X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Speaking of tree's
    http://fusion.net/story/369192/trump...ational-parks/

Sarah Palin, secretary of the interior.........

Yep definitely a simulation......... Set to "Insane mode"
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

i knew that there was something familiar about Donald trump being elected president, but I couldn't put my finger on it, then it hit me, D Trump= L Luthor, apparently I wasn't the only one to make this connection, there are others out there who did too.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
        i knew that there was something familiar about Donald trump being elected president, but I couldn't put my finger on it, then it hit me, D Trump= L Luthor, apparently I wasn't the only one to make this connection, there are others out there who did too.
        More this one.................
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

More this one.................
          [video=youtube;fqOgAYjNqdY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqOgAYjNqdY
          hopefully it is only limited to the economy and not the real thing, if we are lucky, he will be forced to resign at some point, or maybe he will just be the figure head, like the queen of England,l we can only hope.

Comment

hopefully it is only limited to the economy and not the real thing, if we are lucky, he will be forced to resign at some point, or maybe he will just be the figure head, like the queen of England,l we can only hope.

Actually it will be Pence pulling the strings and he's far worse

Comment

Steve Bannon has been named Chief Strategist, Reince Preibus is Chief of staff.
              sigpic

Comment

Steve Bannon has been named Chief Strategist, Reince Preibus is Chief of staff.

A definite sign we are living in a simulation........

I keep seeing Palin's name around the place too don't say he hired her too?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  A definite sign we are living in a simulation........

I keep seeing Palin's name around the place too don't say he hired her too?
                  Seriously man, LOOK UP in the thread!!!

Palin is being considered for minister of the interior, which means she will be in charge of all protected places such as national parks, and in charge of who and how they can drill baby drill.

Wonderful, isn't it
                  sigpic

Comment

So no one is complaining about the kind of people Trump is putting in his cabinet?

The guy that run Brietbart?

You can't make stuff like this up Proof that this world is a simulation.
                    I have the impression the protests are against Trump in general. That includes his ****ty promises and constant flipflopping

"I'll drain the swamp!" *jumps straight in*

Comment

The thing is, "Draining the swamp", "removing money from politics" ARE in fact laudable goals, I don't blame a single person for wanting that from their political candidate, and I do believe that a lot of Trump supporters based their vote on that premise, much like a lot of Bernie fans were after -the exact same thing-.

I just think it is incredibly stupid to think that a person with 70 years of baggage, who has done anything and everything to advance their own personal wealth and power would suddenly give a rat's left nut about "the little guy". Trump does not venerate the little guy, he squashes them with lawsuits, that is who he is, that is who he is constantly proved to be.
                      Trump is no different from Obama insofar as he "offers" Hope and Change.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lex Luthor might not be a bad choice. If you recall, in 1978, he had pretty good plan to get rid of California.....

Comment

The thing is, "Draining the swamp", "removing money from politics" ARE in fact laudable goals, I don't blame a single person for wanting that from their political candidate, and I do believe that a lot of Trump supporters based their vote on that premise, much like a lot of Bernie fans were after -the exact same thing-.

I just think it is incredibly stupid to think that a person with 70 years of baggage, who has done anything and everything to advance their own personal wealth and power would suddenly give a rat's left nut about "the little guy". Trump does not venerate the little guy, he squashes them with lawsuits, that is who he is, that is who he is constantly proved to be.
                          So Hillary was a practical way to accomplish those goals? Umm... No. "The Swamp" is Hillary's playground.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

So no Dutch invasion?
                            If it makes you feel any better, the Dutch defense ministry and the Belgian one decided on buying new minesweepers together. So, I guess, you could say we are already one military.

So no one is complaining about the kind of people Trump is putting in his cabinet?
                            Plenty who are upset and saddened -- just look at all the protesting going on (not the riotting, that's wrong).

You can't make stuff like this up Proof that this world is a simulation.
                            Welcome to the Matrix!

Actually it will be Pence pulling the strings and he's far worse
                            Indeed.

Palin is being considered for minister of the interior, which means she will be in charge of all protected places such as national parks, and in charge of who and how they can drill baby drill.

Wonderful, isn't it
                            I thought that was a joke... I should know better by now.

Hindsight sadly is 2020.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Nice little snippet regarding Trump's election:

Trump's incredible victory is a second Brexit (only better)

As I’ve argued previously, a shockingly high number of Americans are really struggling financially, and have been for years, even decades. Their incomes are down, they see jobs disappearing, and opportunities for their kids vanishing.

Worse, they have seen this happen, unabated, regardless of whether Democrats or Republicans have been in power.

No wonder they’re angry and want change. No wonder they responded to a political outsider who wasn’t tainted with the failures of the last twenty years. And no wonder that they were even prepared to overlook Donald Trump’s personal flaws and checkered history in order to give a massive middle finger to the political, media and business establishment that made itself richer while they, working Americans, got poorer.

To dismiss all that as racism, sexism and all the other -isms that the politically correct establishment threw at Trump and his supporters (just as the establishment hurled similar insults at Brexit supporters here) is just a cynical attempt to evade responsibility for the failure of the ruling elite’s policies.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                So Hillary was a practical way to accomplish those goals? Umm... No. "The Swamp" is Hillary's playground.
                                No, of course she wasn't, but she never said she would do it either. Trump just conned everyone into believing that -that- is what he wanted. Like I said, Hope and change.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X