• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or one of these!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

So have I... I don't know why, but I find curling oddly

Come on, who wouldn't want one of these!?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...e-foam-hat.jpg

David Letterman - Curling Top Ten
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sjo_3Itzc
        I love that. I want one!!
        sigpic

Comment

Me too. I wish I had the money for one of these...

Stargate Jack O'Neill Uniform Blouse
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../sg5_10406.jpg
          Does it come with Jack in it? *winks*
          sigpic
          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Hey, it's snowing again!

sigpic

Comment

So have I... I don't know why, but I find curling oddly

Come on, who wouldn't want one of these!?

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/curling-stone-foam-hat.jpg[/IMG]

David Letterman - Curling Top Ten
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9sjo_3Itzc
              Love the hat!!
              Last night I was watching Great Britain vs Sweden and found myself inexplicably rooting for Sweden (Although I fell asleep before the match was over)

Yes it's snow again - I shoveled 4 inches of the white stuff at about 9 this morning and it hasn't stopped. It's not sticking to the driveway now but our massive snow piles from the last months worth of snow are getting a nice clean white covering. Send that handsome man with the skis down here!!
              Last edited by Zoser; 25 February 2010, 09:07 AM.
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
                Love the hat!!
                Last night I was watching Great Britain vs Sweden and found myself inexplicably rooting for Sweden (Although I fell asleep before the match was over)
                The British curling teams are actually Scottish teams. (They don't seem to play curling in Wales or England )

I now blame you and your lack of support for the loss of the match!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, I got these pictures already

Love the hat!!

Yes it's snow again - I shoveled 4 inches of the white stuff at about 9 this morning and it hasn't stopped. It's not sticking to the driveway now but our massive snow piles from the last months worth of snow are getting a nice clean white covering. Send that handsome man with the skis down here!!
                  Oh by the way, we have here!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    The British curling teams are actually Scottish teams. (They don't seem to play curling in Wales or England )

Sorry about the Loss.. But now Canada has a better chance for a Gold!

We have to play Sweden this afternoon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

Sorry about that but that fact that I couldn't understand a word the Swedes were saying, deliberating strategy, during an incomprehensible game made them very attractive. It was late!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Sorry about that but that fact that I couldn't understand a word the Swedes were saying, deliberating strategy, during an incomprehensible game made them very attractive. It was late!
                        I forgive you.

You understood the Scots accents?

Did you know that Curling was invented in Scotland?
                        sigpic

Comment

Beautiful montage, Mala!

I've really been enjoying the Olympics. I haven't seen any curling, although I've watched a lot of skiing, skating, and even the halfpipe!

The night of the ice dancing finals, I couldn't drag myself away. Heck, even I was rooting for the Canadians to win! I was happy with the silver the U. S. team received. However, I think the other U. S. team performed better than the Russians and should have gotten the bronze.

Boy, did I have a hard time dragging my six out of bed for work the next morning!

Zoser...I heard this morning that your area was getting hit again! Hope the spring thaw comes soon!
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 25 February 2010, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                            Beautiful montage, Mala!

I've really been enjoying the Olympics. I haven't seen any curling, although I've watched a lot of skiing, skating, and even the halfpipe!

The night of the ice dancing finals, I couldn't drag myself away. Heck, even I was rooting for the Canadians to win! I was happy with the silver the U. S. team received. However, I think the other U. S. team performed better than the Russians and should have gotten the bronze.

Boy, did I have a hard time dragging my six out of bed for work the next morning!

Zoser...I heard this morning that your area was getting hit again! Hope the spring thaw comes soon!
                            The sun finally came out! This morning some highway was closed due to 'white out'.
                            I've got half the driveway shoveled but had to come in for a break and lunch.

One of the women ice dancers last night was dressed as a Goa'uld!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                              Of course, you do. But you know, there haven't been any new ones of RDA skiing since the pics you took - 3 or 4 years ago? I wonder with his foot surgery and all, if he's still skiing...

Oh by the way, we have here!
                              It's sunny here again, too. Half the snow that we got during the two-day storm (almost 21 inches in some parts) is already gone...
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X