This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Awww, poor baby... You're going to have to get back to drinking again - SOON!

PS - QUITE RIGHT! I've corrected the name. Thank you.
    Isn't it funny that I only drink when I'm actually back at school? Oops, I don't mean I drink whilst actually inside the school teaching (although I wish I could!), but that I always require vast quantities of drink when I get home from school.

PS: You're most welcome.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      I'm MELTING...MELTING...MELTING..MELTING...MELTING!!!!!

and Hopefully before the series ends, I'll shout "Jack is Back!"

Hello (((((MALA!))))
      Hello (((SG1Poz))))!!!

It's good to see you back in MW! And I hope you're right about RDA/Jack's return, too!
      sigpic

Comment

A DPT for you, Bev...

Btw, I should have Season 5 DPTs online tomorrow or Wed.
        sigpic

Comment

A DPT for you, Bev...

*sigh* Amanda was great in this scene.

Looking forward to more DPTs. Merci.
          sigpic

Comment

A DPT for you, Bev...

I've been out of the loop here. What's a DPT ?

Hi Ya! SugarShaker! Long time no see Jazz *wink*

Comment

Im new here, can someone fill me on what we do here, besides not be serious! I hate being serious...on all the other threads there are all these serious things and I need a serious break, seriousily!

Comment

It's a highly technical term created by Bev for the Dual Piccy Thingies that I've posted of Sam and Jack moments. I have a entire web section called "ALWAYS" devoted to them. I've only finished Seasons 1-4, though. http://www.madmala.com/sjshippix/DPT/Always.htm
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                  Im new here, can someone fill me on what we do here, besides not be serious! I hate being serious...on all the other threads there are all these serious things and I need a serious brake, seriousily!
                  Hello and Welcome to GW's favorite playground!
                  Qualifications are : (Mala will fill in here)

Comment

Originally posted by Helo
                    Im new here, can someone fill me on what we do here, besides not be serious! I hate being serious...on all the other threads there are all these serious things and I need a serious break, seriousily!
                    Hello, Helo! OK, your screen name is Helo, yet you have Baltar in your sig? What's up with that?

OK, what do we do here? Um...well... not much of anything, but talk amongst friends... This thread was started for me by a GW member named ((Astronomicalchick)) when I was planning on leaving GW after Season 8. But I was convinced to stay and continue sharing my RDA/Jack caps and Sam and Jack graphics. So most of us who play here are Sam and Jack shippers and RDA fans, but you don't necessarily have to be either.

Personally, I don't like Season 9 and don't watch SG1 any more. But I do enjoy BSG very much! That's about it...
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves*

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

It's a highly technical term created by Bev for the Dual Piccy Thingies that I've posted of Sam and Jack moments. I have a entire web section called "ALWAYS" devoted to them. I've only finished Seasons 1-4, though. http://www.madmala.com/sjshippix/DPT/Always.htm
                        LOL I've been to your wonder site 'ALWAYS" but didn't know that was what they were called.
                        Lets see, you came with the term, Scrub. Bev has, DPT. Any others thought up?

Comment

Hey, sugarshaker! Our boy may have put on a little weight, but he's looking mighty fine for 56 years old, imo! I guess he's really enjoying his retirement. I think he looked pretty fit in the Lake Louise photos. http://www.rdanderson.com/updates/louise06.htm

As for your S/J scenario, interesting theory... But don't you think that they would be cooking together?!
                          Indeed! Just two years ago, in season 7, I thought he was too skinny, but in season 8 he looked great! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Hello, Helo! OK, your screen name is Helo, yet you have Baltar in your sig? What's up with that?

OK, what do we do here? Um...well... not much of anything, but talk amongst friends... This thread was started for me by a GW member named ((Astronomicalchick)) when I was planning on leaving GW after Season 8. But I was convinced to stay and continue sharing my RDA/Jack caps and Sam and Jack graphics. So most of us who play here are Sam and Jack shippers and RDA fans, but you don't necessarily have to be either.

Personally, I don't like Season 9 and don't watch SG1 any more. But I do enjoy BSG very much! That's about it...
                            Well I figure the picture of Gaius praying went better with the quote. I couldn't find a good picture of leoben. *goes off to look for one*

Comment

Hope you don't mind me throwing this in here but...

The grand finale at the Best Epsidode contest in upon us. We are down to the last three.

Please vote for one of the 'Least' favorites of the following that are the last three left (If you are interested) The url is below my sig.

Window of Opportunity

Fifth Race

Lost City Part 2
                              Last edited by SG1Poz; 06 February 2006, 05:29 PM.

Comment

and with that I'll say 'adue' or however you spell it G'night all

Comment

Working...
                                X