This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    And what of the rather rancid people Trumpet has put into his cabinet? No one ha any thoughts on that?
    Of course, who are you talking about specifically?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
      Of course, who are you talking about specifically?

Bannon. A rancid racist white supremacist. How can you have that in your cabinet?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Dude, seriously???
        Bannon has been the key figure of revulsion and discussion!!
        sigpic

Comment

Whatever the law proscribes based on their actions. What you need to remember is that punishments come in "ranges", not absolute numbers. If The courts grab up a few protesters and slap the highest punishment they can legally apply to "set an example", you might just find it gives people a symbol to rally around. Charge them, find them guilty if you can and deal with them fairly and the people rioting are denied that symbol.
          So 'go easy on them' in essence, so 'we don't stir the fires further.. That's what it sounds like you are advocating..

Alex jones is your source, a conspiracy theory nutjob??
          Well, since some of your stuff has come from the SPLC, a sight that clearly is hatefilled, i guess that makes us even!..

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Don't know what other outlets you're following, but there was plenty of Breaking news covering the earthquakes.
          I watched Fox, CNN and ABC between noon and 3.. Skipping between them and watching the world cup qualifiers.. Other than it being on the Fox and CNN ticker, they gave NO air time that i saw..

And what of the rather rancid people Trumpet has put into his cabinet? No one ha any thoughts on that?
          So Prebius is rancid? Or are you on about that briebart guy?

Bannon. A rancid racist white supremacist. How can you have that in your cabinet?
          How exactly is he a racist white supremacist???

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            So 'go easy on them' in essence, so 'we don't stir the fires further.. That's what it sounds like you are advocating..
            Use the law as way to temper violence, not a way to create more, yes, that is what I am advocating. I'm not saying a "slap on the wrist", I'm not even saying use the lowest sentence available, just don't use the law as a sword.

Well, since some of your stuff has come from the SPLC, a sight that clearly is hatefilled, i guess that makes us even!..
            What?
            No seriously, what?
            SPLC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southe...rty_Law_Center
            Alex Jones: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

Next you will be saying stormfront is fair and balanced.................

I watched Fox, CNN and ABC between noon and 3.. Skipping between them and watching the world cup qualifiers.. Other than it being on the Fox and CNN ticker, they gave NO air time that i saw..
            You don't watch CNN or FOX for news, especially not at the moment.

So Prebius is rancid? Or are you on about that briebart guy?
            Bannon, the brietbart guy.

How exactly is he a racist white supremacist???
            Oh, I dunno, proclaiming himself the key spokesman for the alt-right movement tends to do it.........
            sigpic

Comment

I did not realise Americans wanted a Monarchy.........
              http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-for-kids.html
              Of course, they want royalty -- kings and queens. They think it's Disney-like with princesses and princes.

I have plenty of thoughts, none civil.

Breaking news by BBC on twitter, and aftermath news from CNN.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And it doesn't take long.....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/r...klash-43524986

What an utterly disgusting woman
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Fight looms between 'fired up' Obama and Trump over regulatory rollback

A “fired up” President Obama vowed Monday that Donald Trump will find it’s not so “easy” to roll back his myriad regulatory policies, previewing a long fight ahead between his allies and majority Republicans taking control next year.

President-elect Trump has vowed to repeal and replace ObamaCare, while canceling “every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.”
                  Live by executive order, die by executive order.

Note to the LSoS. You and your party lost. You don't have a say anymore.

Comment

Fox News reporting

Obama was talking about the legislative processes. That it's not as easy to change as Trump assumes. Even as President he doesn't have the power to just start tearing up all the laws he doesn't like.

Comment

Obama err... excuse me, the LSoS pushed an awful lot of his agenda via executive order, because he couldn't get it through Congress.

Those executive orders CAN be reversed by the new administration, and that is what Trump is talking about doing.

Comment

Still sticking with the LSoS thing?

It's almost as if Fox News is more interested in creating outrage than reporting the facts..

Comment

In this case, the LSoS created the outrage in the first place by going around Congress by using executive orders.

[edit]
                          To me, it doesn't appear to have been a wise way to do things, unless the Democrats had it in their heads that they would never lose the White House again.
                          He had to know the next executive could reverse executive orders. [/edit]
                          Last edited by Annoyed; 15 November 2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

The Western mainstream political establishment needs to get it's act together. The people are tired of regressive liberalism, political correctness and globalism. First Brexit, now Trump. Who will be next? Le Pen? Wilders? If a migrant crisis and economic collapse ever coincide then Europe will be hit with a political earthquake.

Comment

Use the law as way to temper violence, not a way to create more, yes, that is what I am advocating. I'm not saying a "slap on the wrist", I'm not even saying use the lowest sentence available, just don't use the law as a sword.
                              And how is ENFORCING the law properly using it as a sword?

Next you will be saying stormfront is fair and balanced.................
                              I've heard of it, but since from what i hear its a pro neo-nazi site, i don't give it the time of day.. I think i have clicked to that site TWICE.. Once to see what it was (after someone here mentioned it), the other to link it on another site to show someone where it was..

You don't watch CNN or FOX for news, especially not at the moment.
                              True, i am online now (and was also online back when i posted it), but that was after watching TV for just over 2 hrs...

Oh, I dunno, proclaiming himself the key spokesman for the alt-right movement tends to do it.........
                              So alt-right automatically means someone's a racist... Got it.

Comment

And how is ENFORCING the law properly using it as a sword?
                                Please, read what I wrote. I said going to the extreme maximum to set an example would be using it as a sword, enforcing the law, I have no problem with.

I've heard of it, but since from what i hear its a pro neo-nazi site, i don't give it the time of day.. I think i have clicked to that site TWICE.. Once to see what it was (after someone here mentioned it), the other to link it on another site to show someone where it was..
                                Yes it is.
                                True, i am online now (and was also online back when i posted it), but that was after watching TV for just over 2 hrs...
                                Not what I mean, I mean given the current point in time FOX, CNN and MSNBC are pretty much only covering politics.

So alt-right automatically means someone's a racist... Got it.
                                No, but it makes them more likely to be.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X