X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    Now that's more like it!

Actually, add a lot of drool and it looks like me when I met The Man at Avalon.

*hehehehe Do you like the way I, yet again, managed to insert Avalon into my post.*
    *Yes, very subtle! *
    sigpic

Comment

OK, I have a few more new "Crankies" (tm) to show you all, besides the revised Teal'c one ...

This one came about from my 'whumped' series ... and I got to thinking about Janet and how she could always be counted on to take care of SG1 (I miss her! *kicks stupid PTB*...)

Anyway, I know that she's not included in the collection on GW, so I made one of my own: and here's a Janet with a BHN to scare Jack! (it's hard to see, but the needle does shine... )

The most difficult part was trying to decide on which hairdo to use. Teryl/Janet has had sooo many over the years. But I decided to base mine on this pic:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
        OK, I have a few more new "Crankies" (tm) to show you all, besides the revised Teal'c one ...

This one came about from my 'whumped' series ... and I got to thinking about Janet and how she could always be counted on to take care of SG1 (I miss her! *kicks stupid PTB*...)

Anyway, I know that she's not included in the collection GW, so I made one of my own: and here's a Janet with a BHN to scare Jack! (it's hard to see, but the needle does shine... )

The most difficult part was trying to decide on which hairdo to use. Teryl/Janet has had sooo many over the years. But I decided to base mine on this pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...sc/fraiser.jpg
        Love the new smileys! So nice to see Janet back, even if it is only in smiley form. That's my favorite Janet "do" I think.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Anyway, I know that she's not included in the collection on GW, so I made one of my own: and here's a Janet with a BHN to scare Jack! (it's hard to see, but the needle does shine... )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...sc/fraiser.jpg
          I love the Janet smilies crankies!!!! Woohoo! Thumbs up to you
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            Now that's more like it!

Actually, add a lot of drool and it looks like me when I met The Man at Avalon.

*hehehehe Do you like the way I, yet again, managed to insert Avalon into my post.*
            Is that a euphemism your fingers and ruffled hair?
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
              Is that a euphemism your fingers and ruffled hair?
              When I met him at Avalon (hehehe I managed to mention it again!) my fingers were sooooooo close to his hair.

And very ruffle-worthy hair it was.
              sigpic

Comment

Guess what. Carpet installers came on Friday and installed the carpet. It has to be redone. AGAIN! We've called Karastan and they have assured us that it is rare to have color variations in the carpet but it dose happen. I wish we could gets these odds in the lottery.
                sigpic

Comment

Besides being whumped on occasion, SG1 does come upon alien viruses... which can lead to some unfortunate side affects (no, not the good kind like Sam's in Broca Divide! )

I was looking at barfy smileys and decided that I didn't like the ones where the character is actually (ewwww!) spewing... So I made this one of Jack for the times when you want to show your disgust (or overindulge in twinkies) without the mess!

Last edited by Mala50; 24 April 2007, 11:29 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                    Guess what. Carpet installers came on Friday and installed the carpet. It has to be redone. AGAIN! We've called Karastan and they have assured us that it is rare to have color variations in the carpet but it dose happen. I wish we could gets these odds in the lottery.
                    You should get a discount for all the trouble you've been put through!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Besides being whumped on occasion, SG1 does come upon alien viruses... which can lead to some unfortunate side affects (no, not the good kind like Sam's in Broca Divide! )

I was looking at barfy smileys and decided that I didn't like the ones where the character is actually (ewwww!) spewing... So I made this one of Jack for the times when you want to show your disgust (or overindulge in twinkies) without the mess!

That's definitely better than the smilies that show everything. I have many threads where I can use this one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor smiley Jack. One too many banana splits. (for real)
                        sigpic

Comment

I also have a couple of new ones for Sam...

This one's my version of the 'Sam with coffee' smiley. The one that's on Wallpaperman's site has the SG1 members reading a paper while drinking coffee. The original smiley that I've seen on various sites is a smiley drinking coffee in front of a computer. Now I think that we'd be more likely to see Sam in front of a computer than reading (it's OK for Daniel and Jonas, I suppose), so I adapted the WM smiley and put Sam in front of her laptop...

sigpic

Comment

I also have a couple of new ones for Sam...

This one's my version of the 'Sam with coffee' smiley. The one that's on Wallpaperman's site has the SG1 members reading a book while drinking coffee. The original smiley that I've seen on various sites is a smiley drinking coffee in front of a computer. Now I think that we'd be more likely to see Sam in front of a computer than reading a book (it's OK for Daniel and Jonas, I suppose), so I adapted the WM smiley and put Sam in front of her laptop...

Yes, that's more like the Sam we know and love. it also looks a wee bit like me right at this moment *slurp*
                            sigpic

Comment

**Stumbles in......darn bum knee anyway**

PHEW! I'm surprised I remembered my password!

Hi! We got a new computer and I don't have the link to all of those wonderful smilies anymore....

**this is me waving**

**and wondering if anybody missed me**
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                                **Stumbles in......darn bum knee anyway**

PHEW! I'm surprised I remembered my password!

Hi! We got a new computer and I don't have the link to all of those wonderful smilies anymore....

**this is me waving**

**and wondering if anybody missed me**
                                (((CRITTER!!!!)))

I'll send you the link. I'm in the middle of updating and redoing it, though...
                                I can't remember when you were here last. Did you see the new ones in my sig?

How are you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X