The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by susanne View Post
    wow your hair is slightly lighter than my original colour and i sometimes wish i had curls. i feel so envious of people who can make the look stunning. and you certainly suit the look iffy
    Thanks

When I was little it was super curly and bright red. Now it's wavy and brown.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      Thanks

When I was little it was super curly and bright red. Now it's wavy and brown.
      ah mine was always brown and straight as a kid. i always had it in a bob but i realised how horrible i looked in a bob as a child so i grew it, then i got sick of it being long

question -

anyone else see the point in nail varnish? i dont, it usually chips and falls off after a day or two.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ah mine was always brown and straight as a kid. i always had it in a bob but i realised how horrible i looked in a bob as a child so i grew it, then i got sick of it being long

question -

anyone else see the point in nail varnish? i dont, it usually chips and falls off after a day or two.
        I love painting my toenails. My fingernails get weird when I do and w/ work yuck, no one wants nail varnish in their bread. Ick.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          I love painting my toenails. My fingernails get weird when I do and w/ work yuck, no one wants nail varnish in their bread. Ick.
          i can see your point there i personally dont see the point of nail varnish, it never lasts long and you spend forever reapplying it.

chocolate! mmmm now chocolate is my favourite. any specific chocolate type? i could happily munch on anything from thorntons. especially the champaigne truffles. *licks her lips*
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i can see your point there i personally dont see the point of nail varnish, it never lasts long and you spend forever reapplying it.

chocolate! mmmm now chocolate is my favourite. any specific chocolate type? i could happily munch on anything from thorntons. especially the champaigne truffles. *licks her lips*
            I just like having weird colors on my toenails.

Never heard of Thorntons. A Canadian friend sent me Laura Second chocolates, so good. I love mint aeros too.
            sigpic

Comment

Breakfast was yummy, but he had to go to work, so it ended rather abruptly. I am still suspicious of his motives.

Comment

ah thorntons must be a british thing, i think they have them in america too, but americans are big on hersheys or some wierd chocolate like that (no offence guys)
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ah thorntons must be a british thing, i think they have them in america too, but americans are big on hersheys or some wierd chocolate like that (no offence guys)
                  Hershey is not weird, hershey bar w. almonds nom. Cadbury's fruit and nut bar is even better.

I'm in Montana we see very little imported candy
                  sigpic

Comment

mmm cadburys is normal for a quick fix, but on special occasions i always love thorntons. nothing says it more than expensively priced but delicious chocolate
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

mmm cadburys is normal for a quick fix, but on special occasions i always love thorntons. nothing says it more than expensively priced but delicious chocolate
                      I love See's alas we do not have them here.
                      sigpic

Comment

i wish i could get my hair to stay curly for more than an hour. no matter how much hairspray i put on the darned thing it will go lank and straight again within an hour or two. its frustrating.
                        *hugs* Well...I have so much curls(well...more wavy than curls) that they refuse to go away...when I style it an hour later it's back...or at least before the end of the day...it especially works annoying with my pony since that one doesn't need to be curled

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                        Breakfast was yummy, but he had to go to work, so it ended rather abruptly. I am still suspicious of his motives.
                        Rofl! men... Al though sometimes the other motives can be good

And you all have men...I'm yealous! I want a permanent one...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *hugs* Well...I have so much curls(well...more wavy than curls) that they refuse to go away...when I style it an hour later it's back...or at least before the end of the day...it especially works annoying with my pony since that one doesn't need to be curled

Rofl! men... Al though sometimes the other motives can be good

And you all have men...I'm yealous! I want a permanent one...
                          ah still, to have curly hair alas it may be nothing but a distant dream

and really star theres nothing to be jealous about! if anything having a permanent man (at least in my case ) is like having a full grown teenager. when you tell him (this is actually true BTW ) that he cant get a bigger TV, we cant afford it and he sulks for hours, all because his brother has a bigger one than he does

seriously. his brothers is bigger! so what?
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

question -

My hair is dead straight unless I've let it grow out to below the middle of my back, then it gets a tiny wave at the ends. Not worth the trouble of long hair, IMHO. Tried perms but, my gray is perm-resistant. A week after a perm, I'm 3/4 straight hair again. I keep it cropped short, shorter in the summer than in the winter. My hairdresser calls it my "helmet cut" because it's short enough not to bother me when I'm out riding.

Nail polish is OK if I'm getting dressed up and have all 10 nails at the same length. I have ONE that wants to split and break. The other 9 can pry tacks out of the woodwork and have been mistaken for acrylics. My feet aren't something I choose to show off in public. They have a weird shape.

I need a full-time man like a fish needs a bicycle. He would come in handy for changing lightbulbs and killing bugs though.

My roomate brought home chocolate from Germany last summer. Lovely deep, dark chocolate.
                            I don't know if it's my imagination or not but, the Nutella she brought home looked and tasted different that what we buy in the US. Way better. Less sweet and darker chocolate.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

ah Gen were on the same wavelength with the feet. mmmm nutella, as a kid i would scarf down a pot just to myself. and i dont just mean over several days. i mean within hours and yet, despite being highly unhealthy my body is a trim 9 stone. im rather proud of that. i cant put on or lose weight. unfortunately i was blessed with clear skin....not healthy skin. i look like death in summer sunshine and my face never tans.
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Nutella *drools*

Oreos are very different in China, less sweet and several other things were change. Read an article about a while back, very interesting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X