This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Ill trith. Thunk Thack neeth tha hap me.

C'there Thack.

Ith thime thor bedth.
    Maybe this should be a new off topic thread....translate tongue stuck on computer screen postings..... It's harder to type that way than read it...obviously why I'm not trying to type it again!!!!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

The manip works for me.
      You wouldn't burn in some weird Shipper Hell.
      Okay. Maybe some might try to make it that way, but most of us are most appreciative of your talents & that which you share with us.
      (((Mala)))
      I'm glad the manip works for you... I don't know why, but the 'overreaction' (imo) to the THREADS pix by some Shippers just bothers me. I feel like I don't 'belong' for liking these pictures!

Anyway, I'm here in my own little world with my FRIENDS!! who don't judge me by how much I ship...and that's the way I like it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        What am I supposed to be misunderstanding?? I'm a bit slow tonight (so is GW!)

I think that Sam and Jack belong together, too... BUT if Sam doesn't want Jack, then I'm happy that Jack has Kerry!

I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE:

DOES IT SAY CELIBATE ANYWHERE ON HIS UNIFORM???

I HOPE NOT!!!

Anyway, most of us know what happens in this story anyway!
        Just wanted to make sure that anyone reading my post knows that I haven't taken off my Shipper Cap and T-Shirt....just trying to play along with the newest detour to our ending!!!! Darn TPTB anyway! That's all!!!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Just wanted to make sure that anyone reading my post knows that I haven't taken off my Shipper Cap and T-Shirt....just trying to play along with the newest detour to our ending!!!! Darn TPTB anyway! That's all!!!
          Aww, Critter! WE all know you're not sitting there sans cap and t-shirt...

You don't have to swear on a stack of S/J pix that you're a shipper here!

Why have we gotten to the point that we have to justify what we like and what we believe?? That's what irks me...

I hear that S/J Shipper Hell can be fun, btw... It's sort of like being in Mala's World!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad the manip works for you... I don't know why, but the 'overreaction' (imo) to the THREADS pix by some Shippers just bothers me. I feel like I don't 'belong' for liking these pictures!

Anyway, I'm here in my own little world with my FRIENDS!! who don't judge me by how much I ship...and that's the way I like it!
            Too right Mala. I can't help but sigh that TPTB are putting yet another roadblock in our path. But, I think Kerry looks lovely (she's certainly georgous!), and there was nothing in those Threads pics I wasn't expecting. Jack should certainly be free to explore other relationships, after all, as far as he knows, Sam is engaged to another man who she apparantly intends to spend the rest of her life with.
            [/rant]
            sorry
            While I'm definitely still a shipper, I find I agree with a number of things the anti's are saying. All this concentration on romance is starting to irk me. And if they insist on hooking Sam up with Pete (vomit ), then fine, set Jack up with Kerry, put it all in the background (where it belongs) and let's get on with it already!
            oops, apparantly I should have put this now.... [/rant]
            right, I'm going to bed to get some sleep before I find myself thinking Kinsey ain't so bad

Comment

Maybe this should be a new off topic thread....translate tongue stuck on computer screen postings..... It's harder to type that way than read it...obviously why I'm not trying to type it again!!!!
              LOL!

My JackClone finally helped me get me tongue unstuck. (Speaking of manips... he can do wonders with that tongue of his.... ) (Hey. I meant in relation to getting my tongue unstuck from the monitor!) Humphf!

The hardest part about stuck-tongue-speak was saying it out loud & get the sounds to match up to the letters...

Oh well.......*BIG sorrowful sigh* My 4-day weekend is done. Back to a full busy-as-all-get-out work week. No more staying up to 1 a.m. to play on the Forum with my friends.... Guess I will have my lunchtimes to look forward to. (And will have to work on restraining myself from lurking/playing at other times during the workday!)

Eh? The JackClone called out from bed that he could help me in the restraint department. Uh, Jack, honeybuns... those kinds of restraints wouldn't be too... you know... good... at work......

Good night all...
              ((((Mala & friends))))
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Too right Mala. I can't help but sigh that TPTB are putting yet another roadblock in our path. But, I think Kerry looks lovely (she's certainly georgous!), and there was nothing in those Threads pics I wasn't expecting. Jack should certainly be free to explore other relationships, after all, as far as he knows, Sam is engaged to another man who she apparantly intends to spend the rest of her life with.
                [/rant]
                sorry
                While I'm definitely still a shipper, I find I agree with a number of things the anti's are saying. All this concentration on romance is starting to irk me. And if they insist on hooking Sam up with Pete (vomit ), then fine, set Jack up with Kerry, put it all in the background (where it belongs) and let's get on with it already!
                oops, apparantly I should have put this now.... [/rant]
                right, I'm going to bed to get some sleep before I find myself thinking Kinsey ain't so bad
                KG!! Ohhh, Senator/VP Kinsey!!

You know when I first read Kinsey in your last line, I thought of that new movie "KINSEY"!

So I'm thinking, OK, so KG wants to go to bed thinking about SEX!?! All power to her!

