No announcement yet.

What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it more the second time around, but the first time i watched i went in with very low expectations im glad i was wrong about the movie ,

Dont get me wrong i like Bradly Cooper but i wasnt sure how he would go on the big screen because untill that point id only seen him in Alias, and i didnt really know any1 else in the movie so i thought to myself this probably isnt going to be a good movie but like i said im glad i was wrong
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

On TV: Blade: Trinity

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Legion - Bleh. Story and action wise.

Centurion - Much better than ^.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Green Bee Green Hornet
          sigpic

Comment

Felt like a good ol' apocalypse-y mode, so over the last few days I've watched Daybreakers (Vampire apocalypse. Not too bad all in all), 28 Weeks Later (Robert Carlyle is awesome. 'Nuff said), Land of the Dead (Easily my favourite guilty pleasure movie. Can quote the whole thing easily.) and Carriers (The one I'd recommend the most, being depressing and all kinds of depressing. Just a bleak, awesome, film with some solid characters).
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Back to the future Part I for the zillionth time of course. God, I love that movie. Never get tired of it. I know some people consider it stupid, but I think it's brilliant and it's the reason y I started watching Science fiction. Besides, u gotta like anything u liked when u were still young and grew up with it.
              If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I recommend it. That is including the other 2 parts of course. Gonna watch them as soon as possible.
              That is the movie that I hope for a sequel for in 2015 coz it's the year they went to. See what happened to his son.

I don't normally give a 10 to a movie except for this one, although I prefer the second part.

Comment

Tucker & Dale Vs Evil - Pretty good considering a small budget
                sigpic

Comment

On Blu-Ray: London Boulevard

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                    Felt like a good ol' apocalypse-y mode, so over the last few days I've watched Daybreakers (Vampire apocalypse. Not too bad all in all), 28 Weeks Later (Robert Carlyle is awesome. 'Nuff said), Land of the Dead (Easily my favourite guilty pleasure movie. Can quote the whole thing easily.) and Carriers (The one I'd recommend the most, being depressing and all kinds of depressing. Just a bleak, awesome, film with some solid characters).
                    28 weeks later always seems like a bit of cash in sequel, it doesnt capture the mood or setting of the first and much better 29 weeks later,

on the zombie front, i watched resident evil afterlife, alright dumb action film, but the fact that they can top the games for ridiculousness ruins the films a bit

Comment

Ninth Gate and Event Horizon.
                      sigpic

Comment

On Blu-Ray: Universal Soldier

On TV: Galaxy Quest

Comment

Robin Hood: Men in Tights (Robin Hood: I lost. I lost? Wait a second, I'm not supposed to lose. Let me see the script. )

Monster's Inc.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          On TV: Galaxy Quest
                          Always a good choice.

Gwen DeMarco: Let's get out of here before one of those things kills Guy.

Sir Alexander Dane: You're just going to have to figure out what it wants. What is its motivation?
                          Jason Nesmith: It's a rock monster. It doesn't have motivation.
                          Sir Alexander Dane: See, that's your problem, Jason. You were never serious about the craft.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                            Robin Hood: Men in Tights (Robin Hood: I lost. I lost? Wait a second, I'm not supposed to lose. Let me see the script. )
                            Always a good film

Robin: I GET ANOTHER SHOT!
                            everyone else: he gets another shot?
                            Prince John and the Sherrif: (reading their scripts) he does he does...

Always cracked me up

Just watched; Wu Tang 8 Diagram Collection; 8 Diagram Fighter, good film, a bit grainy, but good nonetheless

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Pandorum. It was pretty decent movie. There were some minor things that were very irritating, like the female crew member or what ever she was supposed to be. Her character was so annoying I wanted to punch her in the face... The flesh eating space mutants too were pretty lame. But besides that Pandorum was a nice entertaining movie
                              Last edited by Leleth; 04 April 2011, 01:47 AM. Reason: Typos...
                              sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed Pandorum myself. I really liked the monsters, and the girl was just too hot, but there were problems with the audio and video that drove me nuts. A lot of the time it was too dark to show how nice the visuals were, and it did that really annoying 'crank up to hear the dialogue and then things get DEAFENINGLY LOUD' thing.
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X