The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
    I'm hoping my mother-in-law will be way more excited about it than me and hijack the preparations

The big day will hopefully be a small day and will take place in approximately a year. I'm looking for a dress that doesn't make me look like a layer-cake and is not white... but still looks wedding-ish. Will be difficult
    I know what you mean. I generally find wedding dresses frumpy. I don't have a clue what I'll wear on my big day (if I ever have one).
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
      I know what you mean. I generally find wedding dresses frumpy. I don't have a clue what I'll wear on my big day (if I ever have one).
      Aye. I've had none such luck yet. My cousin wanted to give me her pale pink wedding dress. It was ... interesting.
      Thankfully thats one of the last things on the list that need to be decided. We still need to figure out which nation(s) to have a celebration(s)
      sigpic

Comment

I be a true veteran of femininity. Nice to see a thread for girls like me.
        StarshineRoxie
        A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
        sigpic

Comment

Hi girls!

Its nice to see so many girls that are stargate fans! Ive never met a girl outside of the internet that's a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha View Post
            Hi girls!

Its nice to see so many girls that are stargate fans! Ive never met a girl outside of the internet that's a fan.
            Absolutely. Ever since the original movie from the 90's. I've have only met a total of 5 people I know who have even watched Stargate, including both genders. It seems in real life fans are sparser than on the net.
            StarshineRoxie
            sigpic

Comment

Oh my, you've never been to a con, have you? Hundreds of rampant Stargate Fans, many/most of them female. I say 'most' as in over 70% female.

*raises hand* I was one of the ones wearing BDU's, boots and shoulder patches all weekend. I've actually had people ask me where I'd served and what unit did my patch represent. I had to bite my tongue not to tell them "Oh, that's classified. If I told you, I'd have to shoot you."
              It was either that or try to keep a straight face while laid on the 'Go through a ring and explore."
              It's so easy to confuse the mundanes.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                Oh my, you've never been to a con, have you? Hundreds of rampant Stargate Fans, many/most of them female. I say 'most' as in over 70% female.

*raises hand* I was one of the ones wearing BDU's, boots and shoulder patches all weekend. I've actually had people ask me where I'd served and what unit did my patch represent. I had to bite my tongue not to tell them "Oh, that's classified. If I told you, I'd have to shoot you."
                It was either that or try to keep a straight face while laid on the 'Go through a ring and explore."

I would love to go to a convention!!!!!!!! It would be fantastic having so many fans in one place! Problem is im in Ireland and I dont think there has ever been one here,

Crappy Irish lack of conventioness!

Comment

Because we're ..... better ..... than you? Faster, smarter, prettier, chatty.
                  It's more interesting.

*snipped

Oh please! U guys are cheating!
                  1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha View Post
                    I would love to go to a convention!!!!!!!! It would be fantastic having so many fans in one place! Problem is im in Ireland and I dont think there has ever been one here,

Crappy Irish lack of conventioness!

I'm in the United States of America, but I have never been to a Sci Fi convention. Always wanted to, just never had the time/money to go. Someday maybe.................

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Sigh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    StarshineRoxie
                    sigpic

Comment

StarshineRoxie
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice rocks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                          Err how? We don't have to, it comes naturally.
                          sigpic

Comment

Err how? We don't have to, it comes naturally.
                            cheating ? absolutely

Comment

lol
                              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                                Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                                cheating ? absolutely
                                Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                                lol
                                In general, women do chat (not cheat ) more than men. Look at your thread. No animals, no clothing, no intellect that isn't made fun of, or anything considered "unmanly" at all. You men limit your options. That's why this thread grows more. It's that simple.
                                StarshineRoxie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X