This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and welcome back, CW.

Erm... much as I hate to say this, haven't I got the one TLW that rules them all, and in the darkness binds them?

I'm confused!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
      Hi and welcome back, CW.

Erm... much as I hate to say this, haven't I got the one TLW that rules them all, and in the darkness binds them?

I'm confused!
      Well....eeeerrrrrrr....mmmmmmm

CW thinks on his feet!

No, because if you went to TLW, you're in a different universe.

Remember when Repli-Carter went through the Quatum mirror?

Thus, you're with TLW, in a different universe, and this one didn't have TLW, which upset my old pal God, so he created a new one and gave it to me.
      Last edited by Crazedwraith; 22 August 2004, 09:05 AM.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Yep.CW now has the ONE and ONLY TLW of THIS GW universe!!!!
        FHB wants it,so she launches an assault while CW is still unpacking his holiday gear................Swiftly,FHB beams to CW's side,filches TLW,leaving choccy ,(natch !).
        Before CW even realises he's been robbed, FHB beams away with the Real TLW(T.M).
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

CW, feels a squletch sensation the next time he sits down on his captain's chair on the bridge in the MLSS. Reaching into his backpocket where TLW should have been he finds only melted chocolate.
          CW emmidiatly calls up internal sensor records and and finds a baggie transporter trace!!!
          I'll get you FHB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Enraged by FHB's taunting him with soggy melted chocolate, CW uses excessevie exclaimation marks in his attack on the Baggie1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          A feices SFX ship to ship battle commences over Earth and finally CW overlads the Baggie1's sheilds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          A boarding party (EG-1 in black ops gear) beams in and snatches TLW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          They then beam back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          CW is pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          He has TLW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic
          Banner By JME2

Comment

Sadly for CW,FHB's trusty little Captain Charlie Mouse sneaked on board in an Ewok's backpack.
            Capt. Charlie made his way to CW's bridge.There he saw CW fussing about his lack of chocolate (and his laundry bill-oops,sorry ! ).
            With infinite care, Charlie grabs TLW before the transfer can take place.
            Scooting nimbly to a safe Ewok-free corner,Charlie activates the C4 he brought .......thus destroying CW's MLSS shields.

FHB seizes her chance to beam Charlie and TLW back to safety on Baggie 1.

FHB and crew, then hyperspeed back to Earth,park Baggie 1 in the SGC carpark,then visit the Commissary for a light celebratory snack !

Comment

meanie, CW goes off to Utopia Planetia to get his shield system repaired.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

But the guy who was repairing CW's shields is an old mate of Matt's, having shared many rounds of Hebridan booze with him. The shields are repaired, but Matt drops by and picks up TLW later.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

*Cough* Actually I still have the TLW,Matt !
                  CW'd left it with me .

Comment

Hmmm...*TLW fades from Matt's grasp* Matt stops by an interstellar waystation and has magnetic emiters fitted to his scoutship having previously tracked the Baggie to an area of space in the vicinity of a minefield.

The magnetic emiters are then able to allow the scoutship to drag a few of the mines to nearby the Baggie. Magnetic emiters switched off, mines crash into the Baggie and TLW is ringed onto Matt's scoutship soon after.
                    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

CW, in his newly repair MLSS (you meanie FHB leaving permant damage to my craft!) rams the scoutship and thus knocks all defensive systems offlin for 5 mins leaving all the time CW need to Beam TLW away.

The MLSS, equipped with TLW in a high sercurity veiwing cage, speeds of at unmatchable hyperspeed velocities.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Just because Matt's mate at Utopia Planetia wasn't able to blag TLW off CW's ship while he was there does not mean he wasn't able to upload a slow-acting virus. And once that virus hits the hyperdrive the MLSS is dead in the water. Pretty easy for Matt to play catch up and take TLW off him.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Lucikly you didn't actually say you had TLW only that it would be easily to take it. While Matt grins to himself and chuckes about babies and candy, CW powerful anti virus kicks in wipes is computer of eveytihng entered since the shield repairs, disables Matts craft with ubercannons on "switch target off for an hour" setting. And disappears under the MLSS's stealth fields.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

*bumbity-bumb*

Can I take it i permantly have TLW now?
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

...oh dear, the MLSS has run straight into a minefield. And Matt happens to be on hand in his scoutship to pick up TLW. Sorted!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Annoyed at not having the Last Word, Markey2 uses replicators to create a web to trap Matt G in. He has no choice and hands over the last word. Finishing the deed Markey2 uses the Time Dialation device to reverse everyones temporal genomics and create a blast wave that turns eveyone into 4 year old children!!!

Beat that, TLW is MINE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X