This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Indeed we were both very remiss in our hussy duties there! *hangs head in shame*

Of course, I have the excuse that I was far too busy ruffling my present at the time!
    But I have no excuse...

Oh, I think I need to attend some private intensive remedial night classes at the RDA Academy for Lusty Wenches.... Oh, poor, poor, me....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      But I have no excuse...

Oh, I think I need to attend some private intensive remedial night classes at the RDA Academy for Lusty Wenches.... Oh, poor, poor, me....

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack/OutofMind_Jchest.jpg[/IMG]
      Off to school for a refresher course!
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

But I have no excuse...

*chuckles*

Yep. Poor poor Mala.

Hhhhmmmmmm.... so when will Jack have time for poor, poor, poor, POOOOOOR, li'l ol' me?
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          *chuckles*

Yep. Poor poor Mala.

Hhhhmmmmmm.... so when will Jack have time for poor, poor, poor, POOOOOOR, li'l ol' me?
          *nudges SS* Sorry, but there's a rather large queue, and I know that you're after me!
          sigpic

Comment

*chuckles*

Yep. Poor poor Mala.

Sheesh, SS... IIRC, didn't you already have some extra afterschool sessions just a few months ago?
            sigpic

Comment

Time for night classes!! See you later, MWers.

sigpic

Comment

Spoken like a true LUSTY WENCH!! I'M PROUD OF YOU!!

Uh, ship sistah - I think he's getting away!

Oh no he don't!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Sheesh, SS... IIRC, didn't you already have some extra afterschool sessions just a few months ago?
                  *ahem*

Notice you did say *coughs* a few months ago.... That's equivalent to decades and centuries to a Hussy....

But you know practice makes perfect.... until then it's all just Theoretical Thunking. I mean, FCOL, I'd worn out my Jack Tutorial 3.0! What's a Gutter Gal to do?
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

I have been wondering why I've sneezed all day, thinking I was coming down with some dreadful disease. I've just realised that it's my fancy air freshner causing the problem. It's one of those types that you can plug into an electric socket and it scooshes (technical term ) some perfume stuff into the atmosphere. It came free with some shopping I'd bought, so I decided that since it was lavender and camomile, I'd give it a try and have this lovely aroma wafting throughout the flat.

The smell is overpowering...almost as bad as Raid! My poor nose obviously doesn't like it, hence the sneezing. Ah well...it seemed a good idea at the time.

*aaaahhhhttcccchhhhooooo!!!!*
                    Perhaps you can test it out on the spiders in the spring? Might be the more environmentally friendly alternative to Raid?

I can't do most of those air freshener things, or candles for that matter - just too strong and smelly.
                    *nudges SS* Sorry, but there's a rather large queue, and I know that you're after me!
                    *Distracts Bev with Mala's RufflingHair™ gif*

*bumps Bev back into the queue causing all remaining GGG's to fall like dominoes*

Queue? What queue?

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      Oh no he don't!

ship sistah
                      LOL, love the smiley!

That ship sistah... She always gets her man!!

sigpic

Comment

Perhaps you can test it out on the spiders in the spring? Might be the more environmentally friendly alternative to Raid?

I can't do most of those air freshener things, or candles for that matter - just too strong and smelly.
                        I think the spiders are stocking up on hazmat suits ready for their next venture into my wee (very aromatic) flat!
                        *Distracts Bev with Mala's RufflingHair™ gif*

*bumps Bev back into the queue causing all remaining GGG's to fall like dominoes*

Queue? What queue?
                        *picks self up from mass of writhing gutter gals* Where's that SS????.......oh.....is that Mala showing me my pic of Jack's hair???.............*wanders away in a dream*
                        sigpic

Comment

*ahem*

Notice you did say *coughs* a few months ago.... That's equivalent to decades and centuries to a Hussy....

But you know practice makes perfect.... until then it's all just Theoretical Thunking. I mean, FCOL, I'd worn out my Jack Tutorial 3.0! What's a Gutter Gal to do?
                          Hmmm, OK, I'll take your argument under advisement...

Somehow I suspect SS is not the slow learner she's pretending to be....

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, OK, I'll take your argument under advisement...

Somehow I suspect SS is not the slow learner she's pretending to be....

She's a sneaky one, that SS. You've got to watch her very carefully. Why, only recently she managed to cause chaos in the GG queue! Some of those hussies will never be the same again!
                            sigpic

Comment

She's a sneaky one, that SS. You've got to watch her very carefully. Why, only recently she managed to cause chaos in the GG queue! Some of those hussies will never be the same again!
                              Ya know, I think SS is acting out because she wants to be punished...

uh-oh! Look who I found crushed beneath the pile of Lusty Wenches!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I think SS is acting out because she wants to be punished...
                                I do believe you are correct. (gosh! I'm beginning to sound like Teal'c!)

uh-oh! Look who I found crushed beneath the pile of Lusty Wenches! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...x08TheTomb.jpg
                                LOL! I see he's checking how his hair is after all that ruffling!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X