This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    strange - isn't it the (self)Right(eous) that says, if you're not guilty you've nothing to fear?

Comment

"It's rigged! so now i'm going to prevent you from finding out if it's rigged!"

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        Of course it's not rigged, I won the popular vote if you discount the rigging that did not happen!!
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          If nothing else, he should have lost his qualification needed to work IN the armory, till he had re-qualified, after say a 6 mo period...
          He was actually -assigned- to the Amory??
          ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

the recount will be rigged!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
              the recount will be rigged!
              At this point in the game, yes, I expect whichever side loses to say it's rigged.

Comment

This is rigged. That is rigged. Everything is rigged.

Or as they used to say in The Mummy Returns:

This is cursed. That is cursed. Everything is cursed.

And then Imhotep killed the idiots.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  At this point in the game, yes, I expect whichever side loses to say it's rigged.
                  even the rigging is rigged!

Comment

Arrrgggghhh!!!
                    Cut the rigging, load the cannon, it's a pirate's life for me!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                      typical neocon double standard

your Scotus ruled that death threats to president Obama were legal. your camp was also calling for assassinating Hillary herself if she won. those things make assassinating Trump legit, and calling for it is perfectly legal
                      Trump was calling via Twitter for the assassination of judges appointed by Hillary if she won (which makes assassinating Trump's judges legit)
                      etc.

have your cake or eat it

Yeah howcome there's silence from righties when this question is asked? The silence is defeaning...... It's OK to ask for Hillary or Obama to be shot or killed but not the other way around.... Why is that?

Oh and yeah another link on this recount stuff.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-0...states/8089450

So can we say beyond any doubt that the Republicans could not have rigged the election?
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        This is rigged. That is rigged. Everything is rigged.

Or as they used to say in The Mummy Returns:

This is cursed. That is cursed. Everything is cursed.

And then Imhotep killed the idiots.
                        Shush. You'll give PH delusions of grandeur.

Comment

So, now a few more details of the Carrier deal are coming out, anyone still think it was good for America?
                          sigpic

Comment

Now while i agree with his 'its rigged' especially with what i have posted about all the illegal voters on the roles time and time again, i DISAGREE with suing to prevent a recount, especially since they ARE ALLOWED by law.
                            BUT i loved what someone posted about this whole frakass elsewhere.
                            If count 1 comes up X, while the recount came up D, why is it we automatically assume D is actually correct??

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            He was actually -assigned- to the Amory??
                            ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
                            Yup. One of 2 chiefs assigned in the weapons dept to the armory. Was on duty that day so decided to take over the role as weapon assigning and return (cause he heard of a potential spot check that would be going on sometime in that work day.)

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              BUT i loved what someone posted about this whole frakass elsewhere.
                              If count 1 comes up X, while the recount came up D, why is it we automatically assume D is actually correct??
                              If the anomalies go away in the second count, there's good reason to assume it's the better count. But in general, recounts are more precise and aim to find out what caused the anomalies. If the recount happens and the same anomalies are still there, then you ****ed up your recount.

Comment

If the anomalies go away in the second count, there's good reason to assume it's the better count. But in general, recounts are more precise and aim to find out what caused the anomalies. If the recount happens and the same anomalies are still there, then you ****ed up your recount.
                                Someone has never done a stocktake, If he had, he would never ask that question.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X