who come here illegally. Asylum seekers get the same treatment. But why are people surprised when conservatives like Ann Coulter want to shoot them on sight?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

No one is surprised Tood.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                  Put the kids on a bus with their parents? But what you fail to grasp, is that it's not just for those who come here illegally. Asylum seekers get the same treatment. But why are people surprised when conservatives like Ann Coulter want to shoot them on sight?

What the hell, dis she actually say that? What a B

Bloody hell.

Meanwhile

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...f&tfw_site=NPR

"Blacks" really is that how you refer to people?
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

usually its "****hole" country.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                      so defending my constitutionally-protected right to privacy by destroying any spy drones that are spying on me makes me a bad horrible person....gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        Are these asylum seekers entering through a legal entry point, declaring their intentions? Or are they sneaking in? As I understand it, it is being applied to people who are trying to sneak into the country, for whatever reason. According to the ABC news report I heard, the policy is taking children away from parents caught unlawfully crossing into the United States with them on the southern border, a practice the White House says is a deterrent to illegal immigration.

Sounds like a relatively simple problem to avoid. If you don't want to be separated from your children, don't try to sneak into the country with them. How hard is that to understand?

Or is obeying the law just too hard a concept?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          so defending my constitutionally-protected right to privacy by destroying any spy drones that are spying on me makes me a bad horrible person....gotcha
                          Why would drones be spying on you in the first place?
                          sigpic

Comment

Because conspiracy theories are fun. Although i thought that was more Annoyed's thing
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              Because conspiracy theories are fun. Although i thought that was more Annoyed's thing
                              I wonder if he thinks the Earth is flat?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                I wonder if he thinks the Earth is flat?
                                No, only I.Q. curves of a great many people who live on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X