This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    Too bad for you, but your clone sure had a good time. I don't know about deprogrammed....he still *comes* when he visits....i mean to visit.
    ROTFLMAO! Uh huh, I bet he does.

*crawls off still laughing to hide her clones*

Comment

Ok OK ....now first Ladies...(and I use this term SO LOOSELY it has no meaning ) I do NOT have an aquarium that keeps anyone's clones *under glass*

My personal clone has been affixed with a THD(Tame Homing Device tm pending) that renders my clone only *useful* to me thus he becomes *Eye Candy* to all of you Lusty Wenches who would TRY to use him for other nefariuos means...and you know what I am talking about..... QUIT looking behind yourselves SS and SIler

Now if for *some* strange reason your own clone has come RUNNING to me BEGGING for a THD (TMpending) well then I have been gracious and supplied him with one ...*snicker* .... BUT only because I am in search of Jack and I just want to *Find* him ALOT
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        Too bad for you, but your clone sure had a good time. I don't know about deprogrammed....he still *comes* when he visits....i mean to visit.
        Uh-huhhhh.... I see I may have to use the handcuffs to bring the JackClone to work with me from now on....

ETA: deprogrammed as in making sure he doesn't visit too quickly... something he seems to have started doing after that evening w/you Siler...
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          ROTFLMAO! Uh huh, I bet he does.

*crawls off still laughing to hide her clones*
          Hmmm Siler... seems like you've got a bit of a interesting rep now......
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

One last parting post before I do my commute home amongst the Friday night getaway traffic in the rain....
            Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Ok OK ....now first Ladies...(and I use this term SO LOOSELY it has no meaning ) I do NOT have an aquarium that keeps anyone's clones *under glass*
            I still can't shake the mental image of your clone standing under at attention in that glass display case while *our* clones are used in those nefarious ways (so that we have the repair bills... not Tame! ).
            My personal clone has been affixed with a THD(Tame Homing Device tm pending) that renders my clone only *useful* to me thus he becomes *Eye Candy* to all of you Lusty Wenches who would TRY to use him for other nefariuos means...and you know what I am talking about..... QUIT looking behind yourselves SS and SIler
            *looks behind self*
            *looks behind Siler*
            Nah... I don't think you have anything to worry about. Yours seems a wee bit tame Tame.
            Now if for *some* strange reason your own clone has come RUNNING to me BEGGING for a THD (TMpending) well then I have been gracious and supplied him with one ...*snicker* .... BUT only because I am in search of Jack and I just want to *Find* him ALOT
            I don't think so. Mine likes the more primtive methods of identification. And he knows what'll happen to him if he does that.....

Comment

That's not what my clone said. Mac came back rather shaken up and said he saw Jack's twin standing there looking all forlorn al la Lost City. My Jack clone was going to take a P90 to the glass but he was a bit concerned to injure the poor thing.

Nice to know I haven't risen-or is that sunk-to their level. Or maybe something to aspire to? As for that devise you mentioned...Hmmm I was wondering what that pinging noise coming from...well let's just say south of Jack clone's navel and leave it at that.

Uh huh....*looks at Tame* Okay my dear I don't want to find dear Jack or Mac staring forlornly out from a very large picture window that opens into your living room!

Come along fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                Now? Methinks she's had it a while!

Comment

Hmmm… SS notices she wasn’t included... Though she does acknowledge she hasn’t posted much this week…..

So that I may get called in for immediate detention attention in the *big* tent…………

* Does it matter that in the strong winds I had to grab the tent pole tight to keep it firmly in place?
                  * Or that when things got wet & it started falling that I had to grip certain parts of the tent pole and surrounding structure using my mouth and my hands to help it stay up?
                  * Or that when everything started trembling something terribly (or was that wonderfully?) I let out a loud cry?
                  OMG, put her in the big tent! We need to learn from a master manipulator.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I saw them in use... as curtain tiebacks.... pulls for the light in the hall closet... Siler was using another of hers as a belt buckle... heck MM even kept had a couple looped together to make a doggie collar for Frankie thinking we wouldn't notice that!

*gulp* Uh, I really didn't think that anyone would notice....

Comment

Uh-huhhhh.... I see I may have to use the handcuffs to bring the JackClone to work with me from now on....

ETA: deprogrammed as in making sure he doesn't visit too quickly... something he seems to have started doing after that evening w/you Siler...
                      Hey....that clone was in perfect condition when he left my house. He was doing just fine during our rather lenghty *lessons*. Maybe he just wants to be *short* with you just to get to me.

Comment

I am completly innocent I tell you. *runs to retain Meimei's attorney since he seems to have kept her out of trouble*

Comment

Hi All!

You probably don't know me, but Mala said I should come over here to visit.
                          So... *OzGirl hauls trunk into gutter* ... here I am! I've decided to start a
                          new Hussy life in a new gutter.

*Looks around* Is this the shallowest part? I need the shallowest part.
                          Seems sweaty enough. Smells lusty enough. There's a nice pheromone
                          mist swirling about. OK. Here it shall be then. Mala's Place. Well, this
                          little dead-end spot is OzGirl's Nook. Or is it a den? Of Iniquity?

(Well, of course it is! But we won't tell anyone. They don't know
                          me after all, and I can start a new life... )

*Plops the trunk down and pulls out the building materials.*

First I must build my lovely abode from clarinet reeds and scotch tape.
                          I swear it will have wall-to-wall floors, and several beds -- all the better
                          to entertain Jack,
                          you see. A fridge full of Guinness. Some dangly beaded
                          door curtains and cheap rummage-sale decor. Yes!!

Oh, and Tame, I've kept all the different colored feathered boas you've
                          given me. So if you need to borrow one, be my guest.

Shoot. Can't seem to locate the defibrillator paddles. Can't...let...the
                          droolage get to me. *pant pant pant* (All I can think of, is RDA's pants,
                          pants, pants
                          !)

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                            Hi All!

to entertain Jack,

pants, pants
                            !)
                            (((((((((((((OZ)))))))))))))) It truely is an honor to have you here in the *other* hussy home. Relax and have a beverage....oh I see you've already brought the guiness. Since you are the newest amongst us I gladly extend out the welcome mat and present you with a lovely "welcome to the neighborhood" gift. A kind of housewarming party, if you will. *hands Oz a pair of 6 inch stilettos purchased from the local flea market* Now if you need anything at all feel free to just ask. We're an *easy* going bunch here. I'm sure that Mala will help you move all your stuff to the new home such as all your lurvely Jack poems you've written.

Comment

Hi All!

to entertain Jack,

pants, pants
                              !)
                              Oh, I know you. Many's the time i've sat in awe at your command of the English language in the service of the Thunk..and especially THE MAN. You're like some kind of hussy heroine!!!
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Hi All!

to entertain Jack,

pants, pants
                                !)
                                EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

OZ IS IN THE HOUSE!!!

The hussiest hussy of them all...
                                LUSTY WENCH EXTRAORDINAIRE!!

Oh, can you tell I'm excited that you're here? I hope you have time to stay and play for a while!

Hmmm, setting up OzGirl's Nook - OK! (no, I am NOT going to say anything more about other connotations of the that word)... Many here already know you, Oz! We've learned much from the Mistress of the Shallow End! I expect that there will be many who will attest to that!

Listen, I've got to go back and read and respond, but I'll be back to see how your Tacky Shack is coming along and lend a hand!
                                Last edited by Mala50; 11 December 2004, 08:35 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X