• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
    PH - I'm jealous, tanks? Now those are some serious 'muscle cars'
    And the boys just post pics of tanks in their thread... I got to drive them

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchcaf View Post
      Lady Tuatha *hugs* there are good ones out there, but don't look for one near my home town. The majority of the 'text to the editor' in the local rag are always about how you can't find a decent girl/guy and that you have to move down south to find true love. (Of course, I'm pretty sure they're just not looking in the right places)

Of course there is this guy Damo who is looking for true love. Good luck to him

PH - I'm jealous, tanks? Now those are some serious 'muscle cars'

Bee11 - The upgrade line is pretty long

Iffy, I would really love some snow I've never seen it.
      I can't imagine not having seen snow The last week of March brought us 3 to 4 feet of snow. The last week of April about a foot, maybe more, it's not sticking well at least. It has been a very dark, snowy two months. I long for the sun.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        no problem so Iffy want in on the conversation? what pet names do you hate? so far we have -

sweet pea
        darlin
        honey
        and flower.

I'm guilty of using a nickname in a derogatory manner to a guy. "Sweet cheeks" Usually reserved for the 'bimbos' of the male persuasion.

even i have a tendancy to hoarde shoes but i also have an attraction to bags and jackets too.

hmmmm that leads me to a new topic. what are your individual styles?

me i love black, and interesting clothes. i always look smart when im out drinking. the only thing i have to worry about is being hit by a car in the dark
        Once a year, for one weekend, I get all 'femaled' up. Make up, evening gown, jewels, hair done, nails painted. A couple of times with a feather boa or a fan if the dress could take it.
        I have a closet full of fancy dresses that only get worn on that one weekend and shoes that have never been off carpeting. Mystery Weekend at the Grand Hotel on Macinac Island, Michigan. *happy sigh*
        Rest of the time - trousers and tops. Sometimes glitterly, most times not.

Dyeing hair - been doing it for the last 25 years. I started getting gray hair when I was 20-ish. Now I keep it a light auburn red with blonde hi-lites. Every one of those glistening blonde threads is a gray hair.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Talking of make up...

how long does it take each of you to get ready in the morning(with mirror etc)
        What is this thing you speak of - makeup? Once in a while some lip gloss but, allergies so bad that eye makeup is useless for 8 months out of the year.
        From start to finish - 35 minutes. From alarm going off to walking out the door. Shower, hair, teeth, clothes. In summer a little less because I don't bother to dry my hair. Any fluff the hair dryer would give it would be squashed down by the helmet anyway.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

ive been dying my hair since i was around 14. something like that anyway always the same colour - bright red. but tonight ive just redyed it...black im not sure on the colour yet though
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            And the boys just post pics of tanks in their thread... I got to drive them
            That is absolutely awesome.

ive been dying my hair since i was around 14. something like that anyway always the same colour - bright red. but tonight ive just redyed it...black im not sure on the colour yet though
            Whoa! Big change. Don't know about you, but I only make changes like that as a response to something going on in my life. Something new?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
              That is absolutely awesome.

Whoa! Big change. Don't know about you, but I only make changes like that as a response to something going on in my life. Something new?
              i fancied a change, and my BF said how nice i'd look if my hair were darker. it was a one off comment but it got me thinking
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i fancied a change, and my BF said how nice i'd look if my hair were darker. it was a one off comment but it got me thinking
                Just because you wanted a change...the best reason of all to try something new.
                sigpic

Comment

Just because you wanted a change...the best reason of all to try something new.
                  oh yes pictures will be forthcoming. alas, tomorrow i must visit my friend in hospital however boy is she going to get a shock
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*delurks*

I thought you told me you were engaged.

*relurks*
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      *delurks*

*relurks*
                      Lurker! *sprays Lurkicide*

Comment

Originally posted by pharaoh hamenthotep View Post
                        Lurker! *sprays lurkicide*
                        vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                        Originally posted by avatariii View Post
                        argh a lurker, kill it! *sprays lurkicide*
                        that stuff is just aerosol cheese with the smell of pine trees
                        Originally posted by avatariii View Post
                        .... I knew that..... But the lurker didn't, and now they do.... Thanks!
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Lurkercide
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe we could try a Y chromosome repellant.
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe we could try a Y chromosome repellant.

Well I almost got my hair cut today, stupid weather.
                              sigpic

Comment

*delurks*

*relurks*
                                i am jello i just find it easier to refer to him as the BF or my hubby usually BF

also - scary side note - his sister has a little girl about a year old, after babysitting her for some time he decided to tell me that not only does he think i'd make a great mom but his sister does too! i started gaping like a fish. me + kids = horror story. the kind where everyone dies and who's telling me women are the ones who get broody?
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X