X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    *Waves*... Thanks Mala!!!!

When I saw the clip I was so excited, RDA looks so... WOW... I can't wait for S10... I can't, I can't, I can't.... OK... me going a little bit... cucko
    You're in good company here in Mala's World...we're all a bit cucko!!! Well, speaking for myself anyway!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      You mean when this guy appeared?!?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...toufSmiley.gif
      Spoiler:

It's my Martouf smiley!

I can't help reposting it.... It's so stupid it still makes me laugh...
      ***Spits drink all over keyboard*** OMG !! that's blooming hysterical !! **Note to self** Don't drink while on Mala's world LMAO

Comment

When I saw the clip I was so excited, RDA looks so... WOW... I can't wait for S10... I can't, I can't, I can't.... OK... me going a little bit... cucko
        *waves back* Yes, he's looking so so fine! You're just going a little bit cuckoo? That's better than most us!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          I am so excited for Jack next season!!! I really am. Especially after seeing that clip that majorshrl posted the link for! He looks nice and healthy! And of course I can't wait to see all the new caps that come from his parts!

I am hopeful that he'll have more beefy parts when he is shown. And not the silly crap that they gave us at the beginning of season 9.

I will also say that the reason that I watched this season was because I was hoping that Jack would return in all his glory and I wanted to make sure that I understood the story if, by some chance, he came back for good!
          (((Critter))) There is hope, lots of hope...

I posted this in the shipper thread.

RDA is all in .... just need TPTB to use him...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Well, its not like any of us had that far to go.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              Well, its not like any of us had that far to go.
              Hmmm, there seems to be different levels of cuckos here some think they've surpassed and other that they are just getting there... now, now... isn't denial the worst phase

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

(((Critter))) There is hope, lots of hope...

I posted this in the shipper thread.

RDA is all in .... just need TPTB to use him...
                "The event was a fan's dream"....INDEED!!!!! Thunks for reposting that for me! Ahhhhh! To see our beloved in all his glory every week again....I hope it isn't a dream!!

(((((LOL4JACK)))))
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  They ARE cute

Thumbs down? Reminds me of Jack saying "Sooo not going to happen!"
                  That's a good one, Poz, but it's too long for a smiley...
                  I need something I can put on a sign...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, there seems to be different levels of cuckos here some think they've surpassed and other that they are just getting there... now, now... isn't denial the worst phase
                    Well, some just keep circling, and some of us come and go. There are those that live there, and those that run the place. Or perhaps, we are just livin' along the bank of de-nial.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

That's a good one, Poz, but it's too long for a smiley...
                      I need something I can put on a sign...
                      Will "not happenin'" fit? I do like that one, Poz.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                        Say there, I count an extra Jack in that pic....do you think I could have him, if it isn't too much trouble? I'd be eternally grateful

While we're at it, I'll take the one in the blue fatigues. I fancy him in those rather than his general's dress shirt, these days.
                        WELCOME TO MALA'S WORLD TITANIA V V!!!

A hussy from the 'old days' of the Thunk thread has decloaked!! First Oz visits and then Titania!

I like the Jack in the fatigues, too - but I think that the Sam in the blue BDUs might object if you take him...
                        Do you have Level 3 hand to hand combat skills?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          Will "not happenin'" fit? I do like that one, Poz.
                          I like it - but do you think he looks too angry for that one?

sigpic

Comment

But I bet she can put on quite a show!!
                            Indeed. I'm renowned throughout the land....well, perhaps just throughout the local police station.
                            sigpic

Comment

Woo-hoo!! Jack's coming back!!!

sigpic

Comment

So pretty...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X