This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    *cough* Knowing you...he'll either be dragged or chased. He sure is good with sliding and cocking...... of his gun. He's sure good at loading it too.
    Hmmm, well, Siler......that post will open up a hussie's eyes......
    Last edited by blueiris; 08 February 2006, 07:46 AM.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      *sigh* it is so nice to spend a few quiet moments drooling through this piece of ART you all call a thread....MALA... I swear woman you make that man look beterr than anyone can

Its such a treat to just relax in here for a while before *going back to work*
      Lets just say my screen is all ready for action again ....nice and clean and I will spot those rule breakers with NO problem....
      Its so good to see you posting and/or relaxing here, too, Tame.

Rule breakers? Here in Mala's World? Just a bunch of innocent, pure and sweet hussies here. *Maybe a few liars.*
      Last edited by blueiris; 02 February 2006, 03:58 AM.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Yikes! I disappear for a week and I'm over a dozen pages behind. I started with the last page to see if I could find you talking about the new MC commercial that I just saw and sure enough you are! What was I thinking? Of course it's the talk of the boards I'm sure.

My local news had a spot on the Superbowl commercials and they showed just about all of the new MC commercial. I thought it was great! I don't want to spoil it for those who'd rather wait tho.

SQUEE!!

Somebody poke me when I don't visit daily will ya?!
        I caught it last night on the web! I was Googling for ad sites and I found this:http://www.superbowl-ads.com . I grabbed it and I made a web page of caps, but I'll only post a couple today. I'll share more after Sunday. (If any MWers want to see more, you can PM me for the URL. )

Hmmm, well, I don't think gals here are afraid of being spoiled.... BUT IF YOU ARE, then this is your warning....

!!!LOOK AWAY NOW!!!

I wish they had kept his hair silver, but I guess they were going for the MacGyver 'look'. I'm just grateful he didn't wear a mullet wig!
        Last edited by Mala50; 02 February 2006, 06:33 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

*cough* Knowing you...he'll either be dragged or chased. He sure is good with sliding and cocking...... of his gun. He's sure good at loading it too.
          I think Tame must have missed this one...
          sigpic

Comment

Hehehe! I've just watched it. What a hoot! I also wish they'd kept his hair silver, but he still looks very yummy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              *sigh* it is so nice to spend a few quiet moments drooling through this piece of ART you all call a thread....MALA... I swear woman you make that man look beterr than anyone can

Its such a treat to just relax in here for a while before *going back to work*
              Lets just say my screen is all ready for action again ....nice and clean and I will spot those rule breakers with NO problem....
              TAME!!!!!!!!

It's such a treat to see you here, oh Enlightened one! Congratulations on your blog! I haven't had time to visit yet, but I will.

You know that it's always been my pleasure to provide you with pix of RDA to help you relax. And that they lead to a clean screen for you is just a bonus! I LOVE YOU, TAME!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                love the new avatar, Mala!

ship sistah
                Thank you! I have a few more I haven't used yet... I seem to go through these phases....

Speaking of which, I have a couple of new smilies to add to the collection. I thought I covered most of the Jackisms, but here are two more that I just had to make.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  I think Tame must have missed this one...
                  What? That mere weapon reference? You know I like how Jack uses his gun. It shows off his muscles.

Comment

Thank you! I have a few more I haven't used yet... I seem to go through these phases....

Speaking of which, I have a couple of new smilies to add to the collection. I thought I covered most of the Jackisms, but here are two more that I just had to make.

Woohoo! More toys to play with. Thanks Mala.
                    sigpic

Comment

I caught it last night on the web! I was Googling for ad sites and I found this:http://www.superbowl-ads.com

I wish they had kept his hair silver, but I guess they were going for the MacGyver 'look'. I'm just grateful he didn't wear a mullet wig!
                      Me, too (about the hair)

Some companies have an interesting range of what appears on your card. If I could get RDA on a Master card I'd trade in my VISA in a minute.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        Me, too (about the hair)

Some companies have an interesting range of what appears on your card. If I could get RDA on a Master card I'd trade in my VISA in a minute.
                        You should write to them and suggest it. I bet they'd be surprised at how many people who would choose it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I caught it last night on the web! I was Googling for ad sites and I found this:http://www.superbowl-ads.com . I grabbed it and I made a web page of caps, but I'll only post a couple today. I'll share more after Sunday. (If any MWers want to see more, you can PM me for the URL. )
                          Hmmm, well, I don't think gals here are afraid of being spoiled.... BUT IF YOU ARE, then this is your warning....

!!!LOOK AWAY NOW!!!

(((((Mala)))))

Saw the ad on the net this morning and got a kick out of it and just
                          love the page of caps too.

I am so of the 'not the hair, anything but the hair' camp here, I love it silver but yeah I guess they wanted the Mac hair look to complement the Mac clothes although could they possibly have not dyed it quite so brown *sigh* it just looks so severe .... still he's looking good ^^

Comment

Good news regarding the actions figures! All the pictures we've seen so far are prototypes!

Read more here from Diamond Select Toys on GW: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...reqapart.shtml
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                              Me, too (about the hair)

Neat idea. Who needs stupid soccer teams and star trek *grins* am sooooo there!

Originally posted by Mala

*squeeeee*

Comment

Good news regarding the actions figures! All the pictures we've seen so far are prototypes!

Read more here from Diamond Select Toys on GW: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...reqapart.shtml
                                Thank goodness!
                                Here's hoping for better looking playthings to come

Comment

Working...
                                X