This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    ROTFL!! THAT is just scary on soooo many levels!!!
    She's a fabulous hussy, she likes everybody, she likes to put her tongue down your throat and she loves to loll...

She's called Sparky and we're looking after her for a while... along with her mate Diva, who is a lot more refined and selective...

Comment

So...is it a sign of getting older when you reply to a post, go back and check the thread later, think you somehow forgot to hit the submit key, reply to the same post again, realize you just need to page up to see your original post, and then hurry up and delete the last post you just did so everyone doesn't know how truly scatterbrained you are?
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
        So...is it a sign of getting older when you reply to a post, go back and check the thread later, think you somehow forgot to hit the submit key, reply to the same post again, realize you just need to page up to see your original post, and then hurry up and delete the last post you just did so everyone doesn't know how truly scatterbrained you are?
        Yeah, that's why you appeared as the last post and then disappeared...

so it's you not me... *relieved*

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          Yeah, that's why you appeared as the last post and then disappeared...

so it's you not me... *relieved*
          Well, I'm glad that post helped alleviate your anxiety. *goes off into corner still really worried about own mental state*
          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Well, I'm glad that post helped alleviate your anxiety. *goes off into corner still really worried about own mental state*
            Tasha....you just come over here and be senile with Mala and Me ...... We are really young.......... What list?
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              OK, I'm older than dirt too... but I could just say that I only remember 5, too!

But then for me, that would be called senility....
              I remember 15, but the only reason it's not more is because senility kicked in with gusto a couple of years ago.

No. 23: Planet of the Apes at the drive in!! Now that was a fun time. I remember going on dates to the drive in when I was in high school (waggles eyebrows ) and how a friend who was taking flying lessons said that they used them as navigational marks. I had forgotten all about the drive ins.

sigpic
              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Uh, yeeeessssss......

And then you feel compelled to tell everyone what you just did?!? YES!
                (not that you're anywhere near my mother's age, but she does tend to regale me with all the silly/dumb things she did in a day! )

Aww, Tasha, we can just blame it on sleep deprivation, too, couldn't we??

How about a nice happy dual piccy thingy??

SAM AND JACK DUELING JELLO!!!

5.13 Proving Ground
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Tasha....you just come over here and be senile with Mala and Me ...... We are really young.......... What list?
                  (((((((Tame))))))) Aw, thanks! It just makes a crazy person feel better to know that they don't have to be crazy alone.
                  Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

snip

I'm not sure when this was taken, but if TPTB didn't want to encourage the relationship between Jack and Sam, why put out publicity shots like this?!?
                    Good question!!

My favorite promo shot -

OH YEAH!!!

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Uh, yeeeessssss......

And then you feel compelled to tell everyone what you just did?!? YES!
                      (not that you're anywhere near my mother's age, but she does tend to regale me with all the silly/dumb things she did in a day! )

Aww, Tasha, we can just blame it on sleep deprivation, too, couldn't we??

How about a nice happy dual piccy thingy??

SAM AND JACK DUELING JELLO!!!

5.13 Proving Ground
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...GrdSJjello.jpg
                      Sleep deprivation? Sure! Good as an excuse as any, I suppose. And....ooooo....jello! And......oooooo.....Jack!!! Oh, Sam's there too.
                      Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

[QUOTE=Mala50]Speaking of age.... It has come to my attention that this thread is attracting a somewhat 'older' crowd of shipper/thunkers (with a few exceptions). WOOHOO!! Mind you, I didn't say MORE mature...

[QUOTE]

Hey, I'm not OOOOLLLDDD!!! I'm youngly challenged!!!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

We're not so old! What's important is that we're all still young enough for RDA!

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Sleep deprivation? Sure! Good as an excuse as any, I suppose. And....ooooo....jello! And......oooooo.....Jack!!! Oh, Sam's there too.
                            oooooooooo Jack in a ring of jello!!!

Now I wish I had a pic of that.... all shiny and sticky....

OK, now I'm a hungry lusty wench...must find a mid-morning snack....

Mmmmmmmmmmm, peaches....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              We're not so old! What's important is that we're all still young enough for RDA!
                              I'm definitely young enough for him....maybe too young. Nah!
                              Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

oooooooooo Jack in a ring of jello!!!

Now I wish I had a pic of that.... all shiny and sticky....

OK, now I'm a hungry lusty wench...must find a mid-morning snack....

Mmmmmmmmmmm, peaches....

Oh, to be the peach.
                                Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X