This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Btw, I finally got my own avatar! This is my happy dance.
    Yay! Congrats! It's a beaut! Not that I would expect any less.

I don't think I'll ever get to 2000 posts.

ship sistah
    Last edited by sacme; 27 December 2005, 11:05 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Can one of you Samandans translate your motto for me?

thanks,
      ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        Can one of you Samandans translate your motto for me?

thanks,
        ship sistah
        I mainly lurk in the Sam's a great character thread, but I do know what the motto means.
        Hic Comitas Regit: Kindness Reigns Here.
        It stems from a quote from Amanda (which I can't remember), but she said something about the fact that she would like to see more kindness in the world.
        sigpic

Comment

Just because I'm in the mood for a big post-holiday THUNK!!!
          Are you ready, MWers?!? I know you've all seen a lot of these pics from Shades of Grey, but this one is one of my own all-time favorite caps.....
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...SoG_JackCU.jpg
          Pssst! Zoser - THIS is the definition of boinkalicious....
          Good thing there was a warning, cuz I almost ended up on the floor....

(((Mala)))

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            OMG, those lips are soooooo delicious. Not that I'm licking the screen or anything.

ship sistah (geez, I loose all self control when it comes to RDA)
            *giggles*

I have visions of a Jack Map.... with all these little pushpin red flags over it marking which Gutter Gal has claimed which attribute.... Sacme's got the lips.... I'll lay claim ( or share claim) to the eyes.... we all know who's got several flags sticking up in the sticky-up hair (*cough*Bev*cough*).... and I won't even mention where Siler stuck her little red flag.... and there must be a zillion little flags stuck on the Man's long, lithe hands!
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Just popping in to say a very belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year!!!

Mala....you've outdone yourself once again and I thunk you from the bottom of my ever thunkin' heart! I would like to order one hundred of each of those fantastic ornaments you've created, if there are any left that is!

Hello to everybody, hope you don't miss me too much!!!!

(((((Mala and her Worlders)))))
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                I'm going to Gabit 2.....la..la..la..la..la..

I'm a little bit excited about this!
                YIPPEE YAHOO FOR YOU!!!!!!!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

psssssst...over here....it's me, Critter....I'm uh feeling a bit faint......
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    *giggles*

I have visions of a Jack Map.... with all these little pushpin red flags over it marking which Gutter Gal has claimed which attribute.... Sacme's got the lips.... I'll lay claim ( or share claim) to the eyes.... we all know who's got several flags sticking up in the sticky-up hair (*cough*Bev*cough*).... and I won't even mention where Siler stuck her little red flag.... and there must be a zillion little flags stuck on the Man's long, lithe hands!
                    I may have mentioned, occasionally, that I sort of...perhaps...maybe...kinda...like sticky-up hair!
                    I blush at the thought of where Siler's flag is!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      Just popping in to say a very belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year!!!

Mala....you've outdone yourself once again and I thunk you from the bottom of my ever thunkin' heart! I would like to order one hundred of each of those fantastic ornaments you've created, if there are any left that is!

Hello to everybody, hope you don't miss me too much!!!!

(((((Mala and her Worlders)))))
                      Who are you again? I think I remember you...ah yes....backwards hat hussy...it must be (((((((((((((((CRITTER!!!!!!))))))))))))
                      sigpic

Comment

YIPPEE YAHOO FOR YOU!!!!!!!
                        Indeed!
                        Have I mentioned that I'm a wee bit excited?
                        sigpic

Comment

psssssst...over here....it's me, Critter....I'm uh feeling a bit faint......
                          *slaps Critter* (tenderly) It's okay, I'll make sure you don't hurt yourself as you collapse. (which leaves Jack all to me! Hehehe!)
                          sigpic

Comment

*slaps Critter* (tenderly) It's okay, I'll make sure you don't hurt yourself as you collapse. (which leaves Jack all to me! Hehehe!)
                            Little critters, collapsing. I can't help it. This post makes me think of an article I just read in the newpaper about the local zoo's prarie dog exhibit. The tunnels collapsed with the hibernating prarie dogs inside. So far they have dug out 7 pd's plus 2 that were dead (maybe from before the collapse). The 7 so far have been sleepy but are ok.
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

*picks up the phone to call the Gutter Gal Abuse Hotline*

*Distracts Bev with caps of the most stickyuppiest of stickyup hair*

It'll be okay Bev......
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

I may have mentioned, occasionally, that I sort of...perhaps...maybe...kinda...like sticky-up hair!
                                I blush at the thought of where Siler's flag is!
                                *nods*

Yes. It is so occasional that I'd nearly forgotton about it....

*Peers around for signs of Siler*

YoooooHooooo..... you out there partner in crime?

Comment

Working...
                                X