Clear All

Woohoo! Boonies!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
      Sam's a Fembot!!!
      ROFL!!!

waterfall
      LOL, waterfall! Replicarter should have been a Fembot instead of a FemT2....
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Now you know why he has to wear glasses. They're to protect his eyes from her protrusions!
          And vice versa, is that why she sometimes wears glasses?!
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            And vice versa, is that why she sometimes wears glasses?!
            Yes - and you'll notice that her glasses are bigger than his!!

sigpic

Comment

Love the nerdy glasses!!!
              During Hubs stint in the Air Force those types of glasses were referred to as Birth Control Glasses...oooo, can I say that here???? Of course that was ages ago and I don't know if that's still the case!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

THUNK-A-THUNK-A-BURNING-LOVE with all those random thunks Mala....I'm not sure but I thunk they weren't random at all.

I know, I'm not sure about a lot of things today...way too much thunking and I've been out of practice!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Yes - and you'll notice that her glasses are bigger than his!!

You know what they say: The bigger they are, the harder they are.....ah....fall.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    During Hubs stint in the Air Force those types of glasses were referred to as Birth Control Glasses...oooo, can I say that here???? Of course that was ages ago and I don't know if that's still the case!!!
                    I can see that, except when they are on the man.

That is one of my Jack obsessions that rather surprises myself. He just looks so...so.....I don't know! Like when men have a thing for the librarian with the glasses and bun, I suppose.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can see that, except when they are on the man.

That is one of my Jack obsessions that rather surprises myself. He just looks so...so.....I don't know! Like when men have a thing for the librarian with the glasses and bun, I suppose.
                      It's like in the movies where they take a beautiful woman and try to ugly her up at the beginning of the movie so that she can make this wonderful transformation to a beauty queen....that's Jack, we can see right through uglies to the magnificence that is THE man!!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

OK, I was just locked out for a while...the server was busy and I had to try try try try again... Anyway, I'll post one more pic and then will go read some fanfic (especially SS's). Have a good night, MWers!

sigpic

Comment

I was locked out too. I'm off too. Goodnight all. I have to get up early to phone the school and remind them I'll be off for another four weeks!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            If you're interested in some reading that's sure to make you all warm inside on this cold February day, I offer for your reading pleasure, a little late for Valentine?s Day, but still in the month of February?. *drum roll* a new fanfic!

It?s called Chameleon and picks up where Choices left off. (It?s #2 of a 3-part series. #3 is still in it?s infancy, so it won?t be up for a while?) Be forewarned - it is shippy (hey, I still lurves me S/J ship!) and I gave it an M (mature) rating ? just because there is some non-explicit intimacy, a smattering of curse words, and brief violence in one passage.

Teaser: With an unexpected incident shaking up the SGC, this special op may just be a mission impossible for Sam and Jack.
                            Spoilers for: S1?s Children of the Gods, The Broca Divide, The First Commandment, & Cold Lazarus, S2?s In the Line of Duty, S3?s Point of View, A Hundred Days, & Shades of Grey, S4 Divide and Conquer, S6?s Abyss, S7?s Chimera & Heroes Pt.2, and S8?s Affinity & Sacrifices.

FF.Net:http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimmeringstar214
                            GW: http://www.gateworld.net/cgi-bin/fan...List=0<br%20/>

(and big hugs to F.H.Bagpuss for beta?ing and giving me the motivation to write a sequel to Choices. )

Augh! ((((((ShimmeringStar)))))) I just finished your latest story and I LOVED IT! That was a great sequel. I eagerly await #3 in this series.

sigpic

Comment

Just a morning boost off of pg2 ... Will hopefully see you all later...

sigpic

Comment

Just following Mala's lead and bringing our Happy Place back to page 1. Hope all are having a most wonderful Monday!!!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X