Good to see you here... Goodnight! SWEET DREAMS!

sigpic

Comment

I didn't get the memo that you had your own world here. But I found it anyway!! What?? You thought you could hide or something?? (((((((MALA))))))))

Works for me too! Thanks, Mala!! I wasn't sure I wanted to see the "Thread" pics with all the hoopla that was going on, but someone mentioned "HOT JACK" and I was there!!! I still don't see the problem with the picture. The man is in his FREAKIN' BOXERS!!! What else is there!!! AND we will get to see MOVING pictures of the man in his BOXERS!!!! *faints*

I think Jack looks happy, and Kerry is beautiful. If Sam wants to hook up with a potato, so be it. I would LOVE and WISH that Sam and Jack would be together, but until then I want Jack to be happy (and in his BOXERS).

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    I want to get sticky with Ricky!
                    ship sistah

ME TOO!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      I didn't get the memo that you had your own world here. But I found it anyway!! What?? You thought you could hide or something?? (((((((MALA))))))))

Works for me too! Thanks, Mala!! I wasn't sure I wanted to see the "Thread" pics with all the hoopla that was going on, but someone mentioned "HOT JACK" and I was there!!! I still don't see the problem with the picture. The man is in his FREAKIN' BOXERS!!! What else is there!!! AND we will get to see MOVING pictures of the man in his BOXERS!!!! *faints*

I think Jack looks happy, and Kerry is beautiful. If Sam wants to hook up with a potato, so be it. I would LOVE and WISH that Sam and Jack would be together, but until then I want Jack to be happy (and in his BOXERS).
                      Hey Token! So you found us.... Oh, I wasn't in charge of the memos, sorry. This thread was a surprise to me, too. It was founded by Astronomicalchick (originally as the Mala Appreciation Thread) as a place for fun and few rules...

Anyway, Welcome to Mala's World! Take a look around... view the photos/graphics, talk about what you like or don't like about SG or life or whatever.... or just sit back and relax...

Oh, I love seeing The Man in boxers... Who am I kidding? I love seeing The Man in just about anything... or nothing...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        Heh I'm late. Iwas able to keep up on THUNK but my comp time while away was limited.

For the record Gutter Fairy I love the Mac hair and look as much as Susan. I love the man clean shaven and in black like Unnatural Selection. About the only thing I really don't like is the full beard or mustache look, like the interview pics you post for Susan.

Just putting in my two cents. I don't want to flunk the test.
                        Rural! On your sig... did you make those scratches on Mac's arm!!!

Comment

Jack (thinking): "Com'n Sam... y'know you want me. You really REALLY want me. Just drop it all & walk outta here with me right now Sammie......"

Edited to add: Everyone else finding the forum sssssssllllllllloooooooowwwww too?
                          Oh I know, its been so slow... c'mon everybody get back from Thanksgiving already!!

Comment

OK, this was done actually as a challenge for myself - just to see what I could come up with... Zoser made the original request for a manip on the Season 8 thread when the photos were announced last week.

Now, I like these pix from THREADS - RDA is hot. Looking at RDA/Jack in his underwear and his boxers - what GGG in her right mind could resist?! And Kerry is pretty and she doesn't bother me at all.

Now, if that means I'm going to burn in some weird S/J SHIPPER HELL, then so be it!

Here you go:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...SJBedmala1.jpg

Well you'll be in good company because I'll be there as well, cos I feel the same way..

Nice manip...tho is it just me or does Sam look like Caty in this pic??
                            Last edited by astronomicalchick; 29 November 2004, 02:07 AM.

Comment

LOL SS!!!! Yeth ith rerry harw...pweeeth bwee carrrrfulll!
                              Look I think you're actually sticking yourselves to the screen so you can tell how it would sound...

you don't fool me..

Comment

Whoa, baby! Handcuffs....

well, they work for me on Jack

OK, so what happened on Thanksgiving??

I'm an ASTRO/JAMES SHIPPER!!
                                tee hee!

Well, in a nutshell, dinner was delicious, we had turkey a la yankee, which was fine... and some potato bread rolls which were delicious. I went up for three helpings so I was stuffed. J also enjoyed it... one of the other guests asked how we were connected, I said we were just friends and she said "He does like you". I was like oh yeah, but I was coming down with a cold and I am a total phobic about relationships so I pushed it to one side.

When we were at our tennis club on Friday night, doing the pub quiz (we didn't win), apparently my Mum noticed that while he was at the bar flirting with the barmaids (he likes the attention), a romantic song came on and he turned around looking for me, I wasn't in my seat but when he spotted me he turned back to the bar... that's quite sweet.

Not sure that he's for me tho, he is quite complicated and so am I, and it might be better to go out with someone who's less complicated (but clever)...

Anyway, I've been invited to go away at New Year with him to Cumbria (he rents a cottage there with a bunch of other friends) so we'll see. He also invited the friends who made us Thanksgiving so don't get too excited...

Comment

Working...
                                X