This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    How can a swamp creature drain the swamp?
    It's not my thought
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

How can a swamp creature drain the swamp?
      That is the billion dollar question, isn't it.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        That is the billion dollar question, isn't it.
        FH is giving me a billion dollars?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Do chocolate dollars count?

Comment

Ask trump for a small loan

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              Why bother, just get him to buy 3 million dollars of chips he won't spend, that way you don't have to worry about paying it back.
              sigpic

Comment

Of course, they are in terror -- he's acting like a 9-year old 95% of the time and has no idea how politics work. Clues enough, Taiwan being the latest in a long line of problematic behavior.

Pardon me for being a bit naive here too but what is the problem with Taiwan and a phone call?
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  Pardon me for being a bit naive here too but what is the problem with Taiwan and a phone call?
                  Look up the one china policy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot this one as well, not really my style of music is probably why I forgot it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                      The really short version is that China and US agreed there's only one China. Taiwan isn't a separate nation. With the phone call, Trump suggests it is, which goes against the deal.

I get that it's not a smart thing to do, but i also don't quite see why some people make it out to be a yuge deal.

EDIT:

Idiots. Idiots everywhere:
                      https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-news-reports
                      US police have arrested a man wielding an assault rifle who entered a pizza restaurant that was the target of fake news reports it was operating a child abuse ring led by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her top campaign aide.
                      Last edited by thekillman; 05 December 2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

The really short version is that China and US agreed there's only one China. Taiwan isn't a separate nation. With the phone call, Trump suggests it is, which goes against the deal.

I get that it's not a smart thing to do, but i also don't quite see why some people make it out to be a yuge deal.
                        For a more extended version:

Donald Trump's call with Taiwan's president -- what does it mean?
                        Be warned: it's MSM CNN's analysis (I know, some of you think they only bring fake news)

Comment

And as if people had not gotten nutty enough. Check this story out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a3e0c2cbd8be

Comment

EDIT:

Idiots. Idiots everywhere:
                            https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...e-news-reports

That's interesting.........

How did China manage to convince the US to sign off on that as a deal?

Comment

For a more extended version:

Donald Trump's call with Taiwan's president -- what does it mean?
                              Be warned: it's MSM CNN's analysis (I know, some of you think they only bring fake news)
                              It's OK! Trump is going to fix it by attacking China on Twitter!

...No, really... He's attacking China on Twitter..

Comment

I assume you're being critical of his excessive use of Twitter.

In this, I think we agree. Social networking is taking over and in many cases outright replacing legitimate news.
                                Almost every article you read, there are at least several twitter comments included in the news story itself.
                                The reaction of the readers is not the story, but this practice seems to make integrate that reaction into the story itself.
                                Could the reason be that the youngsters are so self absorbed, they need to hear the opinions of their peers to have a story mean anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X