X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Page 2? No way!

Totally O/T today is 25 years ago exactly that Mr Rune *laughs* and I went on our first date. I feel so old

Mala *singsong voice* on the map may I claim that bracelet Jack wore in Season 6 (think it was Tibetan?) .. yes, I am obsessing
    How sweet, Rune. I don't remember the date of our first date at all. But it was more than 25 years ago, so how old do ya think I feel?!

And Mala. I'd like to have Jack's wrist under that bracelet.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      My daughter just left to go back to school, break over. I'm a sulky, weepy thing today.

(((((blueiris)))))

sigpic

Comment

My daughter just left to go back to school, break over. I'm a sulky, weepy thing today.
        Blueiris, c'mere
        sigpic

Comment

Page 2? No way!

Totally O/T today is 25 years ago exactly that Mr Rune *laughs* and I went on our first date. I feel so old
          Congratulations! I ship for Rune and Mr. Rune!

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            I guess if I don't rant I go back to the HWMS days. I'm a passionate person.

ship sistah
            I tried to green you but could not. It's nice to know that there are some things you can always count on!

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Hi Mala fans! Are any of you going to Shore Leave in Baltimore in July? It sounds like there's going to be a pretty good representation of GW shippers there.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Hi chums. I'm just pulling us up from the depths of page two.
                My doctor has signed me off work for another two weeks because of my knee. Woohoo!
                Now the problem is going to be my addiction to day time tv, especially the disease of the week films. I'd better start to wean myself off of them now.
                Wow, 2 more weeks of freedom! But you must have really hurt yourself, Bev... How are your fingers and hands, btw? Are you OK enough to play? And what happened to that banjo that was strapped to your back?

Now this, I could watch all day!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  Here are the links to FF.net:
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimmeringstar214
                  Or GW:
                  http://www.gateworld.net/cgi-bin/fan...y=&NumToList=0
                  Or you can click on the links in my current sig.
                  Congrat on your new fic, (((SS)))!

RL is busy this week, but I'll try to read it as soon as I can!
                  sigpic

Comment

Page 2? No way!

Mala *singsong voice* on the map may I claim that bracelet Jack wore in Season 6 (think it was Tibetan?) .. yes, I am obsessing
                    Thanks for the lift, Rune. Btw, there is no O/T in MW. So, did Mr. Rune and you celebrate today?

Hmmmm, I'm trying to remember how long ago I met mine... forget about knowing the date... It's been longer than 25 years, tho...

OK, re the Tibetan bracelet - I'll add to the list.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Thanks for the lift, Rune. Btw, there is no O/T in MW. So, did Mr. Rune and you celebrate today?

Hmmmm, I'm trying to remember how long ago I met mine... forget about knowing the date... It's been longer than 25 years, tho...

OK, re the Tibetan bracelet - I'll add to the list.

Oh, pretty. I like that bracelet, too. But it might just be because of the location.
                      sig by PM

Comment

"You can only fool an audience for a few minutes with special effects. It's the stories that make them stick around. - RDA " Mala sig

Do you think that could, maybe, possibly, be why so many of us aren't watching SG-1 anymore. Aside from the appalling lack of Jack of course.
                        sig by PM

Comment

Awww (((blueiris))) We drove ours back to her college yesterday. My son goes back to his university next Saturday. You know, although it was fun to have the kids home again, I also know that it's nice to get them back on track at school. I'm enjoying the empty nest...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                            Hi Mala fans! Are any of you going to Shore Leave in Baltimore in July? It sounds like there's going to be a pretty good representation of GW shippers there.
                            Well, I'm kind of ambivalent about cons, not being a big fan of the show anymore. But hopefully, I'll be able to get away this summer and visit family in Hawaii...

Are you planning on going, sugarshaker?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                              "You can only fool an audience for a few minutes with special effects. It's the stories that make them stick around. - RDA " Mala sig

Do you think that could, maybe, possibly, be why so many of us aren't watching SG-1 anymore. Aside from the appalling lack of Jack of course.
                              I definitely think that's the case. That's why I put the comment in my sig. The appalling lack of Jack is one thing, but the appalling lack of RDA and Michael Greenberg as executive producers has also had an affect on the show, imo. Both of these guys are veteran TV show makers (MacGyver, Legend and SG1) and they knew how to tell a story. I know in the first five seasons at least, RDA used to go over the scripts and be in on the editing. Michael Greenberg has been there overseeing things through Season 8. I don't know why he left when RDA left, but Gekko is no longer part of the production and it shows. I'd love to see them produce something new together.
                              sigpic

Comment

He has such a nice smile with kids...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X