The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
    Pfft, tell me about it. Mr. Cow wants to start a family soon! We have nowhere near enough money for that! And he's all sulky when I say no. He's just a big dumb goof, he is.
    *high fives cowy* same here. the hubby has been dropping hints for a while now. erm....do i look like i'd like to be a be a beached whale soon? i like kids well enough but having a little sprog of my own would terrify me.
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Sorry I haven't started yet...I try to do it before sunday okay? I haven't had the time for it yet...well...perhaps some in between...but I don't wanna give you a rubbish sig so I wait till the mojo returns on saturday or friday...
      Tomorrow it's queensday so probably no time for computering!
      sure thing ill be over the BFs on sunday but luckily im taking my laptop this time!

i couldnt take it before because my mother and sister love the thing too much
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
        Sounds awfully familiar. Mr Muffin does the same!

He's already decided the future offspring's names too.
        now that.... IS scary muffin! i think the three of us are engaged...must be something to do with the awkwardness of picking engagement rings!

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          sure thing ill be over the BFs on sunday but luckily im taking my laptop this time!

i couldnt take it before because my mother and sister love the thing too much
          Yay ok!

they love your laptop too much?!?! I would say give them their own! (trade it for a X-box)
          sigpic

Comment

*high fives cowy* same here. the hubby has been dropping hints for a while now. erm....do i look like i'd like to be a be a beached whale soon? i like kids well enough but having a little sprog of my own would terrify me.
            I know what you mean. I mean, we already have calfy. More than that is just too much right now.

Comment

LOL! my mothers already decided she wants a wireless laptop for christmas so she can play poker and watch TV at the same time! ;eek: the horror!
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I know what you mean. I mean, we already have calfy. More than that is just too much right now.
                im still quite young. the hubby is 5 years older than me. i think its some kind of almost-midlife crisis
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Oh my...you all are already so far in life...

I'm just a first year uni/college student...
                  sigpic

Comment

Kids and hair, the two things that can cause the most stress in a females life

Could never manage my hair, then I had kids. Now I still have unmanageable hair, but it's got grey in it
                    sigpic

Comment

you guys are really kidding me im 20 this year. still young and....well...i wont stretch the truth and say innocent ...but thats beside the point!

also time for the snaps of my new colour!

before as a redhead -

Spoiler:

and now as a goth wannabe

Spoiler:

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you guys are really kidding me im 20 this year. still young and....well...i wont stretch the truth and say innocent ...but thats beside the point!
                        You're only 2 years younger than me.

Comment

I'm 22
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm 22
                            I'm almost 22.

Comment

wow now that gets me thinking about star signs. im a virgo but i hardly ever act it, chinese star signs are much closer to me. whats funny is that in the chinese star signs my whole family are monkeys, and im a snake!
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I'm 22
                                oh wow, it must be something to do with being in your 20's!
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X