This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    FYI: Re the event that QE and Rune attended yesterday in San Diego, tsaxlady has posted some great photos of RDA on the Thunk thread : http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=76412
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=76413

Plus, there's another thread on the Stargate News section with a link to more pix! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29377
    *moans*

Thank you Mala. Natural light does The Man good. It's sure doing me some good right now. And on that note I'm getting off here to go run some errands.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
      *moans*

Thank you Mala. Natural light does The Man good. It's sure doing me some good right now. And on that note I'm getting off here to go run some errands.

Oh yeah, Siler, The Man looked like he was in fine form yesterday. I can't wait to hear all the details behind the pictures!

I know Rune will be back home next week. But QE - where are you?!?
      sigpic

Comment

*Waves to blueiris* I see you out there! How are you?

Oh, I have another new pic that I know that you'll like! I've never seen this one before....

....*whimper*.....
        sigpic

Comment

Just lost my Internet connection for a bit...AND DURING NAP TIME TOO----THE NERVE!!! I am so spoiled with this Internet stuff that I just expect it to work. I really don't think I'm asking too much, do you????

Loverly thunking whilst I was pulling my hair out!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oh, I have another new pic that I know that you'll like! I've never seen this one before....

Hi Mala and all the MWers!

I thought I'd have a few minutes on the computer, but I keep getting called away. Its like this house won't clean itself or something. jeez

Anywho.......We got the new pool liner in and saved $2000. We being my husband, sons and future son-in-law. I guess we proved we can't drive him off with hard work. In fact, he may come in handy.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

The pic required its own post to swoon over!

* s w o o n *
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

OK, one other thing to share with MW tonight.

I was browsing around ebay this weekend and I saw something I couldn't resist buying myself for an early bday present! Look what I found on Legends Memorabilia's ebay site!

I checked today to see if they've added any copies of this photo for sale on that site, but they haven't. I'm sure though that they'll have new ones available for sale on www.stargate-autographs.com some time in the near future.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Ebaysigned.jpg
                The real photo I'm getting is 8"x10".... squeeeee!
                Oh my! That is RDA at his sweetest! squeeeeeeee - it's a word.... isn't it!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, Siler, The Man looked like he was in fine form yesterday. I can't wait to hear all the details behind the pictures!

I know Rune will be back home next week. But QE - where are you?!?
                  I received a text message at 2.45am my time from Rune, telling me she'd ruffled The Man! I believe she was in full hussy mode, and has totally thunked herself.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    The looks on their faces in these pictures say LOVE to me! I don't understand why everyone else out there doesn't see it!
                    They are attracted to another cast member. Which obviously means that the answer is............magnets!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      I received a text message at 2.45am my time from Rune, telling me she'd ruffled The Man! I believe she was in full hussy mode, and has totally thunked herself.
                      I hope there is pictures! Can't wait to see & hear all the details!
                      sigpic

Comment

I have to go. Hopefully I'll try again later if anyone is around.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          Just lost my Internet connection for a bit...AND DURING NAP TIME TOO----THE NERVE!!! I am so spoiled with this Internet stuff that I just expect it to work. I really don't think I'm asking too much, do you????

Loverly thunking whilst I was pulling my hair out!
                          Oh no! Not a bald Critter!! But then that means that you could start wearing a nice backwards hat?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            How exciting!! Oh-oh, if Rune was in full hussy mode....I wonder what mode QE was in....

Hmmm, it looks like Bev's been here....
                            sigpic

Comment

How exciting!! Oh-oh, if Rune was in full hussy mode....I wonder what mode QE was in....

Hmmm, it looks like Bev's been here....
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...G-RDAJackT.jpg
                              I let my fingers do the ruffling!

Since we haven't heard from Rune or QE, I suspect they must be recovering from their overdose of The MAN!
                              sigpic

Comment

No Stargate Monday tonight... But Meridian's on the daily schedule.

Hey look! It's glowy sticky up hair!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X