This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    Of course, something about baptizing their departed ancestors allowing those ancestors access to their version of heaven.
    Gotta give 'em credit, a few of them turned that into a very successful business; the whole "ancestry.com" operation was started by a few of them.
    Not just theirs Annoyed.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Trump condemns leaks after UK police briefly halt information sharing
      If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Do you think he will get the message?
        sigpic

Comment

We'll need pictures. And a clown
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            We'll need pictures. And a clown

trump clown.jpg

Does that work?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              No one mention the Crusades or Spanish Inquisition
              And how long ago were those? 500 years? 1000 years??

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Second, who told you? Breitbart? Before or after service members were allowed to wear their uniforms during the San Diego Pride Parade?
              Navy times, army times, mil times forum. For many. Some i heard about first via GOPUSA, but verified it by checking the navy times, or other news sources..

Since when is Target a public restroom?
              Since they have public restrooms in that target allowed to be used by people who are not just customers..

And how are the above instances related to transwomen/men?
              I've never heard/seen/read a report of those sorts of perversions happening in a Target store's changing rooms/toilets, TILL THE whole Transgender bathrooms, and Target making their choice to allow anyone to use either restroom.. So how can it NOT have any relation to the transgender debate?

However, school was a semi-disaster for me, worklife was hell. And while I did learn to control that little ball of energy that could explode at any given moment, I also had to deal with other factors and after one too many panic attacks in the middle of Florence (Italy) I had enough. So, you try to imagine what it's like knowing exactly when you're on a high going into a low (bipolar mood), when you're flight-mode is on high alert every single minute of every day, your brain in overdrive -- never stopping, not being able to hold onto a single thought, everything around you a distraction, tossing and turning at night, short-term memory a leaky couldron (literally walking out of the bedroom to go get a cookie and not remembering why you left that room several seconds later), always worrying, every change in the day sending waves of panic down your body (ADD with a splash of autism), ... I'm on vacation right now, and the only panic attack I've had was when I had to leave for the airport saturday-morning at 5am in the morning. I was literally freaking out.
              OUCH.. I pity you FH. I've known a few mil spouses who seemed as bi-polar as you are. AND THEY WERE wrecks 90% of the time..

When I tell you I prefer it you refer to me by my name, does that bother you?
              No cause that's your name.. BUT if you feel instead of being "Falcon Horus", today you are "Lippenzaggy", that is 'off'..

It seems to be a question which has been asked by others, or wondered about:
              Thanks for that first link.. Rather eye opening. Especially that chart showing all the 30+ cancers and which makes the most money (BREAST). Hell adding the top 3 others seems to still not equate to what breast gets..
              And where was testicular cancer.. OH yea, barely seeable on that chart in Amt of funding..
              From that third one (# of grants), i see
              Adrenocortical, Anal, Heart (cardiotoxicity), Testicular, Penile, Vascular, Vulva and "Wilm's tumor" all share the low end of the stick at 1 grant each, while breast gets 161!!!!
              That is WAY outlandishly biased imo..
              Can you imagine if the #s were reversed where Testicular cancer had 100+ grants/foundations, and breast only had 1? Or cervical/ovarian?
              The media would be in an uproar at how 'sexist' that is.. Especially when a # of breast cancer foundations even say they only treat/care for women who suffer..

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Hallowed are the Ori.........

Worship us or we will blow up your planet.

Well at least none of our Earth based religions are that bad yet.
              Not yet, since we don't have space ships. BUT when you get towns blown up, concerts blown up, churches blown up etc, there's imo 1 clear one that's close to it.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              Do you think he will get the message?
              What message is that? That he should have fired every obama and clinton appointee still active in any of the intelligence branches, since imo its THEM that are doing all these bloody leaks..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                What message is that? That he should have fired every obama and clinton appointee still active in any of the intelligence branches, since imo its THEM that are doing all these bloody leaks..
                He can't even staff a full cabinet (and don't give me this "dems delaying" BS, he has hardly made more that 50-60 nominations), You think he can staff an organization of 32K plus people?? Also, why did Obama not have (as many) problems with Bush 2 appointee's or Bush 2 with Clinton appointee's?

Keep making excuses for the tangerine tosswipe, instead of looking hard at trump himself, or his sheer incompetence, or the fact that he compared the Intelligence agencies to hitler and declaring the (currently) free press an enemy of the state.
                Strangely enough, when you dump on the 2 groups who's main purpose is to ask hard questions and investigate facts, they play a meaner hand.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

Not yet, since we don't have space ships. BUT when you get towns blown up, concerts blown up, churches blown up etc, there's imo 1 clear one that's close to it.

That's a good point. But it's not the majority of that religion. It's the radical element.......

EVERY religion has them.
                  Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Interesting:
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.6654e7ce4f1c
                    sigpic

Comment

And what bad behaviour by the Prez pushing his way to the front for that photo op.

How rude?
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Trump is going to investigate the source of all the security leaks...

Should we tell him?

Comment

The only reason the UK authorities were pissed at the name and photos leak was it confirmed they'd been arrogantly foolish and for whatever reason had let one slip through the net, the kid had been reported to athorities numerous times over multiple years, was on every watch list going, had just re-entered the Country two days before after visiting his known to be IS supporting father and brother in Libya, and yet not one person flagged him up as a security risk, they just waved him through and sent him on his merry way.

That's the equivalent of TSA letting Obama bin Laden through border checks and not bothering to stop him or tell Homeland Security he was in the Country... (When he was alive and America's most wanted obviously).

Plus we seem to have this mentality that we must not show graphic images on TV or in newspapers for fear of upsetting the poor snowflakes who are incapable of deciding for themselves what to and what not to look at, as I've said before perhaps if these images were shown, the Joe Public might be more inclined to report stuff instead of assuming someone else will.
                          Last edited by Ian-S; 26 May 2017, 08:32 AM.

Comment

....Your tinfoil hat is on extra tight today..

I thought it was about the ongoing investigation and not wanting to alert the people he could have been working with by releasing his name..

But I meant that Trump is the leak.. He's planning to investigate himself..

You want to see pictures of dead children on the news? And not just dead, but badly injured, covered in blood. With nails and screws embedded in their bodies.

That kind of image has never been shown on the news. See if you can figure out why.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              Also, why did Obama not have (as many) problems with Bush 2 appointee's or Bush 2 with Clinton appointee's?
                              Maybe cause republicans are not out to sabotage dems, unlike the dems seem to be out to sabotage anything republican??

Comment

That doesn't answer his question about the transition from Clinton to Bush
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X