Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's also about cooperation and comradeship...

Last edited by Mala50; 06 December 2005, 04:18 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

And a little groping ...

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I've been playing with my pix lately...(I'm kinda bored with capping)... Yes it's another manip made from promo pix, but you're the first to see it anywhere, MWers...

The original photo had DJ/MS where Sam/AT is standing. I don't know why they didn't jiust make one with Sam/AT and Jack/RDA together in the first place...

sigpic

Comment

I've got to go for now. I'll try to be back later.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            Hello MWers! Nice cat stories and pix... Well, I haven't had a cat since I was a kid, since my kids are allergic to them...

Anyway, RL has taken over my time this week and it'll probably continue into the next. So I'll just post a few pix while I have the time today.

Some S/J ActionShip to start the day...

Thanks for the caps M. The next week and a half'll be busy for me too.

((((M))))

*peeks around for signs of Critter*

So Critter.... how much snow did you get? (If y'all didn't know - she's been doing her SnowDance 24/7.... and my Anti-Snow dance lost its effectiveness apparently!!! ) Had about 3 inches up my way... and for once it was south and east of us that got the bigger snow totals!
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

It's also about cooperation and comradeship...

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/SamJack2/EnemiesSJ2.jpg[/IMG]
              And goofy glasses!
              I remember discovering that I had walked out of organic Chem Lab with my protective goggles on half way to my next class - a geek of the first magnitude. Unfortunately I didn't look anywhere as good as Carter.
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I need to blather on about something pointless.
                You may know and probably don't care that my pet peeve is "Jonathon". Now I know where it came from.
                My youngest bought me Stargate the movie for my birthday (They all know my addiction). Well if you look at the credits it seems the other Col. O'Neil with only one 'L' and no sense of humor, first name is Jonathon. Our boy is John J. O'Neill, two
                'L's and quirky sense of humor.
                sigpic
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                  And goofy glasses!
                  I remember discovering that I had walked out of organic Chem Lab with my protective goggles on half way to my next class - a geek of the first magnitude. Unfortunately I didn't look anywhere as good as Carter.
                  Goofy glasses!?! blueiris thinks they're hot...

LOL good story ... A truly Dorkus Amongus moment (that's a scientific term)....

By any chance do you remember the little magazine called "Calling All Girls"? Just thought that your story would have fit into their "Was My Face Red" column...
                  Last edited by Mala50; 06 December 2005, 11:56 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I need to blather on about something pointless.
                    You may know and probably don't care that my pet peeve is "Jonathon". Now I know where it came from.
                    My youngest bought me Stargate the movie for my birthday (They all know my addiction). Well if you look at the credits it seems the other Col. O'Neil with only one 'L' and no sense of humor, first name is Jonathon. Our boy is John J. O'Neill, two
                    'L's and quirky sense of humor.
                    Oh, so that's where it comes from... Thanks, for clearing that up, Zoser. I always wondered about that too. Not only does he have a sense of humor, but he's got a helluva lot more sex appeal than that guy with one 'L'...

John J. O'Neill with two'L's, and overwhelming coolness...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Thanks for the caps M. The next week and a half'll be busy for me too.

((((M))))

*peeks around for signs of Critter*

So Critter.... how much snow did you get? (If y'all didn't know - she's been doing her SnowDance 24/7.... and my Anti-Snow dance lost its effectiveness apparently!!! ) Had about 3 inches up my way... and for once it was south and east of us that got the bigger snow totals!
                      Got enough to make me happy but not enough to satisfy me!!!

Wonderful pictures Mala. They look so good together. I am sad for AT/Sam with all the new stuff going on with the show. She's just not the same without our beloved! I WANT JACK! I WANT JACK! WAAAAAAAAA!!!!

OK. I'm better now. I just get really bummed when I think of the rest of this season and now season 10 with no mention of our Jacky-boy!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oh, so that's where it comes from... Thanks, for clearing that up, Zoser. I always wondered about that too. Not only does he have a sense of humor, but he's got a helluva lot more sex appeal than that guy with one 'L'...

John J. O'Neill with two'L's, and overwhelming coolness...
                        [URL]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack/MatterofTime_Jdark.jpg[/IMG]
                        I agree completely (while drooling on the keyboard).
                        I hope they do justice to Jack with the action figure that is in production.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree completely (while drooling on the keyboard).
                          I hope they do justice to Jack with the action figure that is in production.
                          Talking about that....whatever happened to the Jack paper doll thingy that we were going to get from Mala (and SS)???? Uh????? *taps fingers on desktop*

BTW, my computer has been doing some very silly things lately, (like giving a cough and a splutter and switching to safe mode! ) so I may not be able to get online as often as I normally am. *hugs computer* It's so typical that I just manage to sort out the problems with my scanner (*hugs the 'scanner-o'-lurve' *), and now something else goes wrong. *sigh* I should have taken up knitting!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            Talking about that....whatever happened to the Jack paper doll thingy that we were going to get from Mala (and SS)???? Uh????? *taps fingers on desktop*

BTW, my computer has been doing some very silly things lately, (like giving a cough and a splutter and switching to safe mode! ) so I may not be able to get online as often as I normally am. *hugs computer* It's so typical that I just manage to sort out the problems with my scanner (*hugs the 'scanner-o'-lurve' *), and now something else goes wrong. *sigh* I should have taken up knitting!
                            Banjo cozys or hats to protect Jacks lovely hair?
                            sigpic

Comment

Banjo cozys or hats to protect Jacks lovely hair?
                              Hmmmm....if they include banjos, then we can have Jack playing with 'G' strings!
                              There will be NO hats covering my Jack's hair!
                              sigpic

Comment

Goofy glasses!?! blueiris thinks they're hot...

LOL good story ... A truly Dorkus Amongus moment (that's a scientific term)....

By any chance do you remember the little magazine called "Calling All Girls"? Just thought that your story would have fit into their "Was My Face Red" column...
                                They are hot! Of course, the nose they are perched on may have something to do with that.

If I ever got my hands on one of those paper dolly Jacks, I'd like to have some of those glasses.

What has happened to me? Big goofy glasses and combat boots as sexy articles of clothing!?!?
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X