What was the last movie you saw ? + recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On DVD: Ronin

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Fast and the Furious
      2 Fast 2 Furious
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        The Fast and the Furious
        2 Fast 2 Furious
        Damn my inability to green you for watching those! Legendary films IMHO! I love The Fast and Furious movie franchise and fully intend to watch all of them before going to see Fast Five at the cinema next month!

Do it Fast. Do it Furious.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Damn my inability to green you for watching those! Legendary films IMHO! I love The Fast and Furious movie franchise and fully intend to watch all of them before going to see Fast Five at the cinema next month!

Do it Fast. Do it Furious.
          i intended to do it before Fast & Furious came out but never got around to it, but this year i thought i'd do it while im watching all these movies the only thing im undecided on is watching Fast and Furious before Tokyo Drift or after, atm its Before

How do you watch them?
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

i intended to do it before Fast & Furious came out but never got around to it, but this year i thought i'd do it while im watching all these movies the only thing im undecided on is watching Fast and Furious before Tokyo Drift or after, atm its Before

How do you watch them?
            I really can't remember if I watched The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift before going to see Fast & Furious or not. But knowing me and my need for keeping continuity and watching things in their order I wouldn't be surprised if I watched it after seeing Fast & Furious. If that was how I did it then I'll probably do the same again before Fast Five -

DVD: The Fast and the Furious
            DVD: Turbo Charged Prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious
            DVD: 2 Fast 2 Furious
            Blu-Ray: Los Bandoleros
            Blu-Ray: Fast & Furious
            Cinema: Fast Five
            DVD: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Last edited by Alan; 11 March 2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

I really can't remember if I watched The Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift before going to see Fast & Furious or not. But knowing me and my need for keeping continuity and watching things in their order I wouldn't be surprised if I watched it after seeing Fast & Furious. If that was how I did it then I'll probably do the same again before Fast Five -

DVD: The Fast and the Furious
              DVD: Turbo Charged Prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious
              DVD: 2 Fast 2 Furious
              Blu-Ray: Los Bandoleros
              Blu-Ray: Fast & Furious
              Cinema: Fast Five
              DVD: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

wow, lol im only going

The Fast and the furious
              2 fast 2 furious
              fast & furious
              The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
              Fast Five

I know should proubly hold off on Tokyo Drift (it is my least fav in the franchise anyway) but i think ill just watch the ones i have now and then next time ill go

The Fast and the Furious
              2 Fast 2 Furious
              Fast and the Furious
              Fast Five
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

wow, lol im only going

The Fast and the furious
                2 fast 2 furious
                fast & furious
                Fast Five

I know should proubly hold off on Tokyo Drift (it is my least fav in the franchise anyway) but i think ill just watch the ones i have now and then next time ill go

The Fast and the Furious
                2 Fast 2 Furious
                Fast and the Furious
                Fast Five
                Sounds like a good plan you have there. And as for my list...whilst it's not absolutely necessary to watch Turbo Charged Prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious and Los Bandoleros I like to because they feature characters from the movies.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan you have there. And as for my list...whilst it's not absolutely necessary to watch Turbo Charged Prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious and Los Bandoleros I like to because they feature characters from the movies.
                  I'd never even heard of them before
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

"The Lady Vanishes." It was sloooow.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Ugh, Fast and the Furious. I was at a friend's house the first time I saw the first movie. I got up and left halfway through because it was so dumb that I felt like watching it was making my brain ooze out my ears

I'm about 20 minutes into The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader right now. Didn't like LWW; Prince Caspian was an improvement but still not great. As for this one I'm enjoying it so far.

And I do love the book series (minus The Last Battle), if anyone was wondering.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Fozzie; try playing Need f or Speed Carbon, its kinda like a more indepth and fun version of FatF series.

On CCTV6 (aside from the goings on in Japan) Ultimate Versus

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

On TV: Carry On Regardless

I'd never even heard of them before
                          If you have the DVD's of The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and Fast & Furious you'll find them on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                            Fozzie; try playing Need f or Speed Carbon, its kinda like a more indepth and fun version of FatF series
                            The fact that NFS is more in depth than....well, anything is a little sad

Fun games though. Carbon was actually one of the ones I skipped. Loved the first generation (1, 2, Hot Pursuit, Hot Pursuit 2), skipped most of the second era because they were all the same bland generic racers, but the recent generation has been quite good. I've really enjoyed Shift and new Hot Pursuit
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Fast & Furious

On TV: Carry On Regardless

If you have the DVD's of The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and Fast & Furious you'll find them on there.
                              yeah i seen it on there last night watching 2 fast 2 furious, i watched the prequel, it was actually pretty good

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              The fact that NFS is more in depth than....well, anything is a little sad

Fun games though. Carbon was actually one of the ones I skipped. Loved the first generation (1, 2, Hot Pursuit, Hot Pursuit 2), skipped most of the second era because they were all the same bland generic racers, but the recent generation has been quite good. I've really enjoyed Shift and new Hot Pursuit
                              Hot Pursuit 2 will always be my favorite NFS, I use to love destroying those cop cars
                              Last edited by mr_kennedy; 12 March 2011, 01:48 PM.
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

On TV: The Cannonball Run

yeah i seen it on there last night watching 2 fast 2 furious, i watched the prequel, it was actually pretty good
                                Good. Glad you got to see it and that you enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X