This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's all about that 130K -- and more of that...
    I'm waiting for Soul to offer you 130K
    Love ain't cheap
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

One big difference is that Clinton's dalliances were carried out in the oval office, while Trump's were before he was in public service/politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        One big difference is that Clinton's dalliances were carried out in the oval office, while Trump's were before he was in public service/politics.
        No, the point is whitewater was follow the money, and it failed because there was either nothing to find or the Clinton's hid it better, so they moved onto something else.
        Trump cries about follow the money to begin with.
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          No, the point is whitewater was follow the money, and it failed because there was either nothing to find or the Clinton's hid it better, so they moved onto something else.
          Trump cries about follow the money to begin with.
          Oh, I was talking about Clinton's sexcapade scandal. There are just so many to choose from.

Comment

so what is Trump's beef with Syria anyway?

should he be siding with Assad? (since Assad is an ally of Putin)

and don't say it's about human rights since Trump doesn't give a s about those

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              so what is Trump's beef with Syria anyway?

should he be siding with Assad? (since Assad is an ally of Putin)

and don't say it's about human rights since Trump doesn't give a s about those

He won't act against Syria because Russia has said if he does things will get dirty.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Another day another Republican caught with their pants down...

https://shareblue.com/missouri-gover...ssault-report/

Always the family values people too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  I'm waiting for Soul to offer you 130K
                  Love ain't cheap
                  Well, they do say "Diamants are a girl's best friend"... I guess, there must be some truth in it.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Another day another Republican caught with their pants down...
                  I'm rather amused that this is now almost always to be interpreted in the literal sense of the word.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm rather amused that this is now almost always to be interpreted in the literal sense of the word.
                    Sad to say, that is usually the truth these days. And yes, the fact that they are frequently pols who preach family values and such makes it worse then if it's a Democrat. Something about living in glass houses and throwing stones.

Comment

Well slap my butt and call me Sally! Paul Ryan won't seek reelection and is retiring. Intriguing. Another one jumps off of the Trump train headed to oblivion. While I dislike Ryan...I commend his move.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Well slap my butt and call me Sally! Paul Ryan won't seek reelection and is retiring. Intriguing. Another one jumps off of the Trump train headed to oblivion. While I dislike Ryan...I commend his move.
                        The first sentence sounds like something Annoyed would say. I think you have Annoyeditis. The only cure is a full lobotomy
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

https://wokesloth.com/david-hogg-tar...ice/stephanie/

Why?

What is wrong with these people?

Comment

They are afraid of him. They are afraid he (and other students) could really change something.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Just in time to run for president... (just saying)
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Just in time to run for president... (just saying)
                                Hmmm.. interesting idea. would set up a fight within the part that we probably shouldn't have. Establishment Republicans vs Trump Republicans, similar to the Democrat split we have today, extreme left/Sanders wing and the more centerist wing.

Comment

Working...
                                X