Clear All

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY THANKSGIVING MW-ers
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Turns up the heating in Mala's World.

I'm tired of feeling cold all the time, and I'm tired of all the snow. Roll on Spring!
        sigpic

Comment

Agreed Bev and it's only just beginning. <SIGH>

I also agree with a previous comment you made about the upcoming wedding. They are doing all kinds of coverage and speculating over here as well. I'm happy for them but do we really have to have all this for a year? UGH

A Jack to keep us warm.

Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Don't hate me but I'm heading to Florida tomorrow for a week of warm weather. It's frightfully cold in the Washington, DC area and this is a little respite before winter really takes hold of us.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
              Don't hate me but I'm heading to Florida tomorrow for a week of warm weather. It's frightfully cold in the Washington, DC area and this is a little respite before winter really takes hold of us.
              So Florida instead of L.A. huh?? Have a great time!

I will say Hello to the Man for you

And I agree on your respite before winter settles in.
              But your Washington cold is not like my Alberta cold. You don't get the minus 30C (-22F) daytime high stuff!

and of course my favourite!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                So Florida instead of L.A. huh?? Have a great time!

I will say Hello to the Man for you

And I agree on your respite before winter settles in.
                But your Washington cold is not like my Alberta cold. You don't get the minus 30C (-22F) daytime high stuff!

Now this is one of my favorite RDA aka Jack O'Neill pics. The raw, unadorned, black t-shirt, silver sticky-up hair and sexy airman!!!

Have lots of fun! While passing him around for hugs, please remember to leave The Man in the same condition as you find him at the start of QTFire.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                  Now this is one of my favorite RDA aka Jack O'Neill pics. The raw, unadorned, black t-shirt, silver sticky-up hair and sexy airman!!!

Have lots of fun! While passing him around for hugs, please remember to leave The Man in the same condition as you find him at the start of QTFire.
                  What?? Would never do such a thing!! We give good hugs at QTF, if he gives them at all.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    Turns up the heating in Mala's World.

I'm tired of feeling cold all the time, and I'm tired of all the snow. Roll on Spring!
                    Maybe you just need this guy to help you find a weather machine, Bev...

sigpic

Comment

Or better yet - just snuggle up next to him! I know he just radiates heat...

click for overwhelming hotness
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling much warmer now, Mala.
                        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Mala50;12118497]Or better yet - just snuggle up next to him! I know he just radiates heat...

[QUOTE]

Ain't THAT the truth...

It's been damn cold here the last week (cold for US). I may been an icicle having to be up so early for QTF on Sunday.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Yep!.. this morning it wa 37F at my place.. and it's not even December yet.. ( it's COLD by LA standard )
                            Let's hope it won't rain this Sunday ...
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                              Yep!.. this morning it wa 37F at my place.. and it's not even December yet.. ( it's COLD by LA standard )
                              37F that is Plus 2 Celsius, that is warm for me

"Remember Sweetie, most of these ladies don't live in the cold like we do!"

ONTLL: That's true, at least I get live entertainment watching the "Californian's" freeze
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post

Yeah. It's rarely this cold here in Nov.

No way am I running if it's raining. That's just inviting all kinds of icky sickness.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X