The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
    "girl" ? how dare you say that to me, woman ?
    you're not a girl?!?! then what are you doing in*points at thread title* this thread... plus I couldn't see in your profile if you were a girl or a boy...sowwy...*appologizes*

How can I make this up to you my great lord
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Well...I just write... And I'm having fun with it...plus it helps to have a really good beta...she's slow...but oh so good

I never read that series; I've heard from it (and how good it is) but I just cannot read it...or see the movie ...

Harry Potter on the other hand is cool!
      lol! they say you are your own worst critic, its true for me

dont ever read it! the movie is bad, but the books are in a league of their own. *shudders*

and YAY *total geek time* i love harry potter, the wierd thing is i love the 5th book but dont like the 4th much
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you're not a girl?!?! then what are you doing in*points at thread title* this thread...
        contemplating all the female femaleness in this thread, obviously
        plus I couldn't see in your profile if you were a girl or a boy.
        ?! don't act innocent ! you knew from the beginning I was a bloke (at least I hope you did )
        ..sowwy...*appologizes*

How can I make this up to you my great lord
        you really have to ask that ?
        Spoiler:
        you can make me a good chocolate cake. I like chocolate cake
        Spoiler:
        expected something else ?

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
          and YAY *total geek time* i love harry potter, the wierd thing is i love the 5th book but dont like the 4th much
          Harry potter is good. Some of the fan fiction actually surpasses the original books in my opinion
          sigpic

Comment

I just bought new shoes! They're awesome.

Comment

I hate Harry Potter and I love shoes. I never seem to have enough.
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                Harry potter is good. Some of the fan fiction actually surpasses the original books in my opinion
                ive never read harry potter fanfiction. but i have actually looked through the terry pratchett fiction and frankly its all crap.

but seriously if you want a good fanfic author i would definately tell you to take a look at BiteMeTechie. she writes the best starate fiction ive ever read, shame she's a mckay fan
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                  I hate Harry Potter and I love shoes. I never seem to have enough.
                  hey Shipper hannah! *hands her a cup of tea and some cookies* pull up a chair. so whats your favourite potter book?
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

lol! they say you are your own worst critic, its true for me

dont ever read it! the movie is bad, but the books are in a league of their own. *shudders*

You are your own worst critic...

Ok lol I won't!

I love book 6 the most...5 not that much...and I didn't like book two lol

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                    contemplating all the female femaleness in this thread, obviously
                    ?! don't act innocent ! you knew from the beginning I was a bloke (at least I hope you did )
                    you really have to ask that ?
                    Spoiler:
                    you can make me a good chocolate cake. I like chocolate cake
                    Spoiler:
                    expected something else ?

You are...

Oh I so knew that...you're so...wow Ancient genes eh...

Spoiler:
                    I did...but I like cake...

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
                    I just bought new shoes! They're awesome.
                    ooohh...what do they look like? I love shoes!
                    sigpic

Comment

but seriously if you want a good fanfic author i would definately tell you to take a look at BiteMeTechie. she writes the best starate fiction ive ever read, shame she's a mckay fan
                      HP fanfiction tends to be written by a somewhat older crowd, hence the good quality. At least in the ones I've read...

On a completely different note:

I got a haircut today and a new spring jacket and sandals! True, there are never enough shoes
                      sigpic

Comment

*throws up* and again someone that calls me "honey"

/random
                        sigpic

Comment

even i have a tendancy to hoarde shoes but i also have an attraction to bags and jackets too.

hmmmm that leads me to a new topic. what are your individual styles?

me i love black, and interesting clothes. i always look smart when im out drinking. the only thing i have to worry about is being hit by a car in the dark
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

/random
                            i feel the same about flower. HOW THE BEEPING BEEP AM I A FLOWER?! O.o
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I dont mind being called 'honey ' its not the worst, but I hate getting called ' babe' it really annoys me!

As for style, I have a tendency to always be dressed up, love high heeled boots, have about 12 pairs, black, tan, brown, i always wear them with coordinatin tops an either short black or blue denim skirts, , I also love tailored jackets, preferably long,

Comment

Oh I so knew that...you're so...wow
                                quoted

what's wrong with that, sugar ?

Comment

Working...
                                X