No announcement yet.

The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow you people take a long time to get ready. I'm the procrastinator queen and dislike mornings. I take 20-30 minutes in the morning from waking up to running towards the bus stop and being late for work/uni. This includes most of the time, but not always, all of the following: shower, washing hair, drying it, dressing, having breakfast, checking my email, drinking coffee, packing lunch and splashing on some make-up (mascara, blush, some powder and maybe eyeliner).
    sigpic

Comment

Lol chocolate muffin!! I dislike mornings as well...but I was talking about the "mirror" part only..it also takes me 20 min to wake up...luckily my laptop is next to my bed so I just grab that one and wake up while checking on GW/email/news etc... after that the mirror stuff(and clothes)...breakfast*cough* I mean cup of tea...I don't do breakfast*cough*
      Lunch?!?! don't you buy that on school?!? or just don't eat anything till dinner when you run out of money!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Lol chocolate muffin!! I dislike mornings as well...but I was talking about the "mirror" part only..it also takes me 20 min to wake up...luckily my laptop is next to my bed so I just grab that one and wake up while checking on GW/email/news etc... after that the mirror stuff(and clothes)...breakfast*cough* I mean cup of tea...I don't do breakfast*cough*
        Lunch?!?! don't you buy that on school?!? or just don't eat anything till dinner when you run out of money!!!
        Oh, my mirror part lasts the most 5 minutes

My uni has a sucky cafeteria that I do not frequent... and I am mostly at work anyways. I work in a little tiny pharmacy that has no cafeteria nearby so its either buying lunch on my way to work or taking it from home. I prefer taking it from home.
        sigpic

Comment

awww *hugs*

My uni does...a restaurant...a pub...around the corner a supermarket... and it's close to city...
          Plus I travel 1,5 to school(and from) so when I'm around lunchtime on the station I normally buy a sandwich there!
          sigpic

Comment

Soulre@er how do you know oh wait...the glaring...does nothing help then? Do I just look too sweet and cute?!?!

I only need 15/25 minutes when I go to school/uni.
            I like the "only" part

Comment

hey ladies are all men scumbags or is it just the men I attract?

Comment

PH has been driving tanks

Spoiler:

Comment

*wanders in and looks around* Ooh a thread for females Nice....

Well i'm not a girly girl either

I hate pink, I like jeans and T-shirts, I hate skirts, my fave colour is black, I love football (soccer to all you Americans )

Ooh what nice shiny tanks

I HATE mornings, I Hate mondays
                  sigpic

Comment

That tank is hot

I am a girly girl. I like skirts, boots, cooking, sewing, baking... and coding, computers, and geeking (yes, that's a word).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha View Post
                      Erm...difficult to answer that question...but I think there are some good ones out there!

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      PH has been driving tanks

Spoiler:
                      http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/pharaoh_hamenthotep/IMG_3255.jpg
                      Jann is now yealous! that's so cool!

Being a girly girl is fun...but sometimes it's also fun to be a tomboy So...just a combination of!

And Pink rocks! (literally and figurally speaking )
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi, Ladies.

No we are not all scumbags...Just misunderstood.
                        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

but I think there are some good ones out there!

Comment

no there are some good men out there. i was lucky enough to find one

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                              ROFL...you're saying you're one of them?!?!

And I want a good man...dratt I am just too picky...*sigh* why can't love be easy?
                              sigpic

Comment

A thread for awesome females, excellent!
                                I didn't know the guys had their own, I'm going to have to have a peek.
                                I wonder if they have any pink, after all, a lot of guys are wearing it now.........
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X