X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday ShimmeringStar
    Hope you have a great day

And I'm so envious of all of you who had snow, I was 26 the first time I saw any and it is still magical to me

Comment

Posted in the thunk thread too but in case you don't go there, hope you all have a ...
      HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

*sorry for the cheesiness overload, clearly I don't know when to stop*

Comment

This is duplicated in the thunk thread too (sorry for the crappy quality, SS)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

(((Rune)))! it's good to see you!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              For those of you who may not have visited the S/J Ship Thread's Valenship celebration, here's one of my contributions. It's my version of Ripple Effect :

Very nice Mala. That would have been a more much interesting story than what we were given.....
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes

Happy Birthday ShimmeringStar
                Hope you have a great day

And I'm so envious of all of you who had snow, I was 26 the first time I saw any and it is still magical to me
                Thank you jafacakes!

It's a slower b-day - I hadn't intended to be off work today, but since I brought my doggie home last night from the emergency animal clinic where he'd been for a few days, he needs a bit more watching over for the next couple days. I'm worried about his appetite though - he only nibbles at the boiled chicken and pasta I made him.

But thank you! ((((jc)))
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  This is duplicated in the thunk thread too (sorry for the crappy quality, SS)

Oh Rune, It's wonderful! Thank you! Would rep you & everyone else but the darn rep system is broke - it gives me the dang database error when I click on it. Oh well! At least we can still post though!!!!

((((Rune))))
                  Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 14 February 2006, 08:08 AM.

Comment

*grins* Right after I take a nap Jack... Right after that nap....

(((Mala))) Thank you! Jack eyes are always appreciated.... even if he's not up and ready for boinking..... (well... guess being boinkalicious he's always ready... it's just me who's not in the mood today!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      QUIZ
                      RDA Academy of Lusty Wenching

You come upon our unconscious man. What do you do?

a) attempt mouth to mouth resuscitation
                      b) curl up beside him to share body heat
                      c) grasp various extremities and check each one for a pulse
                      d) ruffle his hair
                      e) ____________________(submit your own)

Remember: Stupidest answer gets you to the head of the queue (because you really really need help!)

I am assuming that this unconscious man is our Jack so I believe I would

e) loosen any tight clothing, possibly removing anything in the way of checking for any serious injury....very carefully, of course!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Mala....thunk you for sharing those wonderful snowy pictures of NYC. I love the night one. Also loved your mussy hair Jack that you made for Jack last week. And everyone, I love all your birthday cards that you made for our resident hussie ShimmeringStar. They are all wonderful all those hearts and cute stuff.

If you must know, I'm a bit of a selfish hussie. I knew it was SS's birthday so I came a lurking to see what I could see....and well, here I am. I knew you hussies wouldn't disappointment me, errrr I mean SS, and I was right! Thunked the breath right out of me, you did!

And lest I forget one of my favorite hussies, who out of graciousness and the goodness of her heart, let this last snow fall on my house so that I would quit complaining to her that I wanted snow (we got 8").

Dear ShimmeringStar:

xoxo
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          Mala....thunk you for sharing those wonderful snowy pictures of NYC. I love the night one. Also loved your mussy hair Jack that you made for Jack last week. And everyone, I love all your birthday cards that you made for our resident hussie ShimmeringStar. They are all wonderful all those hearts and cute stuff.

If you must know, I'm a bit of a selfish hussie. I knew it was SS's birthday so I came a lurking to see what I could see....and well, here I am. I knew you hussies wouldn't disappointment me, errrr I mean SS, and I was right! Thunked the breath right out of me, you did!

And lest I forget one of my favorite hussies, who out of graciousness and the goodness of her heart, let this last snow fall on my house so that I would quit complaining to her that I wanted snow (we got 8").

Dear ShimmeringStar:

xoxo
                          ((((Critter)))))) I don't mind at all. The more the merrier and it's always nice to share a special day with special friends. And as I walked the doggie outside in the little pathways through the snow (he's not supposed to go running or bounding through the snow yet with his tummy stitches.... the vet called him FrankenDog... ) I thought about you - thinking I how I didn't get the aim on my Let It Snow dance quite right - I was supposed to get nothing & you were supposed to get it *all!*

So nice to see you though! ((((((Critter)))))) ((((Li'l Critter)))) (for allowing you a moment to get on-line!)

Comment

LOL, trust Critter to horn in on somebody else's birthday... (((Critter)))

Btw, it's my mother's birthday today, too!

Anyway, I just wanted to share this Valentine's Day present with all the Lusty Wenches on MW!! (I'll post it on the Thunk Thread, too)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Mala Worlders!!
                            http://muglets.com/TZVF

xox, Mala
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mala! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I would be happy to pluck Jack

Comment

I just posted some caps on in the Stargate News section from the Behind the Scenes material of RDA's MasterCard commercial. If you look at his face and body, he's looking fine! (yes, of course I was checking out his body! ) I think he was wearing padding for some of the shots.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....7&postcount=87

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X