Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    *peeks in
    *grabs Iffy and drags her over to a tea party in progress* *hands her a cup of tea and some cookies*
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      If you say so...and "sterminnaar" ...if you translate my name it's "Houd van sterren"
      doesn't that mean "keeper of the stars" ?

sure...
      what ? dat was een 100% onschuldig voorstel

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
        oooh starlover i especially hate it when a guy calls me honey. tell you what else makes me mad. my hubby has this infuriating nickname - sweet pea. it narks me every time i hear it. his excuse? but its original, and ive never called anyone else that. damn man made me feel so guilty i had no option but to just shut up
        *waves to susanne* oh yeah...it's so...lovely... those words...

What about baby? *throws up*

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
        doesn't that mean "keeper of the stars" ?
        It doesn't...houden van has more meanings. it can mean "love" but it can also mean "keeping" ...

what ? dat was een 100% onschuldig voorstel
        Well...I'm atm deep in the gutter...so I don't see innocent propositions....
        sigpic

Comment

*grabs Iffy and drags her over to a tea party in progress* *hands her a cup of tea and some cookies*
          I could definitely deal with cookies and tea.
          sigpic

Comment

*waves back and hands her a cuppa* bah, so horrible. i hate it. its cheezy and whenever i hear it (especially in movies) i always think the person sounds so fake.

"oh baby i love you too!" *susanne pukes*

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
              I could definitely deal with cookies and tea.
              no problem so Iffy want in on the conversation? what pet names do you hate? so far we have -

sweet pea
              darlin
              honey
              and flower.

sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Thank you for the cup *drinks it*...don't you have something stronger?!?!

it does, I also hate it in fanfic. I'm a big S/J fan, but I hate it when that is written in...I so don't see Sam or Jack saying that...

lol...but what are good words on the other hand?
                sigpic

Comment

i have vodka, or you could go and raid the cantina

im not a S/J shipper, i can see the attraction but....do people honestly write that? my god, they have no concept of the characters. i would never see sam or jack sayin that. if they ever were shipped in a GOOD fic, it would be awkward and full of jacks smartass comments

i like books and movies with original dialogue, tell you what ticks me off, i enjoy writing but when i see a fic with such wooden dialoue it grates on me. you see people writing a fic that has no flow, some even sound like they were just peiced together. simply 'who are you?' is too wooden. i prefer it when people become creative with their characters speech.
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oooh starlover i especially hate it when a guy calls me honey. tell you what else makes me mad. my hubby has this infuriating nickname - sweet pea. it narks me every time i hear it. his excuse? but its original, and ive never called anyone else that. damn man made me feel so guilty i had no option but to just shut up
                    u can call him baby peas

It doesn't...houden van has more meanings. it can mean "love" but it can also mean "keeping" ...

interesting
                    so a woman's "lover" is also her "keeper"

Well...I'm atm deep in the gutter...so I don't see innocent propositions....
                    ! u naughty girl ! ik ben geschokt !

Comment

i have vodka, or you could go and raid the cantina

im not a S/J shipper, i can see the attraction but....do people honestly write that? my god, they have no concept of the characters. i would never see sam or jack sayin that. if they ever were shipped in a GOOD fic, it would be awkward and full of jacks smartass comments

i like books and movies with original dialogue, tell you what ticks me off, i enjoy writing but when i see a fic with such wooden dialoue it grates on me. you see people writing a fic that has no flow, some even sound like they were just peiced together. simply 'who are you?' is too wooden. i prefer it when people become creative with their characters speech.
                      Oh yeah so true! I am glad I know a few good writers and I usually stick with their fics and fic recs of these days because I've seen way too many aweful fanfics!

I like it when it's in character...Jack is funny and gives smartass comments...even when it's a romantic scene(I think) some people write/have a good idea...but it's just not S/J ...or someone else on the matter. I write fic too, but I can't write Teal'c...I just don't have that "teal'c voice" in my head...

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                      u can call him baby peas

interesting
                      so a woman's "lover" is also her "keeper"
                      No, it depends on the context that it is written in...the same like in English where there are words that have a double meaning.

Told ya that Dutch was confusing.

u naughty girl ! ik ben geschokt !
                      Don't be...I'm pretty much always in the gutter...can't help it
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        dan wij zijn..."compatibele"

Comment

we are....

Spoiler:
                          you also a gutter girl?
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah so true! I am glad I know a few good writers and I usually stick with their fics and fic recs of these days because I've seen way too many aweful fanfics!

I like it when it's in character...Jack is funny and gives smartass comments...even when it's a romantic scene(I think) some people write/have a good idea...but it's just not S/J ...or someone else on the matter. I write fic too, but I can't write Teal'c...I just don't have that "teal'c voice" in my head...

No, it depends on the context that it is written in...the same like in English where there are words that have a double meaning.

Told ya that Dutch was confusing.

oh i love to create my own universes, unfortunately i cant write for a damn. im a horrible critic but i just cant seem to get the concept across now my pet hate is the twilight series. stephanie meyer cannot describe surroundings or scenes at all.
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oh i love to create my own universes, unfortunately i cant write for a damn. im a horrible critic but i just cant seem to get the concept across now my pet hate is the twilight series. stephanie meyer cannot describe surroundings or scenes at all.
                              Well...I just write... And I'm having fun with it...plus it helps to have a really good beta...she's slow...but oh so good

I never read that series; I've heard from it (and how good it is) but I just cannot read it...or see the movie ...

Harry Potter on the other hand is cool!
                              sigpic

Comment

you also a gutter girl?
                                "girl" ? how dare you say that to me, woman ?

Comment

Working...
                                X